Going back home?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:05 pm

Good luck AB, you'll be much better off here in europe anyway.Atleast theres the eurovision song contest to look forward to .Like most have said mate ,never look back, only forward, and no regrets. Keep posting as much as you can and look after yourself ace. All the best.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:06 pm

Good Luck mate..  Hope things work out for you..
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby Sabre » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:49 pm

Best wishes for you, I'm sure that after some months you'll be able to connect to the internet again, I have friends from Sarajevo (Bosnia) and Novi Sad (Serbia, Vojvodina) and their internet connections have improved a lot in the last years -- a few years back they only could connect at some moments of the day.

You come back with a good english and a good experience, so focus on the future and what you have learnt this years.

And congratulations for coming back to a country where football is football.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:57 pm

he's laid low in americas back yard, right under the noses of the CIA and FBI, and now as the dust settles, and AB is under no threat of arrest he will go back and claim his country, and rule it with a rod of iron

good luck :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:11 pm

You should try moving to New Hampshire, No general sales tax, No state income tax.
JoeTerp

Postby AB's Red Army » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:33 pm

Judge wrote:he's laid low in americas back yard, right under the noses of the CIA and FBI, and now as the dust settles, and AB is under no threat of arrest he will go back and claim his country, and rule it with a rod of iron

:laugh: Shhh damn it, woof you're going to blow my cover.

Cheers for all the wishes and response. Certainly helps the spirits when you read stuff like this.

Thanks lads and lasses.  :)
DeviantArt: Click Here
AB's Red Army

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:49 pm

Good luck to you and your family AB, must be a tough decision but one I'm sure will work out for you.

Out of interest, you say you are moving to Bosnia yet I know you are Croatian. Was your hometown formally part of Croatia but became part of Bosnian territory in land resettlements or what? What is the town's name?
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AB's Red Army » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:51 pm

LFC #1 wrote:Good luck to you and your family AB, must be a tough decision but one I'm sure will work out for you.

Out of interest, you say you are moving to Bosnia yet I know you are Croatian. Was your hometown formally part of Croatia but became part of Bosnian territory in land resettlements or what? What is the town's name?

My dad's side of the family is Croatian, and some of which have lived in Bosnia for a long time. My mom's family is Bosnian. I have lived in both Bosnia and Croatia.

The city itself has always had a mixture of Bosnians,Serbs and Croats up until the war, when most Serbs and Croats left for overseas.

Oh, the city is called ''Zenica''.
AB's Red Army

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:00 pm

AB's Red Army wrote:
LFC #1 wrote:Good luck to you and your family AB, must be a tough decision but one I'm sure will work out for you.

My dad's side of the family is Croatian, and some of which have lived in Bosnia for a long time. My mom's family is Bosnian. I have lived in both Bosnia and Croatia.

The city itself has always had a mixture of Bosnians,Serbs and Croats up until the war, when most Serbs and Croats left for overseas.

Oh, the city is called ''Zenica''.

Was just reading about it on Wikipeda, seems like an interesting place, got a local side as well NK Celik Zenica. So you won't be devoid of footy. :D 

Good luck with the move mate, hoep all turns out for the best.   :)
Last edited by LFC #1 on Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:16 pm

Best of luck mate, and get yourself an internet connection in double-quick time - I might go mad if I have to fight the good fight on here without another insulting b*stard on board! :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:22 pm

AB's Red Army wrote:
Judge wrote:he's laid low in americas back yard, right under the noses of the CIA and FBI, and now as the dust settles, and AB is under no threat of arrest he will go back and claim his country, and rule it with a rod of iron

Cheers for all the wishes and response. Certainly helps the spirits when you read stuff like this.

woof didnt write that  :p
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AB's Red Army » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:27 pm

Judge wrote:
AB's Red Army wrote:

woof didnt write that  :p

You and Woof are the same, you're his split personality.
:D
AB's Red Army

Postby taff » Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:32 pm

I always thought you were Leon, but evidently I was wrong, unless Leon is in the states and returning to Bosnia, then again how does he go to so many games

It seems to me theres a lot that we dont know
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:07 pm

taff wrote:I always thought you were Leon, but evidently I was wrong, unless Leon is in the states and returning to Bosnia, then again how does he go to so many games

It seems to me theres a lot that we dont know

yes and youve been shady of late also  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby username » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:53 pm

good luck with the move
"Fernando Towers won't triumph in the premiership.
And you can quote me on that. " - Sabre 2007
Sorry Sabre, but when i see stuff like this i have to quote it :D
username

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum