Gay fans

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:48 am

The Return of the Judge wrote:i think its coz we dont understand what goes thru yer brain when you look at a guy and then a lady.

i dont see the attraction to the same sex

women are inherently beautiful and should be fu'cked at every opportunity :D , so i cant relate to your situation mate, sorry, but thats it. dont you want family n kids etc??

its cool you like the best team in the world tho'

But dont get us wrong, it's ok for women to do rude things to other women - oh yes, thats good!  :D   :p
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFLad36 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:50 am

and as i said its a bit sad when you think just cause im gay that i would look at you and every guy and think ohhhh hes n ice, cause i dont. 

you obviously do that with all women, no matter what, but just cause i have a pint with a guy dont mean i wanna jump on him otherwise i would never be able to go out.
RAFLad36

Postby Judge » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:51 am

RAFLad36 wrote:got a wife and kids mate been there bought the t-shirt and read the book. 

I aint asking you to understand, thats y your not gay. 

so as i am after guys that are and just so happen to support liverpool and got he match, looks like ill keep looking.

what does yer ex-wife think of you now, and more importantly what are you kids thinking??
rather you than me mate

oh, leej, i agree with your sentiments  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:51 am

Lee J wrote:
The Return of the Judge wrote:i think its coz we dont understand what goes thru yer brain when you look at a guy and then a lady.

women are inherently beautiful and should be fu'cked at every opportunity :D , so i cant relate to your situation mate, sorry, but thats it. dont you want family n kids etc??

But dont get us wrong, it's ok for women to do rude things to other women - oh yes, thats good!  :D   :p

As long as they let us watch and video it - if not then they can fu(k off!!!   :D
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:52 am

hawkmoon269 wrote:
Lee J wrote:

As long as they let us watch and video it - if not then they can fu(k off!!!   :D

never a problem when its your missus hawky...oops  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFLad36 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:52 am

like i am going to talk about my personal life with a bunch of homophobic str8 lads on here!!!!!!

non of your business springs to mind.
RAFLad36

Postby Judge » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:59 am

well, you fuc'king started it :p

were not phobic of you, we find it strange you have the thoughts you have thats all

there's too much attachment of so called ''minority'' groups crying phobia or hatred at other folk who cant completely understand how you are.

in short, one could argue that you or other minority groups are infringing our human rights not to understand.

non-understanding or ignorance is not a crime, its just alien to all that is told to us from when we are little kids ourselves.

i am christian, and such i have yet to find a passage in the bible which accepts this way, secondly if you are muslim, its even more unacceptable, so please never call me homophobic again. its all down to how you personally view things.

my views and personal understandings should not equally be infringed by others, whether they be majority or minority groups - do you understand now?!?!
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFLad36 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:02 pm

k, but i am not asking for anyone to understand accept as I understand we are all different and have different views and are entitled to those.

but i keep mine to myself and think it is fair for people to keep theirs to themselves as well especially when those views are offensive.

i am not here to have a go at anyone, merely to find like minded liverpool fans to get to know and go out with.  sorry if anyone is offended by my gay presence.
RAFLad36

Postby Judge » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:05 pm

ffs, no ones offended.

and no ones offended you. youve only been on here for 11 posts and profess to know us

anyway, this aint no place to get a boyfriend, join a dating agency, not a footy forum, unless you really are into talking football, ok. as you say, keep your personal life outta here
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:46 pm

RAFLad36 wrote: and we dont all fancy every guy we meet in the same way as u dont  or fancy every girl u meet.  or maybe u do!!!!!!

judge does, he's like a dog with 2 d!cks :D

don't know what all the fuss is about here, he's gay - so what?  ???   I'm not normally one to wave the political correctness book in people's faces but some of the prehistoric stereotypes that have been rolled out here this morning have been laughable

judge, I like brunettes whilst joe bloggs down the road likes blondes, i'm sure you can get your head round that conundrum, this bloke likes men instead of women. So what?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:53 pm

Woollyback wrote:1. judge does, he's like a dog with 2 d!cks :D

2. judge, I like brunettes whilst joe bloggs down the road likes blondes, i'm sure you can get your head round that conundrum, this bloke likes men instead of women. So what?

1 lol

2 i aint got a prob with him. like a few on here, some will be put off by his ''up frontedness'', i'm not. however, he had a wife n kids, and i was trying to understand the dilemma he may be in. nonetheless, i dont want him having a go if he aint prepared for it back, and to stop using the gay homophobe statements. i said before - each to their own, an thats ok.
i just asked the question

anyway, who's joe bloggs?  :laugh:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:57 pm

fred's brother, centre half for Brazil  :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jun 21, 2005 12:59 pm

aye, but who wears the trousers? :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:02 pm

The Return of the Judge wrote:aye, but who wears the trousers? :D

No one, they all wear flower patterned summer dresses!
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 1:03 pm

Woollyback wrote:
RAFLad36 wrote:and we dont all fancy every guy we meet in the same way as u dont  or fancy every girl u meet.  or maybe u do!!!!!!

judge does, he's like a dog with 2 d!cks :D

don't know what all the fuss is about here, he's gay - so what?  ???   I'm not normally one to wave the political correctness book in people's faces but some of the prehistoric stereotypes that have been rolled out here this morning have been laughable

judge, I like brunettes whilst joe bloggs down the road likes blondes, i'm sure you can get your head round that conundrum, this bloke likes men instead of women. So what?

Just like you have a thing for sheep, Woolly!!  :D
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum