Got a problem ? - Solutions with cisse and zarababe

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Dom1 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:57 pm

judge wrote:i live in horsforth (the posh area)

of morley  :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby 106-1093504160 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:13 pm

good effort dom but no, horsforth is leeds 18, n morley is leeds 28 i think
106-1093504160

Postby Woollyback » Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:19 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote: :laugh: younger yes prettier mmmm I think we should let the men decide dont you :;): .
Im all woman baby curves Tads etc not like a f.uckin door you do have a lot of growing up to do really you and your manc mate are really 2 pathetic young silly girls.
And btw I have experience :;):  and men love that.
escpecially the young ones :p
TADS
EXPERIENCE
BLONDE
GREEN EYES
LIVERPOOL FAN.
I think ive won already :D

Lyndz 1, mancbirds 0

No contest.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1098897231 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:23 pm

yer lad
76-1098897231

Postby Ciggy » Wed Oct 27, 2004 6:33 pm

Oh yer and im 32 in my prime my dear having the best time of my life :devil:  :D .
Its bloody great :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:02 pm

prime :D
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby Ciggy » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:04 pm

:;): prime Dom you must be having your now young teenager with hormones running riot  :devil:  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:09 pm

i suppose you cud call it that :D  :;):
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby mynameisred » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:23 pm

Ive got a problem. I work for the local government at the mo and have been offered the opputunity to work in Sou Paulo after Xmas. However im in a fairly steady relationship of a few years and this is a development that would do her head and make her very uneasy. To top it off my ex missus who I had pretty intense relationship/affair with has just been granted a divorce and has asked me round to 'catch up'. I need your help, cisse and Zara and I need it NOW. ???  :blush:
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:24 pm

Erm I should have added 'Whats a man to do'!!!!!!!!
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:27 pm

:D You can always have sex with your ex MNIR but I dont think your current GF would be to pleased :;): plus did she get everything when you divorced her? If so dont bother goin round tell her to p.iss off.
Go to Sou Paulo you only live once go travel the globe plenty more fish in the sea as they say :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:34 pm

Ah I may have given the impression I was married to her. I thought one day I would but thats it Im afraid. However Im pretty sure she kept a few cds and dvds (she was from Swansea after all). Yeah your prob right, just go to Brazil, play some beach footy, catch some rays (Ill prob end up with a coke habit). LOL.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 106-1093504160 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:48 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote: :D You can always have sex with your ex MNIR but I dont think your current GF would be to pleased :;): plus did she get everything when you divorced her? If so dont bother goin round tell her to p.iss off.
Go to Sou Paulo you only live once go travel the globe plenty more fish in the sea as they say :D

woolly may be interested in yer ex mnir  :D
106-1093504160

Postby Ciggy » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:56 pm

Watch them brazilian women tho mate  :;): .
And if you only come back with a coke habit you will be lucky and not HIV  :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:35 pm

mynameisred wrote:Ive got a problem. I work for the local government at the mo and have been offered the opputunity to work in Sou Paulo after Xmas. However im in a fairly steady relationship of a few years and this is a development that would do her head and make her very uneasy. To top it off my ex missus who I had pretty intense relationship/affair with has just been granted a divorce and has asked me round to 'catch up'. I need your help, cisse and Zara and I need it NOW. ???  :blush:

..thought I'd just add another voice of reason to the excellent advice already given..

... Local Government cab be sh*t to work for sometimes... but in this day and age of naff pensions and the likely-hood that when most of us younguns reach pensionable age.. there may not be a state pension  ???  The LGPS is indeed the best pension around.. grt petrenity leave too.. if u need it.. so staying and progressing in such organisations or moving to other similar ones can be worth a safe and secure future :)

I suppose the question really is are u leaving the trials and tribulations of "pen pushing" in Local Government to... organise the Rio Carnival.. in which case i'll come with ya...

...or are you going to work for a similar set-up there.. in which case I'll come with ya again.. hey the corruption out there is awfully rewarding. who needs to contrbute to a LG pension scheme here  :D  when u can swindle all that money ..  :upside:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum