u 2 related? :)
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:44 am

Dom1 wrote:mother??

:laugh:Dom you where really drunk :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1105728556 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 10:58 am

Am i allowed to bring it back on track?

I’ve listened to what has been said but at the end of the day my beliefs and opinions are different from yours. The forum is not a total free for all and has certain rules in an endeavour to maintain some sort of control as to what is said.

These rules only seem to apply to some people and the moderator who I think should be impartial is not. The mod accepts the rules can be broken by some and not others and this is dished out on an ad hoc basis presumably on who he knows and how long they have been on the forum. The behaviour and intolerance of these people is accepted as being them whereas others it is not.

So no wonder there is confusion, now if this is all a bit if you don’t like it then don’t post well I do but under other names and them I’m accused of alter egos which I don’t have a problem with. So if I’m meant to just accept this why ban me in the first place?
This just doesn’t make sense. I’m also sent emails telling me to keep posting then I#m told by the mod to p*** off. Confusing or what?

I’m then told why bother posting, well I could ask the same of everyone but then I do now post less and there hasn’t been any trouble so again why ban the previous names I had it doesn’t make sense and if you don’t like what I say then don’t reply but if you want to discuss it then by all means I’ll attempt to reply.
116-1105728556

Postby andy_g » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:04 am

so do you have anything to say about football? or a joke? or anything?

just get on with it, mate.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:25 am

mate i think you are taking it a bit too seriously, it's a forum for gods sake.

And why do you insist on having multiple idendities, couldnt you just get your point across with one identity like the majority of others??
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:25 am

Just go and  have a long shower Dom, mother will be along soon  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:36 am

turdinator2 wrote:Am i allowed to bring it back on track?

I’ve listened to what has been said but at the end of the day my beliefs and opinions are different from yours. The forum is not a total free for all and has certain rules in an endeavour to maintain some sort of control as to what is said.

These rules only seem to apply to some people and the moderator who I think should be impartial is not. The mod accepts the rules can be broken by some and not others and this is dished out on an ad hoc basis presumably on who he knows and how long they have been on the forum. The behaviour and intolerance of these people is accepted as being them whereas others it is not.

So no wonder there is confusion, now if this is all a bit if you don’t like it then don’t post well I do but under other names and them I’m accused of alter egos which I don’t have a problem with. So if I’m meant to just accept this why ban me in the first place?
This just doesn’t make sense. I’m also sent emails telling me to keep posting then I#m told by the mod to p*** off. Confusing or what?

I’m then told why bother posting, well I could ask the same of everyone but then I do now post less and there hasn’t been any trouble so again why ban the previous names I had it doesn’t make sense and if you don’t like what I say then don’t reply but if you want to discuss it then by all means I’ll attempt to reply.

Are there cliques and IN crowds here, course there is , its part of human nature, you find it anywhere at anytime.

Are the moderators going to make perfect pleasing correct decisions to everyone all the time, of course not they are only human

Does any of that justify you behaviour in posting under multipes ID and flooding decent football discussions to try and back your arguments or push your agendas, no it doesnt.

As its been said you dont have to post here if you dont like it.
Or just do what rest of us forum outsiders do , walk tall, post when we like and dont give a flyng .... if we arent part of the gang or we dont get the same kudos as one of the clique.
Though of  course most of us dont seem to have real big self indulgent attention seeking problem so that last bit of advice probably wont help you.
Though on the bright side the fact that this thread has now reached 6 pages should be doing that rather large ego of yours the world of good

walk on

L
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:17 pm

laza wrote:

:laugh: Hey relative how are ya  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:20 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
laza wrote:

:laugh: Hey relative how are ya  :D

Im great Cisse
Just got home after long hot day at work, having a few ales and waiting for the big game which is on live on Cable at decent hour 8 pm my time.
Gotto love those early kick offs in the UK
Hope you had a great festive break
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:27 pm

Yes it wasnt bad bit quiet,but went to a few games which was great to see the mighty reds :cool:
Laza I watched psycho a few weeks ago and thought about you :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:28 pm

laza wrote:
turdinator2 wrote:Am i allowed to bring it back on track?

Are there cliques and IN crowds here, course there is , its part of human nature, you find it anywhere at anytime.

Are the moderators going to make perfect pleasing correct decisions to everyone all the time, of course not they are only human

Does any of that justify you behaviour in posting under multipes ID and flooding decent football discussions to try and back your arguments or push your agendas, no it doesnt.

As its been said you dont have to post here if you dont like it.
Or just do what rest of us forum outsiders do , walk tall, post when we like and dont give a flyng .... if we arent part of the gang or we dont get the same kudos as one of the clique.
Though of  course most of us dont seem to have real big self indulgent attention seeking problem so that last bit of advice probably wont help you.
Though on the bright side the fact that this thread has now reached 6 pages should be doing that rather large ego of yours the world of good

walk on

L

:cool: Well said Laza

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:33 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Laza I watched psycho a few weeks ago and thought about you :D

Gee thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me here on this forum  :D
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:35 pm

laza wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Laza I watched psycho a few weeks ago and thought about you :D

Gee thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me here on this forum  :D

:laugh: In the nicest possible way of course :)
Was laughin when he was shoutin mother :laugh:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1105728556 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 5:50 pm

Woollyback

yer right but why do i have to keep changing me name? The point is the name is the only thing that identifies us on the board and how many times do I have to re-invent myself. I post lots as my other names but it seems strange that my original names remain banned so is that the norm as well?

And anyway I'll just keep posting and spend more time on the other forums where the mods seem to act as mods.

Yer right I've had me say so thats it.
116-1105728556

Postby Dom1 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:32 pm

oh bollox, im gonna hav to make a mental note not to come on here wen iv had a few :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum