Gay fans

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Judge » Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:24 pm

thanks for that :p
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:54 pm

RAFLad36 wrote:Are there any gay Liverpool fans out there, or am I the only one?

Hopefully YOU are the only one ,try the Chelsea forum if you're lookin' for company  .

Don't get me wrong i don't have a problem with you being gay but anyone who introduces themselves to this forum with a declaration of their sexual bent (pun intended) is either full of themselves or on a wind up , either way you sound like a right to'sser
:kungfu:
Last edited by woof woof ! on Tue Jun 21, 2005 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:02 pm

amen
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Tue Jun 21, 2005 5:08 pm

the guy is asking if there are any other gay liverpool fans about. how the hell can he do that without announcing his sexuality ffs??

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:03 pm

just read this whole thread and so what if hes gay and asks a q. everyone said no so thats the end of it. good luck mate finding one.

i for one wish there were more gay men. the more gay men there are, the more single women there are... so whats the big deal?

some of the earlier comments were just bad, and you lot know who you are, this place is starting to get real clicky and all the newbies being driven away. lets have fun
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:26 pm

the more gay men there are, the more single women there are... so whats the big deal?
:laugh:  typical Dawsonio quote  :devil:  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Tue Jun 21, 2005 6:51 pm

Welcome Raf..why don't you visit the legendary Hunk Zone.. gorgeous Redmen in there to feast ure eyes on... BTW  Alonso and Morientes are mine.. Garcia belongs to me mate Cisse.. you can have Gerrard :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:07 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:the more gay men there are, the more single women there are... so whats the big deal?
:laugh:  typical Dawsonio quote  :devil:  :D

but is i, or is i not, right?

u knows i is right innit and ting

:p
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:02 am

The Return of the Judge wrote:i bet your dom :D

you know what alan, Iam  :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:06 am

Woollyback wrote:
RAFLad36 wrote: and we dont all fancy every guy we meet in the same way as u dont  or fancy every girl u meet.  or maybe u do!!!!!!

judge does, he's like a dog with 2 d!cks :D

I'm not normally one to wave the political correctness book in people's faces but some of the prehistoric stereotypes that have been rolled out here this morning have been laughable

they are supposed to be laughable. calling this guy a bummer is no different to calling judge a pervert, im sure judge is not offended, in fact he treats it like a joke. a few days ago judge intimated i was dodgy, i treated it like a joke.

now if this gay guy cant accept a few laughs without running round screaming like a girl the he should f@ck off.

as judge said its a fotball forum, its not a dating agency, lets all be honest here, what response did he think he would get. im with judge on this one, i dont hate puffs, i just dont understand them, i dont understand what a man can see attractive in a man, in fact i dont even see what a woman would find attractive in a man.

im not one for political correctness, i would rather say what i feel and not hide behind hyprocrasy (this bits not aimed at you now woolster), i would rather say what i feel about things and i would rather people had that same compunction. there are too many people treading on eggshells now for fear of upsetting someone who is too sensitive or just jumping on any bandwagon they can complain about.
112-1077774096

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:19 am

peewee wrote:
Woollyback wrote:
RAFLad36 wrote: and we dont all fancy every guy we meet in the same way as u dont  or fancy every girl u meet.  or maybe u do!!!!!!

judge does, he's like a dog with 2 d!cks :D

I'm not normally one to wave the political correctness book in people's faces but some of the prehistoric stereotypes that have been rolled out here this morning have been laughable

they are supposed to be laughable. calling this guy a bummer is no different to calling judge a pervert, im sure judge is not offended, in fact he treats it like a joke. a few days ago judge intimated i was dodgy, i treated it like a joke.

now if this gay guy cant accept a few laughs without running round screaming like a girl the he should f@ck off.

as judge said its a fotball forum, its not a dating agency, lets all be honest here, what response did he think he would get. im with judge on this one, i dont hate puffs, i just dont understand them, i dont understand what a man can see attractive in a man, in fact i dont even see what a woman would find attractive in a man.

im not one for political correctness, i would rather say what i feel and not hide behind hyprocrasy (this bits not aimed at you now woolster), i would rather say what i feel about things and i would rather people had that same compunction. there are too many people treading on eggshells now for fear of upsetting someone who is too sensitive or just jumping on any bandwagon they can complain about.

Well said peewee. Good man!!!!!

I actually have some gay mates, but they can take a joke!!!!!

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Jun 22, 2005 2:38 am

cheers lando
112-1077774096

Postby Judge » Wed Jun 22, 2005 8:15 am

agreed.
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:30 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
RAFLad36 wrote:oh dear, suppose i should have expected this type of response, lol.  and for two homophobic str8 lads your spending a lot of time talkin about it.

It is not a wind up mate, its very simple.  I am gay.  I am from liverpool.  i got a season ticket.  i go the match alone these days as my brother doesnt go.  so am after someone to have a pint with before the game.  not difficult is it. 

we are not all julian clary you know.  and we dont all fancy and :censored: every guy we meet in the same way as u dont :censored: or fancy every girl u meet.  or maybe u do!!!!!!

Ill go for a pint with ya after the game mate, I love gay men they are better than straight ones :cool: And most gay men are exremely good looking  :( What a waste :sniffle

Extremely good looking

Oh my God Im gay  :D
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Wed Jun 22, 2005 6:59 pm

???
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum