Gay fans

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:33 am

Honolulu Bob wrote:
RAFLad36 wrote:suppose u think all us bummers!!! are screaming queens!!  lol.

Damn right we are!!!  :buttrock  :oh:  :pirate

:D
112-1077774096

Postby Judge » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:33 am

yes i think that too, :angry: , off now
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:35 am

Honolulu Bob wrote:
RAFLad36 wrote:suppose u think all us bummers!!! are screaming queens!!  lol.

Damn right we are!!!  :buttrock  :oh:  :pirate

:love: Bob you look gorg in that outfit  :devil: told ya our bob was fit. :cool:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:50 am

RAFLad36 wrote:of course I dont understand the offside rule!!!!!

It's something we had to introduce when your lot started playing footy and kept trying to slip in behind everybody.    :bump

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 9:52 am

you were in the RAF, did you ever try re entry
112-1077774096

Postby andy_g » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:10 am

hi RAFlad - its impossible to tell if people are serious or on a wind up on this forum, but i'm going to go along as if you're genuine. i'll bet there's loads of gay liverpool fans out there, in the ground as well as outside, but i bet most of them don't shout up because of all the knobhead homophobes around the place. i love my football, but alongside the hatred i have for the money men is my disgust at the level of tolerated homophobia.

oh, and you aren't half going to get some stick on here, mate - but MOST people are ok.

:)

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:16 am

andy_g wrote:hi RAFlad - its impossible to tell if people are serious or on a wind up on this forum, but i'm going to go along as if you're genuine. i'll bet there's loads of gay liverpool fans out there, in the ground as well as outside, but i bet most of them don't shout up because of all the knobhead homophobes around the place. i love my football, but alongside the hatred i have for the money men is my disgust at the level of tolerated homophobia.

oh, and you aren't half going to get some stick on here, mate - but MOST people are ok.

aye raflad, andy's ok with batting for the otherside, he's also a chutney ferret, who eats chocolate starfish morning, noon and night  :D

you are welcome to this forum, perhaps you may want to try the blue oyster club  :laugh:

all the best and to you andy g  :devil:

plus he's into BUTANO  :bowdown
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:20 am

andy_g wrote:hi RAFlad - its impossible to tell if people are serious or on a wind up on this forum, but i'm going to go along as if you're genuine. i'll bet there's loads of gay liverpool fans out there, in the ground as well as outside, but i bet most of them don't shout up because of all the knobhead homophobes around the place. i love my football, but alongside the hatred i have for the money men is my disgust at the level of tolerated homophobia.

how can you call a homophobe a knobhead?  i assume that aracnaphopes are also knobheads then by your reckoning, or any phobias.

the term Phobia means a fear off something, its not a hatred. yes if you have a problem with people who hates things then thats ok( as long as you fully understand their hatred is not based on a good reason), if you have a problem with people who have phobias then that means you will basically have a problem with everyone in the world.

think before you speak although i can understand what you were trying to say    :rasp
112-1077774096

Postby Judge » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:24 am

perhaps andy suffers from peoplophobia, a fear of any person, or perhaps peoplohatraantiphobia, which is in fact, a antiphobic hatred of people :)

wtf am i on about....who cares......each to their own
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:25 am

The Return of the Judge wrote:perhaps andy suffers from peoplophobia, a fear of any person, or perhaps peoplohatraantiphobia, which is in fact, a antiphobic hatred of people :)

yeah, lets get him    :p

anyway why is the puff asking to meet for a pint, surely it would be a babycham.

anyways its obviously a wind up
112-1077774096

Postby Judge » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:29 am

peewee wrote:
The Return of the Judge wrote:perhaps andy suffers from peoplophobia, a fear of any person, or perhaps peoplohatraantiphobia, which is in fact, a antiphobic hatred of people :)

yeah, lets get him    :p

anyway why is the puff asking to meet for a pint, surely it would be a babycham.

anyways its obviously a wind up

perhaps by asking you for a pint he can get you drunk quicker and have his way peewee  :laugh:

anyway, heres a puzzler:

you go out for that drink, and in the morning you wqake up with a sore ar'se and a full condom hanging from your ring piece....do you tell anyone

if not see below

give raflad a call  :laugh:

soz mate couldnt resist
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFLad36 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:33 am

oh dear, suppose i should have expected this type of response, lol.  and for two homophobic str8 lads your spending a lot of time talkin about it.

It is not a wind up mate, its very simple.  I am gay.  I am from liverpool.  i got a season ticket.  i go the match alone these days as my brother doesnt go.  so am after someone to have a pint with before the game.  not difficult is it. 

we are not all julian clary you know.  and we dont all fancy and :censored: every guy we meet in the same way as u dont :censored: or fancy every girl u meet.  or maybe u do!!!!!!
RAFLad36

Postby Ciggy » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:37 am

RAFLad36 wrote:oh dear, suppose i should have expected this type of response, lol.  and for two homophobic str8 lads your spending a lot of time talkin about it.

It is not a wind up mate, its very simple.  I am gay.  I am from liverpool.  i got a season ticket.  i go the match alone these days as my brother doesnt go.  so am after someone to have a pint with before the game.  not difficult is it. 

we are not all julian clary you know.  and we dont all fancy and :censored: every guy we meet in the same way as u dont :censored: or fancy every girl u meet.  or maybe u do!!!!!!

Ill go for a pint with ya after the game mate, I love gay men they are better than straight ones :cool: And most gay men are exremely good looking  :( What a waste :sniffle
Last edited by Ciggy on Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:38 am

i think its coz we dont understand what goes thru yer brain when you look at a guy and then a lady.

i dont see the attraction to the same sex

women are inherently beautiful and should be fu'cked at every opportunity :D , so i cant relate to your situation mate, sorry, but thats it. dont you want family n kids etc??

its cool you like the best team in the world tho'
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFLad36 » Tue Jun 21, 2005 11:47 am

got a wife and kids mate been there bought the t-shirt and read the book. 

I aint asking you to understand, thats y your not gay. 

so as i am after guys that are and just so happen to support liverpool and got he match, looks like ill keep looking.
RAFLad36

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum