I've had enough of this! - This forum

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:57 pm

turdinator2 wrote:Not sure why you have gone personal but you do seem to have a problem with me and I’m not sure why but then I have asked you to do your job and I guess this is what its all about. While you are content to attack me personally you are detracting from the original post of course and your failure to deal with it and yet you spend a lot of time trying to link articles that I and Redrider had posted to try and confirm yer beliefs

JBG has a problem with you ???  your messing right?
You go out your way constantly to slate him, your always harping on about getting banned when infact you have never been banned.
Wish I was a mod cause Id ban you in a flash, your a f@ckin pain in the @rse, you have serious issues in life, either that or your a wind up mechant.
Them topics you started last week where purposely for the sake of JBG and no one else.

How do you have the face to tell a Mod how to run a forum?
JBG and SS are great mods, we get away with alot on here, on other forums you get banned for practically nothing.
And Redrider you are always agreeing with Kinda, Biffa , Storm, Turdface. Not one other person out of thousands of members does that, and I dont think thats by coincidence either you probably work together or live together.

And JBG has a point if yous dont like it here there are numerous LFC forums, no ones forceing yous to stay and post are they?
so if the pair of yous dont like it leave, yous wont be missed.
Where as the likes of Stan and BigMick would be.
Cause they actually post senseible and good worthwhile reading topics etc.................. where as you Kinda post nothing but Bollox constantly.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1105728556 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:01 pm

I guessed who would come in and respond and yu guys haven't disapointed if yer don't like whats being said post somewhere else. You are the very peeps I complain about hi-jacking my threads so just P*** off.

JBG as for the email address aren't yer just a bit paranoid :D

I see the muppets are moving it off topic again. Stan raised a serious concern and I have agreed with him but then you got personal. If you can change avatars and refuse nudity then why not personal abuse and hi-jacking topics?
116-1105728556

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:03 pm

turdinator2 wrote:I guessed who would come in and respond and yu guys haven't disapointed if yer don't like whats being said post somewhere else. You are the very peeps I complain about hi-jacking my threads so just P*** off.

:D well at least you get a response to the sh#te ya post noone else responds. :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:20 pm

turdinator2 wrote:. You are the very peeps I complain about hi-jacking my threads so just P*** off.

Oh yeah, HOW DARE WE have the insolence to hijack one of your posts? :laugh:  ???

Our posts are in reply to your constant bleating, whingeing and whining. It's only your insecurity and paranoia which makes you think we're hijacking anything. In fact if you read the whole thread from the beginning you will see it was actually Redrider/Kinda/YOU who was the first to steer the thread away from topic and towards another rant against JBG & Supersub's style of moderating. THAT you cannot deny.

I totally fail to understand you Turd, surely you would either   a) stay on the forum because you like it or b) stop coming on here if you don't like the members and the mods

I cannot understand why you have such a problem with so many people on here and yet STILL come back and whinge about it like a spoilt little schoolgirl.

You really need some professional help lad
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:55 pm

I'll also remind you Turdinator that Stan Laural has no axe to grind with the moderators (read his post) but with certain members and certain behaviour.

I agree with all of what Stan said and it is a problem, but a problem on every forum.

However, the best answer to it all is Andy's post earlier in the thread, in which he said the forum is what the members make it. You have nothing positive to contribute except whinge. Yes, I admit I have a personal issue with you as all you have ever done on this forum is criticise and whinge: if you contributed a lot of positive things like Stan has I'd respect you, but I suspect that your only purpose is to get a strange kind of personal thrill by winding people up and deliberately going for the whole misunderstood/oddball persona, which has backfired on you and you are putting the blame on me personally.

Your kindaconfused character was a deliberate attempt to appear wierd, with its self explanatory user name, Chucky avatar, and inital use of deliberate mis spelling to appeal slightly off kilter. Maybe it might have sounded like a cool thing to do in your head at the time but it was annoying and irritating and back fired completely. Now your sole purpose is to whinge and give out about how this place is run and about the cliques etc.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby 116-1105728556 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:58 pm

I've just ignored the two last muppets get a life and when you both can discuss football topics then I will talk to you both.

I seem to remember JBG brought in some rules about the same time as I joined  :D but not sure why you choose to ignore them and then apply them to only a few.

AS for the reference to alter egos then suggest when you've trained then use it but use it with care the thing about setting yerselves up as experts in this field is you'll have Cisse and Woolyback asking for advice.

I would have chosen to ignore you JBG but you couldnt leave it alone cud you and if you don't like being a mod then give it up or get help and someone who doesn't see his place as "stoking the flames",

Its a good site and only a few that use it to abuse others and ruin threads but a few are making it difficult for others and I include the 2 joining in this and no doubt others will come to their defence.

Care not carry on adding to it all it does is let others know.

Bringing it back on line SL had an issue which you still havent addressed in terms of the rules that govern the site!!!! or are we all here for the amusement of a small minority :Oo: :D

The less the rules of the site are followed then the more it will disintegrate into chaos, just my opinion for what its worth. The problems I've had I've tried to sort out without resorting to you (which wouldn't have helped anyway) but there must be a lot of the ol PMs going back and forth to you cos yer not sortin it out.
116-1105728556

Postby 116-1105728556 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:39 pm

JBG

Are we waiting for you to have yer last post and then yer lock it?

ps no one trying to tell you how to run it but to apply the rules, there's a big difference.
116-1105728556

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:57 pm

Muppets lol  :laugh:  that the best you got  ??? if your gona dish it out dish it out good lad thats cr@p :D .
I could argue with you all day but unfortunatly me and woolly dont give you your sexual thrill you so much get a kick out of pestering JBG.
Internet phycho weirdo :alien:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:57 pm

turdinator2 wrote:I've just ignored the two last muppets get a life and when you both can discuss football topics then I will talk to you both.

Jeez that's big of you Turdboy, I honestly can't wait!  :laugh:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:58 pm

Woollyback wrote:
turdinator2 wrote:I've just ignored the two last muppets get a life and when you both can discuss football topics then I will talk to you both.

Jeez that's big of you Turdboy, I honestly can't wait!  :laugh:

Hi kermie  :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:14 pm

I seem to remember JBG brought in some rules about the same time as I joined  :D but not sure why you choose to ignore them and then apply them to only a few.

AS for the reference to alter egos then suggest when you've trained then use it but use it with care the thing about setting yerselves up as experts in this field is you'll have Cisse and Woolyback asking for advice.

I would have chosen to ignore you JBG but you couldnt leave it alone cud you and if you don't like being a mod then give it up or get help and someone who doesn't see his place as "stoking the flames",

Its a good site and only a few that use it to abuse others and ruin threads but a few are making it difficult for others and I include the 2 joining in this and no doubt others will come to their defence.

Care not carry on adding to it all it does is let others know.

Bringing it back on line SL had an issue which you still havent addressed in terms of the rules that govern the site!!!! or are we all here for the amusement of a small minority :Oo: :D

The less the rules of the site are followed then the more it will disintegrate into chaos, just my opinion for what its worth. The problems I've had I've tried to sort out without resorting to you (which wouldn't have helped anyway) but there must be a lot of the ol PMs going back and forth to you cos yer not sortin it out.

An load of absolute balls. :D

It gave me a pain in the eye just reading it.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby JBG » Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:20 pm

turdinator2 wrote:I would have chosen to ignore you JBG but you couldnt leave it alone cud you

:D

You were trying to ignore me? So explain why the hell you started the following:

http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=8560

http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=8453

http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=5815

http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=8587

http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=8569

http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=8566

http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=8441

This is no longer irritating, its actually beginning to get a bit entertaining, as turdinator actually does really seem to believe that he's this forum's knight in shining armour.  :D
Last edited by JBG on Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Woollyback » Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:24 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:This is no longer irritating, its actually beginning to get a bit entertaining, as turdinator actually does really seem to believe that he's this forum's knight in shining armour.  :D

I'm sure the mind starts to play funny tricks when one spends one's entire life alone in one's bedroom  :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:35 pm

Dony worry JBG we are all behind you, ure in my good book at least :D  if that counts for anything :)
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby JBG » Thu Jan 27, 2005 6:24 pm

:)
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum