Heartbroken.. - Well im finaly writing it....

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:06 pm

Well, it all started on sunday night whn i went to a party and met the most, facinating member of the oppisate sex iv ever encountered, sh semed perfect, she liked liverpool and the same music as me - the killers etc..
those were the days, all five days ago i could listen to Mr Brightside without tears and Always by Blink 182. We started talking at bowt 10 oclock, i didnt know her but a girl from same school as me did so we were all talking.
I recall her saying " all the lads at my school are minging, but theyre mint at yours" to her mate, the mate replied "like who?" and she replied " like hm" gesturing at me, i was chuffed.
Later the police came to shut the party down and we all emptied out onto the street, with our destianation set for some other lads house. The girl, called Sam, now said to me " how are you getting to his house?2 i replied "walking, i think"
to which she said" no get a taxi wid me".
  Whilst waiting for the taxi we were alone and sparks flew, we started passionatley kissing and , before long she was glued to my neck, me her colar bone and then breast. The taxi arrived, we got in both now quite drunk, and continued making out  till we got to the lads house. we got out, we paid, and then carried on our clinch on the door step till the lad scott arrived to unlock the house. We went in and us two were engrossed in conversation/kissing/other for an hour. She said she wanted to go in the back garden with me so we searched for the key and to no avail. Then she,Sam went to the lads whos house it was to get the key. I look back a second later and hes snogging her face off, CUN*!!!
I was to distraught to go over and kick the shi* out of him so i went upstairs n sat against a wall for bowt 2 hours and seeked refuge in a litre bttle of vodka! Then, at the back end of the night she came upstairs and gave all the usual bollox that girls come out with " i didnt mean it etc....
Then jut before everyone is about to go, this lanky, ugly, half a personality Rangers fan snogs her to! That was it i was guted. So i got home and after a few texts it seemed we had made things up and we were `friends' again. So it was great that we went to the cinema on the wednesday to see house of wax at the odeon cinema. We seemed to click and there was definite chemistry. I paid for the tickets and the pop cor she barely touched aswell like..
Fastforward a day and after several chats on msn we seemed to have a fruitful future but alass, last night on msn the guy Scott was on msn and the following text took place:

Hi its Sophie
hey
wht you up to?
Sophies getting with Scott, are you gonna cry?
no
------------------
I was fuc*ing shatteredby that like , after all that effort and popcorn i was gettin jilted for a lanky fuc*. TWA*S!!
Then the next day everyone went to play bowlin from the party and she was there, but not with that :censored:, she came over to the pool table to talk to me and told me how scot had told her he fancied her m8 aswell - so basically he is a cun*. Then she asked why i was upset( bit of a no brainer that question), and i said cos i thought you liked me, she did say she wanted to be more than friends like. So now im fuc*IN gutted cos she got wid him and she is unsure bowt seeing me cos itl upset the Ger fan. PS i was also turned up to the bowling drunk so all women are clearly to be hated. well apart from mum.
:)   :blush:   :hearts    :veryangry   :no  << my mood change throughout story
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:11 pm

just been talkin to her on the fone n she wants to go out on a date again - if ever ring of fire was meant to be played it was now
DER DERDER DERDER DER DER DER.........DER DERDER DERDER DER DER DER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D  :p
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:13 pm

welcome to the world of slappers :laugh:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:15 pm

Woollyback wrote:welcome to the world of slappers :laugh:

???
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Sat Jun 04, 2005 12:36 pm

she sounds like a lovely sharing, caring kinda girl!!
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:26 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:she sounds like a lovely sharing, caring kinda girl!!

:laugh: The kind who likes to share it with EVERYBODY  ! 

Sh'ag her till she's bandy Rafa  ,then move on.

:cool:
Last edited by woof woof ! on Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:33 pm

Damn, reading this I think either I'm too old or I'm from another planet :D :blues:
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Sat Jun 04, 2005 1:36 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Ola Mr Benitez wrote:she sounds like a lovely sharing, caring kinda girl!!

:laugh: The kind who likes to share it with EVERYBODY  ! 

Sh'ag her till she's bandy Rafa  ,then move on.

:cool:

WHAT DOES BANDY MEAN?  ???
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:08 pm

til shes bandy, til shes bent out of shape, split in half, basically til she can take no more...

i personally say stop whining and mount some other bird. not the end of the world, and maybe she has a thing about lanky rangers fans.

all women are lovely, evil but lovely, so get stuck in
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:10 pm

KK
dawson lad whats your msn address?
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:18 pm

mate, it sounds like this bird is the local bike so get some riding practice in with her so when you meet the girl of your dreams you'll be a true master swordsman   :buttrock
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Honolulu Bob » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:30 pm

Isn't young love great!! LMFAO!!  :D

Forget Sophie mate we've all given her the old footlong, filthy trollop she is and can suck an orange through a hosepipe!! :oops:
You should still beat the shi.t out of that lanky fella tho otherwise you'll lose respect and look like a homo!!  :nod  :buttrock
When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun
Honolulu Bob
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:35 pm

Honolulu Bob wrote:Isn't young love great!! LMFAO!!  :D

Forget Sophie mate we've all given her the old footlong, filthy trollop she is and can suck an orange through a hosepipe!! :oops:
You should still beat the shi.t out of that lanky fella tho otherwise you'll lose respect and look like a homo!!  :nod  :buttrock

beat him up or look like a homo?
we're not sailing the 7 seas now bob.

what you need to do is challenge the young man to a duel. pistols at high noon. sophie loves the pistols.

it is sophies choice though you know.

forget what i said, slap the foool  :buttrock
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 84-1106852058 » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:50 pm

Reading this makes it all worth while after trawling through pages of daft rumours.Rafa your a star.As a teenager this is exatly the type of young lady you should be hanging out of,sorry I ment with.She sounds as though she believes in free love,so for Gods sake dont be sending her  roses like the last one.Dont get too  involved lad,she will only break your heart and your banjo string by the sound of it. :p
84-1106852058

Postby JBG » Sat Jun 04, 2005 3:55 pm

Stick to sheep lad.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Next

Return to General Chat Forum