taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:54 pm

or anal autumn?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:06 am

Geez i only put the pix up because i thought it was a laff, not to have bodies floating in the Jordan river  :D

Oh and thanks Dawson but for some of us

Nobody on the road
Nobody on the beach
I feel it in the air
The summer's out of reach
Empty lake, empty streets
The sun goes down alone
I'm drivin' by your house
Though I know you're not at home

Hey that would be a great song, i could make a fortune.........DOH   damn you Don Henley :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RobinHood » Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:51 am

Hey laza, I celebrate Easter as one of the most important times of the year.  Just wish we could see the pubs empty on Good Friday / Sunday and the Churches full for once, all across the pool.  :wwww

On a more serious note though, my youngest nipper isn't too happy at the moment as some heartless sh*t stole his psp that I got him for Christmas. I can't afford to replace it but after careful research I found a company who can do one better and for free too. All I had to do was sign up for a free trial of home delivered DVD rentals and refer 10 people to do the same and they give him a free Xbox 360! - That I can defintley live with my friend. I still need a few more people to make up that 10 so if you fancy helping us out please visit this link to go and check it out http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=29059930 there is no obligation and you can cancel the free trial before 30 days is up - It needn't cost you a penny but it will certainly help my lad (and my wallet) out a heck of a lot.

Sorry if I broke any rules posting this info here, I dont mean any harm to anyone - I'm just looking to my team mates for some help.
Thanks to all who will help
God Bless & Happy Easter to all.  :wwww
RobinHood

Postby mk4195421 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:17 am

happy easter to you too
mk4195421

Postby The Ace1983 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:31 pm

The Easter Bunny Hates You!

It goes on for so long!  :D
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:14 pm

shanks72 wrote:
drummerphil wrote:dont celebrate it as a rule but have many times gone out and got píssed to death  on a friday and resurrected myself on a sunday........if that counts.

Just thank your lucky stars you weren't crucified on a Friday (or any other day), now that wouldn't be very pleasant, would it.

:no

well its hardly going to happen like........is it........

listening to all these rappers crucifying well known tunes is bad enough........

lets just say Religion dosn't feature very highly in my list of things that matter.........
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:52 pm

laza wrote:For those who celebrate that sort of thing this Friday

Happy Easter   :D

:laugh:
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks72 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:53 pm

I'm not really an ogre.

(A couple of nerves were touched that's all) And I know it's up to everyone what they believe. (It's just that I believe a great sacrifice was made at Easter and it means alot to me.) I think you're all nice guys and you could have taken the mick more, so thank you that you didn't. (I was apprehensive about coming on here tonight---I thought I've only been a member of this forum for a week and I've caused trouble already!) Please can we put it all behind us, perhaps I'll take up knitting again.   :(   

Got the Middlesbrough game on in the background and just seen they're winning 4-2. I think I'd prefer Middlesbrough to win.

Oh and "The Boys of Summer" is one of my fav tracks----got the single on vinyl.

Oh and Happy Easter boys and girls!!!!      :)
Last edited by shanks72 on Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kim82822222 » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:40 pm

laza wrote:For those who celebrate that sort of thing this Friday

Happy Easter   :D

Happy Easter everyone  :)
YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
kim82822222

Postby Woollyback » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:47 pm

RobinHood wrote:Hey laza, I celebrate Easter as one of the most important times of the year.  Just wish we could see the pubs empty on Good Friday / Sunday and the Churches full for once, all across the pool.  :wwww

On a more serious note though, my youngest nipper isn't too happy at the moment as some heartless sh*t stole his psp that I got him for Christmas. I can't afford to replace it but after careful research I found a company who can do one better and for free too. All I had to do was sign up for a free trial of home delivered DVD rentals and refer 10 people to do the same and they give him a free Xbox 360! - That I can defintley live with my friend. I still need a few more people to make up that 10 so if you fancy helping us out please visit this link to go and check it out http://xbox360s.freepay.com/?r=29059930 there is no obligation and you can cancel the free trial before 30 days is up - It needn't cost you a penny but it will certainly help my lad (and my wallet) out a heck of a lot.

Sorry if I broke any rules posting this info here, I dont mean any harm to anyone - I'm just looking to my team mates for some help.
Thanks to all who will help
God Bless & Happy Easter to all.  :wwww

nice try sales guy, now how about a nice big mug of F*CK OFF?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:47 pm

oh, and happy easter btw :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:51 pm

on a serious note there's people on here who celebrate easter as part of their beliefs so let's not take the p*ss too much eh? after all, the place would go bananas if anyone took the p*ss out of eid or any other major religious festival, so let's not upset our christian friends :)

ps. i'm not joking  :)
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:54 am

I have a funny story about Easter., well I thought it was funny.

A few mates of mine were camping last year at Easter time and had a big night on the Easter Saturday. Needless to say, they all had massive hangovers on Sunday morning, made worse by the fact that all the kids were running around like idiots at 6 or 7 in the morning looking for easter eggs and waking up the whole camp site.

So my mate's brother unzips the tent and yells out "the Easter Bunny's not fuckin real!!!", then goes back to sleep.
Last edited by LFC #1 on Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum