I've had enough of this! - This forum

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:52 pm

I apologise for that post but I do get driven to it by certain members on here, they egg me on :(

Legend Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby JBG » Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:54 pm

Roberts, please tell us that that wasn't your own sweaty, hairy ars3!  :oh:  :(  :D  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:55 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:Roberts, please tell us that that wasn't your own sweaty, hairy ars3!  :oh:  :(  :D  :D

No it was someone elses believe me mine is a lot hairier :D
It told that Lee Jones fella anyway :D

Legend Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby Dom1 » Wed Jan 26, 2005 11:29 pm

hmm this is how the real world started??

i wonder if we hav another 1 of them on our hands :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Redrider » Thu Jan 27, 2005 9:36 am

John Barnes' Granny wrote:Roberts, please tell us that that wasn't your own sweaty, hairy ars3!  :oh:  :(  :D  :D

Coming from a Moderator, that's a pretty lame comment, which actually serves only to condone such artwork !
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby JBG » Thu Jan 27, 2005 10:05 am

Redrider wrote:

Coming from a Moderator, that's a pretty lame comment, which actually serves only to condone such artwork !

You just can't let it go.

One of the forum's problems are windup artists like you.  :glare:
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Redrider » Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:14 am

John Barnes' Granny wrote:
Redrider wrote:

You just can't let it go.

One of the forum's problems are windup artists like you.  :glare:

As a moderator, If that's what you are prepared to condone then you are a joke !
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby 116-1105728556 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:49 am

I think the use to “wind up merchant” you used for me at sometime previously. Don’t take this personal but this is a serious topic and someone has complained and so you should consider that complaint.

While I found it amusing that’s not the point,  the point is that someone else has not and their views need to be respected and if you read why he’s concerned about you may then see where he’s coming from.

I also realise you probably get lobbied thru PMs on lots of issues where peeps want you to ban xyz but there has been an increase in the tendency to “hi-jack” serious topics and move them off track. To keep on using the fact “that this is a football forum and you should expect it” is a kop out to do nothing.

For me there is too much personal abuse but this may relate to the age of the members and it can be difficult but you seem to have moderated the nudity then why not some of the other issues.

For me I don’t like the personal abuse which includes whether I’m on the receiving end or whether it is others  but then you know my views on that already and it has decreased which maybe down to you  JBG which is an improvement. But there is still a tendency for topics to be hi-jacked for the sake of humour at the expense of the person submitting the topic.

If it’s a football forum firstly and foremost as you’ve told me on numerous occasions then don’t let topics be hi-jacked and it shouldn’t be too hard cos you already seem to have a level of understanding with those members. I like a bit of fun but find it frustrating when I’ve spent time composing a submission to have the usual muppets come in and try and pull it off topic.

Guess you will now take this personal again and result in me 6th ban?
116-1105728556

Postby JBG » Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:51 am

How are you to tell me what to do?

The only people who openly attack me on the forum are kindaretarded and his alter egos, and you.

Its funny that you are on the only person on the forum who agrees with kindaretarded's rubbish and attack me in the threads he posts.

So its a mere coincidence that you and kindaretarded and some of his alter egos share a day time IP address? Is it also a coincidence that your email address is remarkably similar to that of kindaconfused and his alter egos?

Is a coincidence that your posting styles and opinions on football and Liverpool FC are remarkably similar?

No Redrider, I cannot prove conclusively that you are kindaconfused, and I'm not bothered putting the energy into pursuing it, but if anyone asks me, there are too many similarities there for it to be a mere coincidence.

Its rich you condemning me for making a comment about Roberts' post when you yourself contribute very little positive to the forum, and you in the guise of kindaconfused (or at least in cahoots with a friend for work, whatever), spread rubbish and nonsense on the forums, which serves no purpose other than to annoy people, be disingenous and somehow derive some self serving mastarbatory pleasure from it.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby JBG » Thu Jan 27, 2005 11:58 am

turdinator2 wrote:I think the use to “wind up merchant” you used for me at sometime previously. Don’t take this personal but this is a serious topic and someone has complained and so you should consider that complaint.

While I found it amusing that’s not the point,  the point is that someone else has not and their views need to be respected and if you read why he’s concerned about you may then see where he’s coming from.

I also realise you probably get lobbied thru PMs on lots of issues where peeps want you to ban xyz but there has been an increase in the tendency to “hi-jack” serious topics and move them off track. To keep on using the fact “that this is a football forum and you should expect it” is a kop out to do nothing.

For me there is too much personal abuse but this may relate to the age of the members and it can be difficult but you seem to have moderated the nudity then why not some of the other issues.

For me I don’t like the personal abuse which includes whether I’m on the receiving end or whether it is others  but then you know my views on that already and it has decreased which maybe down to you  JBG which is an improvement. But there is still a tendency for topics to be hi-jacked for the sake of humour at the expense of the person submitting the topic.

If it’s a football forum firstly and foremost as you’ve told me on numerous occasions then don’t let topics be hi-jacked and it shouldn’t be too hard cos you already seem to have a level of understanding with those members. I like a bit of fun but find it frustrating when I’ve spent time composing a submission to have the usual muppets come in and try and pull it off topic.

Guess you will now take this personal again and result in me 6th ban?

You are the last person on this forum to be giving lectures on how it is run as you are a stain on the forum and a nuisance, and contribute nothing of note.

Your threads posted in attack of me under your latest masterbatory creation "turdinator2" received a unanimous thumbs down from countless other members, at no prompting whatsoever from me.

Me and supersub give up a lot of time to moderate the forum and its a very difficult job, and its not made easier by a strange internet nerd having a laugh at our expense sitting behind a computer screen somewhere.

Don't twist Stan's words around: I know Stan a long time and he's a nice guy and you'll note from his original post that he has said he has no problem with supersub and I, but I guess you missed that as you were applying baby oil to your nether regions.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Redrider » Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:10 pm

Let's get this straight, Redrider is not Kindaconfused etc. The ISDN thing that you are following is giving you the wrong clue's. I work for a massive organisation that employs 5000 plus people in 18 locations from London up to Aberdeen and throughout the UK all of which connect through a Central Server.
I have been mildly amused by your confusion and have not complained at your occasional insults, i have taken them in the spirit with which I believe thay have been delivered.
However, when I offer you some serious advice, under a serious topic, where someonelse is expressing similar advice, I do not expect a flippant response from someone in a position of responsibilty on this forum.
I think you need to consider your role with a bit more maturity and responsibility if you wish to see this forum prosper.
And get it again, this is no wind-up ! I am not Kindaconfused or Turdinator !
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby 116-1105728556 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:16 pm

JBG

I threw you a carrot and you chose to throw it back which is fine by me and for some reason you have got personal again and this is evidenced in the last paragraph.

I’ve posted mainly serious topics and these have been hi-jacked by others with you joining in and all I’ve ever wanted from you is to moderate, which I believe you do but there is no logic to it such as applying the forum rules.

Not sure why you have gone personal but you do seem to have a problem with me and I’m not sure why but then I have asked you to do your job and I guess this is what its all about. While you are content to attack me personally you are detracting from the original post of course and your failure to deal with it and yet you spend a lot of time trying to link articles that I and Redrider had posted to try and confirm yer beliefs
116-1105728556

Postby JBG » Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:30 pm

Lets get a few things straight here:

1. Neither of you guys have no right whatsoever to tell me or the other moderators how to do our jobs. Both supersub and I give a few hours a day over to tidying the forum, moving certain threads, trying to cut down on spam and fighting etc. We aren't paid and we do it entirely for the love of the forum.

2. Neither of you guys can tell me to do anything.

3. Alter egos are hugely frowned upon and will be exposed.

4. If Redrider and turdinator have a problem with the forum then there are plenty of other Liverpool forums around which you guys can both indulge yourselves on. No one is forcing you two to remain here and in fact, I for one would be delighted if you guys leave.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby JBG » Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:39 pm

Finally, as I sit here, both Redrider and Turdinator have the same IP addresses staring out at me as I type this. The only other people on the forum who have the same IP address are Biffa, Storm, kindaconfused, kindaconfuzed etc. That is a fact.

I'm not going to divulge those chaps' email addresses, but both Redrider and the others have email addresses with the same "ending" e.g. [email]joesoap@yahoo.com.[/email] The email address is a work address and not something like hotmail or yahoo, so it isn't a coincidence. Again, that is also a fact.

Redrider is either turdinator or is a work colleague of his, or Redrider is the innocent victim of a person who has hijacked his internet identity.  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Woollyback » Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:41 pm

God Turdinator you have now added yet another element to your already amazing arsenal of antisocial paranoid behaviourisms. Not only are you attention seeking, paranoid and apparently schizophrenic, you are also ABSOLUTELY F*CKING OBSESSIVE

Your local CID would do well to have a file open on you because you're the type they like to keep a watchful eye on :Oo:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum