I just seen someone get killed

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Rafa D » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:43 am

I think I'm going to throw up.

I had just got out of my car listening to music and not paying attention to anything. I was walking across the road when I heard a woman screaming.

I looked back and saw her pointing, and I followed her stare.

Just outside the train station were 3 guys. Two of them standing, one of them was on the ground bloody. The taller of the two men had a baseball bat and was about ready to smash it into his head again.

The girl was dialing on her mobile and suddenly the other man, who hadn't been doing anything, took a gun out of his jacket and shot the guy on the ground in the head.

The two men got into a car and sped off. When I came back in I phoned my Mum to tell her what I had just seen. And...

My mom got scared, she said "You're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "Fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought "Nah, forget it, Yo homes, to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo homes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

Sammy Lee wears Liverpool undies
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:50 am

:laugh:   tw@t
112-1077774096

Postby Rafa D » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:55 am

peewee wrote: :laugh:   tw@t

Bet you and everyone who reads this, sang along to the end bit lol  :wwww
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:59 am

112-1077774096

Postby Rafa D » Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:01 am

:laugh:
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:20 am

:laugh:  6:20 and I have to put up with you two   :D 
(not u2 :D )

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:43 am

its early afternoon here.

just think when the game kicks of at 3pm there, i will have already watched it 7 hours earlier and know the score.

anyway woof, you are like my nan, she used to get up early to clean the grate and light the coal fire.  i wonder if anyone still does that    :D
112-1077774096

Postby Rafa D » Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:47 am

I get up to go round nicking milk bottles, love the milk run. :D
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 83-1165214211 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:05 am

:laugh:
83-1165214211

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:11 am

peewee wrote:its early afternoon here.

just think when the game kicks of at 3pm there, i will have already watched it 7 hours earlier and know the score.

anyway woof, you are like my nan, she used to get up early to clean the grate and light the coal fire.  i wonder if anyone still does that    :D

:laugh:  Not forgetting the scrub down of the patch of pavement outside the front door .   :D

All Nan's are diamonds  . (aren't they ?   :D  )
Last edited by woof woof ! on Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:13 am

Rafa-Dodd wrote:I get up to go round nicking milk bottles, love the milk run. :D

Ahh, nicking bottles of orange juice off the back of the milk float   :D

If only I could run that fast again   :sniffle    :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Rafa D » Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:26 am

Woof Woof, you could its easy.

I would not recomend nicking it off the back of the float though far too dangerous. He could see you quite easliy. What we used to do was ,wait till he had done a road, then go up and rob everyones milk :laugh:

If you got a orange juice it was like a brucie bonus!!

Also at Xmas if you get out before the the milkman, you can rob his tips they leave in the empties!!

*  Got a funny story about doing the milk run. But in case a police man reads this I will alter the names.

One morning Dafa-Rodd was out with his mates, they were all about 15 years old and had done a famous "all nighter" walking the streets and getting :censored:.

One of the brighter members of the group, decided because we were all still up we should go and do a milk run. Dafa_Rodd had not done this for years, but was well up for it.

So off we went down to Claughton Village and stopped at Bidston Avenue School when Dafa-Rodd and co spotted their target. The MILK FLOAT!!

Dafa_Rodd and his friends waited for it to move for about 10 mins and it just sat their so he slowly approached it.

Much to his and his frienda amusement, the milkman was flat out on the seat getting 40 winks and in a deep sleep.

Dafa-Rodd and his mates were pissching themselves and each of them grabbed a crate of milk and ran it round the corner to the entry. They went back till the milk float was entirely empty!!

I am not joking when I say Dafa-Rodd and co had a least 25 crates full of the white stuff and a few of the brucie bonuses, the OJ.

We sat in the entry drinking milk,which was suprisingly very fulling. After about 3 bottles each we were all fun and had well over 100 bottles of milk still there!!  Dafa-Rodd and his friends all took some home to their houses in the morning but still left around 100 bottles of milk in that entry.

Dafa_Rodd still does not know what happened to the milkman when he woke up, but when he remembers that night, and thinks about the milkmans reaction when he woke up, it still brings a smile to his face.
Rafa D
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:34 am

Rafa-Dodd wrote:Also at Xmas if you get out before the the milkman, you can rob his tips they leave in the empties!!

Yer little swines .   :D   :D   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:35 am

if the fight had happened on a basketball court that would have been the best post ever...fact!!!

as it was, i give it an 8 :D
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jkop » Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:56 am

:D
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<