Hong kong/ melbourne/ sydney - Anyone know good places to go?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Effes » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:03 am

Flying out for a mate's wedding in Melbourne on Feb 9th.

Staying in Hing Kong for 2 nights on the way.

Does anyone know any good places to go?
Good Lapdancers bars?

Will be in Sydney for the Barca 1st leg - anyone know any bars that will show the match?
It's gonna be 5.45 am kick off!
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:13 am

Effes wrote:Flying out for a mate's wedding in Melbourne on Feb 9th.

Staying in Hing Kong for 2 nights on the way.

Does anyone know any good places to go?
Good Lapdancers bars?

Will be in Sydney for the Barca 1st leg - anyone know any bars that will show the match?
It's gonna be 5.45 am kick off!

I've only been to Hong Kong airport mate for four hours, so I couldnt really tell you, except that it was boring and quite expensive.

Havent been to Melbourne.

But have been to Sydney, theres a few bars/pubs down George street. Three wise monkeys, Paddy Murphys and a few others. There must be a couple of sports bars on that road but I'd only go to the pubs to pick up or get thrown out  :D

Kings Cross, if you like lapdancers and prossies plus weirdo's there everwhere. It Makes Londons kings cross look glamarous. A lot of skanky birds, and a couple of nice uns, mostly backpackers, you'll also be able to find a sports bar around there. Funnily enough sport was the last thing on my mind in Kings cross, a bit of an eye-opener really.
66-1112520797

Postby Effes » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:42 am

Nice one - wondering whether the pubs in Sydney would be open at 6am though
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:05 am

Effes wrote:Nice one - wondering whether the pubs in Sydney would be open at 6am though

Yes most of them are, they have 24hr licensing, I'm sure you'll find something. If not, where you are staying should have the SBS channel, it should be on their with a bit of luck.  :)
66-1112520797

Postby Effes » Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:06 am

Cheers BM - we'll ask around in Sydney.
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:26 pm

Go to Cheers Sports Bar on George Street for the Barca- Liverpool game. I go there sometimes, usually plenty of English lads in there and it has a decent atmosphere. Funnily enough I'm actually going to be in Germany at the time! Any more questions I'll be happy to help as much as I can.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum