Happy birthday...... - Jonnymac is 26

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Mikz » Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:48 am

well im not as good at photoshop as you or cggy but i tried too
:;):
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:20 am

Was one of my work Christmas nights out last night (another one next Friday) and all I had to eat the whole day was a sausage on toast for my breakfast.  Went the boozer about 13:30pm yesterday for a few on my lunch.  Went back the office about 16:00pm to switch my PC off and then me and the lads walked up to the other end of Liverpool to Hardman Street calling in four boozers on the way.

When we got to the gaff where our party was, I was hammered.  I’d had seven pints of lager before I even got there.  Free bar, so me and the lads got the champagne in.  Can’t remember a fucking thing this morning, the whole night was a blur apart from a few bits.

Speaking to the lads this morning in the office, after their utter shock that I had actually made it into work, I allowed them to fill in the blanks.

The boss of the project I work on happens to support Manchester United, so I proceeded to rip the piss out of him at the top of my voice, telling him how shit they were and how good Liverpool are as loud as I could, thinking it was dead funny that they had gone out of the Champions League, rolling off statistics and looking like a complete tit.  It prompted him to say “John, I think we’d better stop talking about football”.  He’s a fucking Gulf veteran, he’d more than likely know how to kill me with one punch if he got hold of me.

Then he mentioned he had a 24 year old daughter.  You can imagine the direction that conversation took.  Probably shouldn’t have said stuff there.

I disappeared for ages.  I had locked myself in a toilet cubicle where I was throwing my guts up.  I carried on drinking straight away after I got out of there.  Borderline alcoholism.  Bit worried.  Probably breathed on people as well.

Went to another couple of bars and saw midnight and my birthday in at a mates house where I drank three cups of black coffee.  Got home about 02:00am this morning.

I’m going to try and get on the piss again today at the earliest opportunity, as soon as my boss lets me out of the office.  He can’t believe I’ve showed up for work.  I’ll probably have more stupid stories to tell tomorrow about tonight.

Thank you anyway for my birthday greetings and your efforts with Photoshop.  Made up with them.  Not made up about the fact I’m getting older but I’m still only 26, not 29 you bastards!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D
jonnymac1979

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:23 am

Happy birthday matey
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:20 pm

nice one jmac, the big 26 eh, its a all striaght line from ehre til a few eyars then it dips, then gets better, then waves about, then..
feck it, i'll have a drink to celebrate your birthday dude :D
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:04 pm

all the best jonny
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby red37 » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:08 pm

congrats and enjoy!! all the best jmac

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby A.B. » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:36 pm

Jmac, you're getting p1ssed too often :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby stoney » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:37 pm

Enjoy your b'day Jonny
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:16 pm

happy birthday jonny lar :buttrock

b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:23 am

Belated Happy Birthday JonnyMac. (Better late than never!!!)

So are you going to nail your boss' daughter then!?!  :eyebrow  :eyebrow  :eyebrow  :wwww  :oops:

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:39 pm

Put about fifteen pints away yesterday, at least.  Fucked work off and went the pub at 13:30pm.  Was walking down Mathew Street last night with this bird I was with, just outside Lennon's Bar and didn't I just lose control of my legs and I ended up flat on my back.  Laughing my head off but staggeringly drunk.  Was out with my two brothers last night and a few of the lads. 

Gary, if you're reading, I was out with a few of the lads from your work yesterday.  Funny guys.  Our Dave has got some quality photos on his phone.  One of the lads was asleep on his the dancefloor of Flares, on his feet!!! 

STANDING UP ASLEEP!!!!!  HOW DO YOU DO THAT??

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
jonnymac1979

Postby drummerphil » Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:47 pm

Happy Birthday John mate,
all the best
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Sat Dec 10, 2005 2:51 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Was one of my work Christmas nights out last night (another one next Friday) and all I had to eat the whole day was a sausage on toast for my breakfast.  Went the boozer about 13:30pm yesterday for a few on my lunch.  Went back the office about 16:00pm to switch my PC off and then me and the lads walked up to the other end of Liverpool to Hardman Street calling in four boozers on the way.

When we got to the gaff where our party was, I was hammered.  I’d had seven pints of lager before I even got there.  Free bar, so me and the lads got the champagne in.  Can’t remember a fucking thing this morning, the whole night was a blur apart from a few bits.

Speaking to the lads this morning in the office, after their utter shock that I had actually made it into work, I allowed them to fill in the blanks.

The boss of the project I work on happens to support Manchester United, so I proceeded to rip the piss out of him at the top of my voice, telling him how shit they were and how good Liverpool are as loud as I could, thinking it was dead funny that they had gone out of the Champions League, rolling off statistics and looking like a complete tit.  It prompted him to say “John, I think we’d better stop talking about football”.  He’s a fucking Gulf veteran, he’d more than likely know how to kill me with one punch if he got hold of me.

Then he mentioned he had a 24 year old daughter.  You can imagine the direction that conversation took.  Probably shouldn’t have said stuff there.

I disappeared for ages.  I had locked myself in a toilet cubicle where I was throwing my guts up.  I carried on drinking straight away after I got out of there.  Borderline alcoholism.  Bit worried.  Probably breathed on people as well.

Went to another couple of bars and saw midnight and my birthday in at a mates house where I drank three cups of black coffee.  Got home about 02:00am this morning.

I’m going to try and get on the piss again today at the earliest opportunity, as soon as my boss lets me out of the office.  He can’t believe I’ve showed up for work.  I’ll probably have more stupid stories to tell tomorrow about tonight.

Thank you anyway for my birthday greetings and your efforts with Photoshop.  Made up with them.  Not made up about the fact I’m getting older but I’m still only 26, not 29 you bastards!!!

:D  :D  :D  :D

Legend..... :bowdown  :bowdown  :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby *XABIALONSO* » Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:05 pm

happy birthday mate return the compliment tuesday
Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I don't like that attitude. I can assure them it is much more serious than that.        BILL SHANKLY
*XABIALONSO*

Postby JBG » Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:12 pm

Good man, Jonnymac.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum