I've decided... - I'll stay...

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 77-1099054247 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:54 pm

Look...when I came on and was contributing to the football threads, Zara and Cisse and a few other didn't like it. "F*ck of Manc sh*te"...I came on to talk about football, not to get into childish arguments...

Ok?

No more stupid childish arguements...???
77-1099054247

Postby shagasaurus80 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:56 pm

??? well thanks very much Mister Maxi lol. I forgive ya anyway. I actually got incredibly nice pms from people on here about my pics which chuffed me no end. :D you know who you are lol
27 years just waiting for a chance to win a major trophy
Give silverwear a glance
For 27 years we've been living next door to city
CITY, WHO THE F*CK ARE CITY
shagasaurus80

Postby taff » Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:56 pm

Boobies  :laugh:
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maximus » Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:56 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
maximus wrote:I am not defending mancshite, as you quite beautifully put it. I notice you haven't slagged off smici_e voicing the same opinions ??? But then again I am not a member of your little click am I

Oi Fu ck off with the "little click"  it's not little , it's spelt CLIQUE and thats why your not in it .  :D

YAWN...........Nearly time to go home
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:57 pm

ManUtd wrote:Look...when I came on and was contributing to the football threads, Zara and Cisse and a few other didn't like it. "F*ck of Manc sh*te"...I came on to talk about football, not to get into childish arguments...

Ok?

No more stupid childish arguements...???

sorry but you dissed my mate so no can do plus you had the same IP as Hustler ???
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:58 pm

shagasaurus80 wrote: ??? well thanks very much Mister Maxi lol. I forgive ya anyway. I actually got incredibly nice pms from people on here about my pics which chuffed me no end. :D you know who you are lol

judge :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 77-1099054247 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:58 pm

taff wrote:Boobies  :laugh:

Does he ever stop saying that?! Anyway, why would you want to see my boobies...I'm "Manc Sh*te" after all... :;):
77-1099054247

Postby zarababe » Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:58 pm

maximus wrote:
zarababe wrote:.. naa that's how he is...

so you defending the PM then .. Maxi ... little to day on that one ay ..

Of course you never slag off anyone in PM ??

Thinking about it, thats why it is called PM (Private message) Oh No!.............Zara 'babe' (bet quite the opposite, at least Cisse has had the front to show the world her face, as has shaga for that matter (even though Shaga was a bit mingsy to be fair!)) has to show all her mates, so they all think shes hard done by (boo hoo)................jeez, give me a break   :O

.. I do my slagging off in the arena it is started.. the PM was sent to me.. and you accuse me of sending nasty PM's... surpsrise surprise...

..and what have my good-looks,  not being displayed on this here forum .. got to do with this issue ?

Those chosen few who have seen me have because we are friends.. outside this place ... who are u.. I don't know u .. and neither do many in this "public forum"..

.. what break are u after.. Maximus.. ?
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:59 pm

ManUtd wrote:
taff wrote:Boobies  :laugh:

Does he ever stop saying that?!

:D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby maximus » Fri Oct 29, 2004 3:59 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:zara dont need to show anyone what she looks like, but she has let a few see her, but its up to her to put her pic up or not if she did probably every man on here would want to marry her.
Not like me im a big scally :p

Dont put yourself down girl.............There was nothing wrong from what I saw  :blush:
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby 106-1093504160 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:00 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:zara dont need to show anyone what she looks like, but she has let a few see her, but its up to her to put her pic up or not if she did probably every man on here would want to marry her.
Not like me im a big scally :p

agreed about the pic

but lynds come on, you are no scally

you are BEAUTIFUL  :p  :devil:  :love:
106-1093504160

Postby shagasaurus80 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:01 pm

:laugh: God no not judge. If he had sent one ive a goodidea it would have been x rated.
27 years just waiting for a chance to win a major trophy
Give silverwear a glance
For 27 years we've been living next door to city
CITY, WHO THE F*CK ARE CITY
shagasaurus80

Postby maximus » Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:01 pm

zarababe wrote:
maximus wrote:
zarababe wrote:.. naa that's how he is...

so you defending the PM then .. Maxi ... little to day on that one ay ..

Of course you never slag off anyone in PM ??

Thinking about it, thats why it is called PM (Private message) Oh No!.............Zara 'babe' (bet quite the opposite, at least Cisse has had the front to show the world her face, as has shaga for that matter (even though Shaga was a bit mingsy to be fair!)) has to show all her mates, so they all think shes hard done by (boo hoo)................jeez, give me a break   :O

.. I do my slagging off in the arena it is started.. the PM was sent to me.. and you accuse me of sending nasty PM's... surpsrise surprise...

..and what have my good-looks,  not being displayed on this here forum .. got to do with this issue ?

Those chosen few who have seen me have because we are friends.. outside this place ... who are u.. I don't know u .. and neither do many in this "public forum"..

.. what break are u after.. Maximus.. ?

Are you on medication ??
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby 106-1093504160 » Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:03 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
shagasaurus80 wrote:??? well thanks very much Mister Maxi lol. I forgive ya anyway. I actually got incredibly nice pms from people on here about my pics which chuffed me no end. :D you know who you are lol

judge :D

oi cheeky ar.se, i dont collude with mancs
106-1093504160

Postby Ciggy » Fri Oct 29, 2004 4:03 pm

:D see that pic I put up with that girl that was taken on a night out in coventry at 5 in the morn in a night club, I cant see are zara doin that thats why im a scall

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum