How to get banned?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby andy_g » Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:34 pm

A.B. wrote:If I understood English comedy I would laugh. The only English comedy I understand is anything from Benny Hill but that's about it.

for reasons far to complex to explain that is one of the funniest things i've heard for ages.

AB, mate - you are a true star and an individual

:laugh:

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:41 pm

A.B. wrote:If I understood English comedy I would laugh. The only English comedy I understand is anything from Benny Hill but that's about it.

Never mind AB console yourself with the thought if wit was sh'it you'd be up to your neck in it .

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:56 pm

turdinator2 wrote:As Arnie said "I'll be back " and I am, yer cant keep a good turd down.

Seriously guys not sure why I was banned, I;ve read the rules and from what I see I never did more than the others on the forum, nor abused the rules.

Now if the mods could explain to me what their beef is then we can discuss it like sensible peeps but this wont happen cos its too dam cliquey round here and the mods can't explain it.

Whats good for other members doesnt extend to me so why, whats the mods problem, I havent spammed nor been abusive to others?

No doubt you wont enter into a dialogue cos yer cant explain it but then yer want people to join, you must be really ***** u p big time. It seems that a lot of slagging off goes on and the mod watches it happen and administers justice on who has been here the longest basis.

I must be the most banned person on yer forum but certainly not abusive so what are the mods afraid of? why did you write to me early on when I first joined and told me to p**** off?

Jeez persecution complex or what ! ? There are others members in this forum who have been banned .Take AB as an example ,gets excited ,pis'ses some people off gets banned  but he doesn't cry about it,he just re registers and moves on . It seems that you prefer to continue to rage against the klinks and the various "cliques" in here . There are no cliques by the way , just a number of people who due to the time spent in the forum are familiar with each other . As for the "injustice " you seem to think you have suffered ,well what can I say ? Life sucks get a helmet ? . Moderators are human too maybe they just don't like you ? Never argue with the man who's holding the gun ? etc etc etc .
Maybe you should take a leaf out of AB's book , forget the Mods and enjoy the forum for what it is . If you don't like it ,well nobody is forcing you to come in here .
Is that too simple for you ?

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:58 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
turdinator2 wrote:As Arnie said "I'll be back " and I am, yer cant keep a good turd down.

Seriously guys not sure why I was banned, I;ve read the rules and from what I see I never did more than the others on the forum, nor abused the rules.

Now if the mods could explain to me what their beef is then we can discuss it like sensible peeps but this wont happen cos its too dam cliquey round here and the mods can't explain it.

Whats good for other members doesnt extend to me so why, whats the mods problem, I havent spammed nor been abusive to others?

No doubt you wont enter into a dialogue cos yer cant explain it but then yer want people to join, you must be really ***** u p big time. It seems that a lot of slagging off goes on and the mod watches it happen and administers justice on who has been here the longest basis.

I must be the most banned person on yer forum but certainly not abusive so what are the mods afraid of? why did you write to me early on when I first joined and told me to p**** off?

Jeez persecution complex or what ! ? There are others members in this forum who have been banned .Take AB as an example ,gets excited ,pis'ses some people off gets banned  but he doesn't cry about it,he just re registers and moves on . It seems that you prefer to continue to rage against the klinks and the various "cliques" in here . There are no cliques by the way , just a number of people who due to the time spent in the forum are familiar with each other . As for the "injustice " you seem to think you have suffered ,well what can I say ? Life sucks get a helmet ? . Moderators are human too maybe they just don't like you ? Never argue with the man who's holding the gun ? etc etc etc .
Maybe you should take a leaf out of AB's book , forget the Mods and enjoy the forum for what it is . If you don't like it ,well nobody is forcing you to come in here .

Hear Hear woof x2 :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1105728556 » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:37 pm

woof woof !

I've always been a big fan of yours, have you been banned then?  Yer see there is a set of rules and if this is applied to only some then isn;t that kindaconfused.

Likewise you don;t have to post here either so why do you, cos you want to so is that so different but then you dont get banned.

As for me I;ve been banned for kindaconfewzed, kindaconfused (one of the older members on the forum), turdinator 1st, biffa and there are some others which I've forgotten.

Tell me the rules, and not the written down ones which everyone ignores, and I'll comply but I get sworn at and swear back then why am I banned?

Why ban me when I just come back its all so confusing to me. And tell me someone whos been banned more. If its the norm to keep getting banned for not much then I'll accept that but I dont think it is.

As for why I bother well I kinda like the Turdinator.
116-1105728556

Postby A.B. » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:38 pm

woof woof ! wrote:

Great piece of literature.  :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:42 pm

Its not really none of my business but you choose to pick arguments and disagreements with JBG all the time a while ago I remember in some topic, he told you to drop it but you kept going on and on, and didnt let it drop, now it seems you go for the juggular with him all the time, and he is a mod and if you continue your usual nitpicking with him you will be banned, as thats what hes here for to ban people.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1105728556 » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:47 pm

No JBG is there to be impartial and moderate (hence the term) as for the spat you refer to that was only because I wanted a reason for what was happening. I never got the reason nor was I abusive.

I had only been on the forum a day or two when i got private emails telling me various things. Why have rules if no one follows them, sounds bloody crazy to me.

As JBG said himself he had a problem with me straight away but I dont know and I dont care. IF we keep out of each others way thats fine by me.

Anyway its kinda gettin boring but as I see it if I get abuse then I should be allowed to give it back and then both parties should get banned and not just one.
116-1105728556

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:51 pm

Why dont you put all this negative energy into something positive and talk about LFC, cause thats what we are all here for at the end of the day, it will make you feel so much better you know, it takes 99 muscles to frown and one to smile :;):

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:53 pm

turdinator2 wrote:woof woof !

1, I've always been a big fan of yours, 2, Yer see there is a set of rules

3, Why ban me when I just come back its all so confusing to me. And tell me someone whos been banned more. If its the norm to keep getting banned for not much then I'll accept that but I dont think it is.

1, Autographed photo's available on Ebay.
2, Never read them life's to short.
3, Wear yer ban as a badge of honour , you'll feel better about it .

Finally , get over it ,talk some footy or general bollox and have a laff . Soon you'll be part of one of those "cliques" you keep mentioning .

:)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby A.B. » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:55 pm

I got 99 problems but pimpin aint one, if you having girl problems I feel bad for you son. Wise words from Jay Z :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Fri Jan 14, 2005 10:56 pm

1, Autographed photo's available on Ebay.
Classic woof :laugh:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:00 pm

.. Turd.. and Sh*t threads.. sound like Roberts to me .. ???
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:10 pm

zarababe wrote:.. Turd.. and Sh*t threads.. sound like Roberts to me .. ???

Or just another example of why cousins should never marry .

:p    :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 116-1105728556 » Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:05 am

Yer quite right of course let Biffa or Kinda or Kinda or Turd 1 back in then, no problem this end.
116-1105728556

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum