Gay fans

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Woollyback » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:14 am

peewee wrote:
Fowler_E7 wrote:
peewee wrote:
Fowler_E7 wrote:
peewee wrote:i am homophobic, i have a fear of bummers but i also dont for the life of me understand them.

So your actually scared of gay people  :laugh: what else are you scarded of kittens perhaps  :p

only two fears i have, bummers and dentists, are you suggesting you dont have any phobias?  maybe heights, fire, spiders, cockroaches, enclosed spaces?

you must be a superhero, though even superman was scared of krypton

Im a bit scared of dentists too! Just thought your phobia was a bit funny thats all, gave me the thought of you running down the street screaming with Julian Clarey chasing after you  :D

haha, i wouldnt run from one, i would just administer a swift volley to his b0ll0x    :D

not if he could shove them in your gob first :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pablo_Escobar » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:33 am

I'm SHOCKED !!
Little investigation work and look what evindence I collected on woof woof !!  :O

Woofs homepage

Woof, come out of closet :p

:wwww  :wwww  :wwww
Pablo_Escobar
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:08 am

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Ah the good old days , I was just a puppy and a lot slimmer then .What can I tell yer ? I'm a dog ,we fu'ck anything . :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:41 am

Woollyback wrote:
peewee wrote:
Fowler_E7 wrote:
peewee wrote:
Fowler_E7 wrote:
peewee wrote:i am homophobic, i have a fear of bummers but i also dont for the life of me understand them.

So your actually scared of gay people  :laugh: what else are you scarded of kittens perhaps  :p

only two fears i have, bummers and dentists, are you suggesting you dont have any phobias?  maybe heights, fire, spiders, cockroaches, enclosed spaces?

Im a bit scared of dentists too! Just thought your phobia was a bit funny thats all, gave me the thought of you running down the street screaming with Julian Clarey chasing after you  :D

haha, i wouldnt run from one, i would just administer a swift volley to his b0ll0x    :D

:D
112-1077774096

Postby JBG » Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:25 am

:laugh: :laugh:
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Judge » Thu Jun 30, 2005 8:27 am

peewee wrote:
Woollyback wrote:
peewee wrote:
Fowler_E7 wrote:
peewee wrote:
Fowler_E7 wrote:

i would say you asked for that peewee, but you wouldnt, lol
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum