Frank lampard standing up to james o'brien

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby eonerf » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:52 am

I'm not a fan of Frank but I totally agree with him here. James O'Brien is a complete and utter disgrace. Even if the story is true or not he shouldn't open his big mouth on issues that nobody really knows all the details to.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bob4cmNSfvE&feature=related

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or2EV_p3aGA&feature=channel
eonerf

Postby supersub » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:04 pm

frank lampard is fat fu.ck who treats his family with utter contempt and deserves any criticism who gets.....hopefully the courts will see that she gets 50% and more of all he has earned whilst they have been together.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby eonerf » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:10 pm

supersub wrote:frank lampard is fat fu.ck who treats his family with utter contempt and deserves any criticism who gets.....hopefully the courts will see that she gets 50% and more of all he has earned whilst they have been together.

I'm sorry but I find it difficult to believe that :censored: in the paper and to morally cruicify someone based on a newspaper article is ridiculous to say the least. Remember when they called Steven Gerrard a thug?
eonerf

Postby aCe' » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:21 pm

give it a break sub.. all respect to fat frank.... just heard the link and i think he handled it very well...
respect...
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SuppleMonkey » Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:46 pm

Although he didnt sound like the brightest button in world good on him I say. Can't stand him as a footballer way overated but he has a a right and a fair point. Like carragher did that day when he rang up that radio station defending himself and pathetic accusations about him not playing for England.

Modern media has a cunning way of putting society (us), whether it be by reader/listener/viewer into a postion that they want you to believe. Analyse any kind of text and critique and question it as far as the media goes.
SuppleMonkey

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:08 pm

i read this earlier today and i must say im delighted. i guess as football fans we're too harsh at times to easily hate a rival player or club. Frank handled it really well and if it was anyone else i think there would have been alot more explicits.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby ConnO'var » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:25 pm

supersub wrote:frank lampard is ******* who treats his family with utter contempt and deserves any criticism who gets.....

And you know this how exactly?

Close personal friend/relative of the parties involved I suppose... ???
ConnO'var

Postby supersub » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:25 am

Basically couldn't give a flying fu.ck about fat frank...have more sympathy for his kids and dumped mother of his kids....didn't realise there were some many fat frank fans hiding in newkit
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:40 am

i dont think its anything to do with fat frank fans, its more to do with how he pays his ex-missus etc, and how he loves his kids.

if he doesnt want to be with his ex, the kids will suffer as their dad is not there 24/7. this happens the world over. i also dont think he should pay 50% of his salary, even though he gets paid alot.
the court should find some common ground, and set out a payment plan, and he should pay a percentage like most estranged dads do!!

thats just my opinion
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:49 am

I just listened to the interview and fair dues to Lampard.....sensationalism from the DJ (if that's what you can call him...) and his attempts to backtrack his comments are pathetic....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Ace Ventura » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:04 am

Obviously we all know that you dont believe hardly anything thats printed in the papers.
But is it not true that he has made his wife and kids move out of the family home ?

Or am i wrong on that ?

If it is then i think thats out of order and clearly wouldnt be thinking of his kids.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ConnO'var » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:15 am

supersub wrote:Basically couldn't give a flying fu.ck about fat frank...have more sympathy for his kids and dumped mother of his kids....didn't realise there were some many fat frank fans hiding in newkit

Not a fan per se...... But wouldn't you stand up for yourself if you were slandered?

As it is, none of us know what has gone on between the 2 of them except for snippets from Fleet Street. They have been known to indulge in a little bit of sensationalism from time to time wouldn't you say?

We have been the subject of shoddy journalism for eons ourselves...... I'd rather not take what is printed by them on such a sensationalist story at face value. After all, who knows what happens when a relationship breaksdown except the parties involved.

So it's a little two faced for us to accept the news of Fat Frank's apparent misbehaviour when we curse the journos when we perceive that they've been talking sh!te about us.

Cuts both ways..... Hence benefit of the doubt.
ConnO'var

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:15 am

Agree with that Ace. Whatever happens, the kids come first....they have nothing to do with such breakdowns and should in no way be lesser off because of it. The ins and outs of his break-up are his own business, ditto for the settlement one way or another.
He sounds like he's a devoted Dad and would do anything for his kids, so I can't see - from what he said - that he would have turfed them out. It may be the case that she took them and left....who knows, it's not our business anyway
I take your point though that if the IS "guilty" of just chucking them out, then he deserves everything he gets (in a negative way, of course :D  )
Either way, it's refreshing to hear him challenge the gutter press and vultures such as this guy who feed off idle speculation, and dare I say, entrapment of a woman in distress...I think also he's soooooooo lucky that Lampard didn't go the legal route....
bunglemark2

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:22 am

Honestly,

Who gives a f*ck about the fat tw*t or his missus? I'm 100% certain that the "flat" she's living in with the 2 kids (who are the only ones deserving of any compassion) will be bigger, better and of a much higher standard than the homes of the vast majority of us on here.

All I'll say is this:

Why didn't he move out so his kids didn't have to? Is it because he's a c*nt, or because he's a c*nt?

You decide...

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:23 am

It's the kids I'd be concerned about, 'nuff said. I have two of me own....
bunglemark2

Next

Return to General Chat Forum