Fraud, forgery and intelligence

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby kazza » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:30 pm

The Isrealis are no victims. They are responsible for more innocent women and childrens deaths than any Palastinian terrorist group, how the Palastinians have to live in Gaza and the West bank is shocking (also shooting press in the head as they try to report it is standard practice). More would have been done by European countries if it was not for the strong Jewish lobby in those same countries. Hypocrites!
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:43 pm

They are only protecting their own people, they are not blowing themselves up left right and centre.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:51 pm

kazza wrote:The Isrealis are no victims. They are responsible for more innocent women and childrens deaths than any Palastinian terrorist group, how the Palastinians have to live in Gaza and the West bank is shocking (also shooting press in the head as they try to report it is standard practice). More would have been done by European countries if it was not for the strong Jewish lobby in those same countries. Hypocrites!

Please do not blame the people of Isreal or the jews for the crimes of mossad and the zionists in general, thats what they want people to do.
Israel should really be called the state of zion, and who was it who fed the nazi war machine and the killing of millions of Jews?
Yes the same zionists, like the Rothchilds. Incidentally they own us too. Its about time the people of the world come together and lynch the c**ts.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rush Job » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:21 pm

bavlondon wrote:They are only protecting their own people, they are not blowing themselves up left right and centre.

The daily attacks on civilian settlements has nothing to do with protecting their own people.
Do you think the palastinians should be happy that they have been forced into a corner of their own land, an outdoor prison for fk sake while the last of them are ethnically cleansed?

I supposed we invaded Iraq to bring them "freedom" as well didnt we?
I thought better of you bav to be playing their hate game. Our media is owned by the same people causing all the problems and keeping the world in constant conflict, its theatre (read propaganda), turn your tv off and research the facts dont hate because they tell you to.
Sorry for the lecture mate its just ignorant comments like wipe out hamas and alls good really gets my goat because you have bought into the zionist hate and lies, and no the zionists who rule over the golden calf are not our friends.
Dont judge a book by the cover, unless you cover just another, because blind exceptance is a sign,
Of stupid fools who stand in line......  Like..
Rush Job
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:51 pm

Yeah all sure those peace loving Israelis havent got all those tanks, jets and phosphorous shells they wouldnt resort to terrorism.
Now excuse me while I go book a room at the King David
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:54 pm

bavlondon wrote:M to the o to the s to the..... :laugh: Sneaky buggers. I don't know why the government is getting so worked up about. An evil figure has been taken out. So they got the wool pulled over their eyes. They have bigger things to worry about like homegrown terrorists. Israel are our friends.

I'm not one to voice my political opinions so openly but I believe in the greater good and Hamas need to be wiped out.

Most of the Middle East don't believe so.

You can expect a group like Hamas would form when Israelis kick people out of their own homes. What do you expect those people to do, let them? Thats why you get Hamas.
Last edited by metalhead on Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum