Gerrard gets 5 grand from crouch

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby zarababe » Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:05 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Image

There always in there, they had the chrimbo night out in there the other week aswell, and all the gays fancy them :D

Well after the way Stevie and Xabi snogged in Istanbul, hey anything goes  :D

Grreat pics Lynds, I think it's fair to say that the team spirit amongst all the team is great at the mo, you can see it in the way they are playing football and hug each other when they score.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:21 am

Why are all our players going to gay clubs? a bit worrying. I know they hug and kiss and all that (usually on the pitch though :D
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tommycockles » Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:38 am

Big Niall wrote:Why are all our players going to gay clubs? a bit worrying. I know they hug and kiss and all that (usually on the pitch though :D

i'd guess it's because the most trouble they'll get in there is being whacked by some guys handbag!!  :D
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:20 pm

the great thing with liverpool is we are more of a family club, the players are more settled down. why go to gay clubs? if u got the totty at home then go for atmosphere not always tads.

its ncie how u read that joe cole gets beaten up in a page 3 party (not nice, but u know what i mean) while we are out having fun and being in the papers for the right reasons
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:17 pm

dawson99 wrote:the great thing with liverpool is we are more of a family club, the players are more settled down. why go to gay clubs? if u got the totty at home then go for atmosphere not always tads.

its ncie how u read that joe cole gets beaten up in a page 3 party (not nice, but u know what i mean) while we are out having fun and being in the papers for the right reasons

Steven Gerrard the worse for wear in the middle of a Frankie goes to HOllywood video isn't exactly the right reason. Next thing we'll know the players will have mustaches and we'll have a leather strip

He should have been at home drinking his sports drink and resting for the next game. :D
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum