Happy birthday...... - Jonnymac is 26

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Garymac » Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:00 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Put about fifteen pints away yesterday, at least.  Fucked work off and went the pub at 13:30pm.  Was walking down Mathew Street last night with this bird I was with, just outside Lennon's Bar and didn't I just lose control of my legs and I ended up flat on my back.  Laughing my head off but staggeringly drunk.  Was out with my two brothers last night and a few of the lads. 

Gary, if you're reading, I was out with a few of the lads from your work yesterday.  Funny guys.  Our Dave has got some quality photos on his phone.  One of the lads was asleep on his the dancefloor of Flares, on his feet!!! 

STANDING UP ASLEEP!!!!!  HOW DO YOU DO THAT??

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

All the best mate, Sounds like you had a quality couple of days there! Went to town yesterday for a few pints with lads in the 1st nash, was round rigbys and that as well, if id have bumped into you id have had pint with your name on it for you  :D

One of my mates from work has fell a kip standing up. he was a sleep in the queens last week at 8, everytime we go out he goes a kip!
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby A.B. » Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:28 pm

Jonny you're going to have a hell of a hangover. :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:05 pm

Ran round to my local at 12:45pm yesterday to watch the Boro game.  I stayed in there all day, eating only a Cheeseburger my mate got for me from Maccies.  Got out of there about 04:00am this morning.  Went back round there today to watch Everton and United hopefully maim each other and I've had to come home an hour ago because I can't take any more.

That's me finished on the sauce until next weekend now, and another birthday over for another year.
jonnymac1979

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:28 am

"Hi my name is Jonny and I'm an Alcoholic"

I have a feeling you may be muttering these words at some point soon in your life! :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:48 am

jonnymac, booze legend :buttrock
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:09 pm

LFC #1 wrote:"Hi my name is Jonny and I'm an Alcoholic"

I have a feeling you may be muttering these words at some point soon in your life! :D

I was going to post that, but I thought it was a tad too harsh.  :D  :laugh:
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:33 pm

I'm not that bad, but I'm by no means good.  :D

I put about 20 pints of lager away on Saturday alone in my local from when the 'Boro game kicked off right until about 04:30am Sunday morning when the barmaids kicked me and the lads out.  Was pretty pissed even for my standards.  All this after Thursday documented earlier in this thread and then going on my back in Mathew Street on Friday.

All joking aside, it's not a good thing though to binge the way I have over the weekend.  It takes ages for me to recover and I'm no good in work for a couple of days.  Can easily fuck your life up and I can understand how hard it must be for people who just can't say no to a drink. 

Taking it at a much slower pace this week. :D :D
jonnymac1979

Postby A.B. » Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:47 pm

I'm not that bad,

You're walking on the boarder. :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:06 am

happy birthday johnny mac, have a good one :buttrock
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum