Gerrard gets 5 grand from crouch

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:38 pm

:D  Steven Gerrard has won £5,000 from England international pal and clubmate Peter Crouch by getting up on the karaoke in garlands.

The Liverpool pair were back home celebrating their 5-3 FA Cup win over Luton when the lanky striker bet his skipper the cash that he wouldn't dare get on the mic at city club Garlands.

But Gerrard walked over to the DJ and crooned along to Just Can't Get Enough by Herd and Fitz.
Then he had a go at spinning another record for the cheering dancers.

And, just to show there were no hard feelings that he'd lost his wager, Crouch joined in and became a second makeshift MC.

Gerrard, Crouch and fellow Anfield star Steve Finnan were at the gay club's Carry On Misbehavin' gala the night after their FA Cup triumph

"They'd had a few drinks and, though Steven was a little the worse for wear, he readily let loose as soon as Peter bet him five grand."

There always in there, they had the chrimbo night out in there the other week aswell, and all the gays fancy them :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:48 pm

Fuckinhell, the birds out of my local were talking about going there on Sunday.  They said it was shut!!  They would have loved that!!!  Thought Garlands weren't open for another couple of weeks.

Not that I go there.  I think the last time I went there was the Sunday we beat Tranmere 4 - 2 on the way to winning the 2001 FA Cup.

Made sure I was with a young lady as well who I'd met in Reds on Edge Lane and then we went onto there afterwards.  Michelle her name was.  And they were massive.

Just so you know.

:D

Anyway, you can just tell Crouchy and Gerrard get on dead well with each other don't you?  They always congratulate each other on the pitch first when the other one scores.  It's good to see the cameraderie between them.
jonnymac1979

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jan 10, 2006 7:55 pm

I go there I love it, never any agro the bouncers pick and choose who they let in like if they dont like yer face you wont get near it.
But Stevie and Carra and a few others are always in there.

Yer and its good to see Crouchy and Steven getting on so well, crouch was sayin he went out with his dar after his first goal he scored for Liverpool and he loves it here and the people have been great to him.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:02 pm

pmsl :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

is there anything stevie g can't do?

apparently next week he is set to make 1000's of meals out of bread and fish whilst walking on water.

stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Garymac » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:12 pm

Heard that on juice on me way home from town on the bus, i was listening to the radio and me phone and you know that thing where you burst out laughing and forget where you are for a sec, well thats what i did.

I always used to do it if id been out over the weekend and something mad would come back me on the bus going into work on the monday and id just spontaneously laugh and hope to god no one seen it!  :D
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:34 pm

Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby adamnbarrett » Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:36 pm

stmichael wrote::D

PMSL at the pic  :laugh: the crouch face is hilarious.
Last edited by adamnbarrett on Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:24 pm

Thank's for posting that Lynd's, I love reading thing's like this.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:22 am

Shouldn't this have been put into the 'GAY FOOTBALLERS THREAD'  :laugh:  :laugh: .

You've gotta wonder what stevie will do with the 5 grand - bit of bondage gear, some deluxe butt plugs or maybe a nice diamond encrusted handbag to dance around on the next visit to garlands anymore suggestions are best kept to yourselves - i've got to sleep at night and there are some images i could just do without.  :laugh:  :laugh:  :suspect:
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:30 am

In my (cough cough) younger days me and my mates used to go to Garlands circa 97. It was at that time the best night to be had in Liverpool for dance music and the totty in there was amazing :p

Don't know about these days but back then it was full of top quality females  :p
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lawrenson_sarah » Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:50 am

Haha :D
www.myspace.com/lawrenson_sarah

www.sarahlawrenson.piczo.com

He's scouse, he's sound. He'll T-w-a-t you with a pound Carragher - Carragher
lawrenson_sarah
LFC Super Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:14 am

You should try Mansfield on a Saturday night for totty!!!!! Woohoo!!!! (I can't go anymore due to work. :( )

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:36 pm

Dalglish wrote:In my (cough cough) younger days me and my mates used to go to Garlands circa 97. It was at that time the best night to be had in Liverpool for dance music and the totty in there was amazing :p

Don't know about these days but back then it was full of top quality females  :p

Of course it was full of totty!

Secret is safe!

:;):
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:41 pm

totty with willies!!!
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby Judge » Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:57 pm

stmichael wrote:pmsl :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

is there anything stevie g can't do?

apparently next week he is set to make 1000's of meals out of bread and fish whilst walking on water.

jesus h christ................wow  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum