Get your ghostly encounters in here. - Somewhere to talk of all things paranoma

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby account deleted by request » Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:33 am

neil wrote:Bushman and the water? come now saint, the people of wigan can detect the aroma of a steak & kidney plate size in Burnley :D

I must admit I had forgotten about the average Wiganers special talents when it comes to pies  :D
account deleted by request

Postby kunilson » Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:42 am

red37 wrote:
Rush Job wrote:Another topic i would like to discus/ debate is UFOs

while we're on the subject...... :D

There is a well documented case of this (UFO's/abduction) not far from where Saint and myself live. You may have read about it. "The Winter Hill case" - quite a read.

http://maxpages.com/mapit/THE_WINTER_HILL_MIB_CASE

interesting read that. was thinking whether its true or not?

whoever wrote it tries to give the impression he is being neutral about everything which is good, makes it more believable.

i loved the X-Files when it was on btw  :p
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:15 pm

Chillingham Castle located deep in the English countryside, between Newcastle and Edinburgh (Scotland), is one of the most haunted castles in the world.  In the 1200s, this castle was known as the “Home of the Torturers”. The vicious torturer’s name was John Sage. He created the most painful and barbaric devices one could find. Brr, just to think about it, I would not like being in the patients shoes! His favourite was the cage, in which he would place his victims before lighting a fire beneath them. He would watch, as, bit by bit, the victim slowly cook from the feet up. You really have to be wired wrong to do such a thing! Sage's spirit still returns to Chillingham, and many say you can feel his breath on the back of your neck as you walk the cold corridors. Well it will not happen to me, because I would not visit this charming little place.

Many ghosts inhabit this little mansion and the most famous one is called ‘The Radiant boy”. No one knows his name or who he is; one just knows he had a very terrible and mysterious death. His bones are buried in a secret passage behind the wall-one will have to pay me big money just to set a foot in there!- Could he have been placed in the wall still alive? No one will ever know. But his spirit is here and haunts what is called the Pink room, people say he is emerging from the wall, a weird light surrounding him, his face has no form, no eyes, no mouth- it’s going to be hard for him to see where he’s going, watch that wall! But when night comes, the silent is shattered by cries and complaints of a child in pain. The bones are now interred at a local churchyard.

But this little boy is not the only resident of Chillingham castle. A famous ghost is Lady Mary Berkeley, the wife of Lord Grey of Wark and Chillingham. She spends her nights wandering in the corridors of the castle – well, she’s probably bored- She is looking for her husband who ran away with her own sister- now, this is not cool, traitor- Lady Mary was then left all alone in the castle with her infant child, and heartbroken. Visitors who came to visit Chillingham castle have often heard the rustle of an old fashioned dress or a chill as if the ghost of Lady Mary has walked by. This beautiful castle, though the story of many deaths, tortures and misfortunes, has since the 13th century be owned by the same family, the Earls Grey- tea owner- and their relatives. The castle has been restored many times and is now open to the public.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:15 am

Ghosts mostly appear when someone loses someone who they love immensely then there mind runs away with them. All in all its an individuals mind telling them what they want to hear, why is it that certain minds see ghosts and yet people who absolutely dont believe in them dont? If ghosts really did exist then many people would see many ghosts roaming the planet everyday and so therefore, its all bull ! however UFO's are more possible, I dont believe we are the only living beings in this space.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:03 am

Kharhaz wrote:If ghosts really did exist then many people would see many ghosts roaming the planet everyday and so therefore, its all bull !

they just dont have the 6th sense  :alien:
maypaxvobiscum

Postby red37 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:38 pm

:bump   :oops:

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:57 pm

I saw dirk kuyt score a goal once . Spooky.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:58 pm

Wonder if Lakes has seen this thread - now he has revealed his secret himself ???
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:59 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:I saw dirk kuyt score a goal once . Spooky.

Nah, I may believe in ghosts and UFO'S but I am not believing that mate  :D

Postby zarababe » Fri Jan 04, 2008 9:01 pm

:D lol saint - Dirks in yer sig :D :laugh:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:20 pm

zarababe wrote: :D lol saint - Dirks in yer sig :D :laugh:

Its not dirk, its ted danson with blonde hair.....
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:30 pm

Kharhaz wrote:Ghosts mostly appear when someone loses someone who they love immensely then there mind runs away with them. All in all its an individuals mind telling them what they want to hear, why is it that certain minds see ghosts and yet people who absolutely dont believe in them dont? If ghosts really did exist then many people would see many ghosts roaming the planet everyday and so therefore, its all bull ! however UFO's are more possible, I dont believe we are the only living beings in this space.

Apparently  if humans were able to use ALL of their brain and not just a small percentage, we would see ghosts roaming around.  :alien:
66-1112520797

Postby account deleted by request » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:34 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
Kharhaz wrote:Ghosts mostly appear when someone loses someone who they love immensely then there mind runs away with them. All in all its an individuals mind telling them what they want to hear, why is it that certain minds see ghosts and yet people who absolutely dont believe in them dont? If ghosts really did exist then many people would see many ghosts roaming the planet everyday and so therefore, its all bull ! however UFO's are more possible, I dont believe we are the only living beings in this space.

Apparently  if humans were able to use ALL of their brain and not just a small percentage, we would see ghosts roaming around.  :alien:

Are you hinting that Karhaz is thick mate ?  :D

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:35 pm

Bamaga man wrote:

People like Paris Hilton ?
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:40 pm

s@int wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

Are you hinting that Karhaz is thick mate ?  :D

hahahaha Not the first ! wont be the last !
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum