Favourite cars

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Woollyback » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:59 pm

Garymac wrote:
LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:I like My VR6, Black, fully body kitted, 18inch Chrome wheels, spanking interior (cream/green/leather) couple tv's in the back and one in the centre at the front.
Phat I.C.E system, 2 15inch JL Audio, and two 1200 watt Kenwood Mono Amps!!!
And best of all my private plate tha reads like this - J  60LF  K

Fu.ck me Liv, you jammie ba$tard, i couldnt even get credit for a mobile phone on contract! I dont even bother dreaming about cars cos its a complete waste of my time, but i wouldnt mind a nice clio!

you can have my focus, i'm getting rid at the end of the year. ST170 (170bhp) 17inch alloys, 6 speed box, part leather seats, all standard with no aftermarket add-ons, 26,000 miles, 1 not-so-careful owner :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:09 pm

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:I like My VR6, Black, fully body kitted, 18inch Chrome wheels, spanking interior (cream/green/leather) couple tv's in the back and one in the centre at the front.

Does me fine and is a real head turner, lets just say I have no problem atracting the ladies. I mean the car nearly looks as good as I do!!! 

But I have always wanted a Alfa Romeo Spider , but it has to be the 'Lusso' version (Italian for luxury I believe!).
Or the other two cars I would like in the future are an Honda NSX (love this F.ucking car) or a RX8, I just like the way the rear doors are.................................S.hit I nearly forgot about probably my fav car (to buy next at least) a BMW Z1 - Hardly ever see any of these and when people do, they dont have a clue what it is!!!  I dont like to be like the rest hence this car and what i have done to my VR6, hundreds of thousands have A golf, but not one will be able to look like mine, especially with the number plate!!!

Of course I love XK8's and Zonda's etc; but TBH i cant honestly see them in my price range for the near future, so I try and stay level headed and keep i mind what i could POSSIBLY have etc;

Anyways I gotta go footy now, gonna score some crackers tonight I can feel it in my bones, I am gonna be on form tonight.

:blues:

:suspect:   :laugh:

I've got a noble with rockets on the back and coldplay sat on the dash, jammin away.   :oh:
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:26 pm

neil wrote:

Does me fine and is a real head turner, lets just say I have no problem atracting the ladies. I mean the car nearly looks as good as I do!!! 

But I have always wanted a Alfa Romeo Spider , but it has to be the 'Lusso' version (Italian for luxury I believe!).
Or the other two cars I would like in the future are an Honda NSX (love this F.ucking car) or a RX8, I just like the way the rear doors are.................................S.hit I nearly forgot about probably my fav car (to buy next at least) a BMW Z1 - Hardly ever see any of these and when people do, they dont have a clue what it is!!!  I dont like to be like the rest hence this car and what i have done to my VR6, hundreds of thousands have A golf, but not one will be able to look like mine, especially with the number plate!!!

Of course I love XK8's and Zonda's etc; but TBH i cant honestly see them in my price range for the near future, so I try and stay level headed and keep i mind what i could POSSIBLY have etc;

Anyways I gotta go footy now, gonna score some crackers tonight I can feel it in my bones, I am gonna be on form tonight.

I've got a noble with rockets on the back and coldplay sat on the dash, jammin away.   :oh:

what about "ben hur" wheels, has it got them? y'know the ones with the sticky-out spikes like they used to have on chariots :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:41 pm

Woollyback wrote:
Garymac wrote:

Fu.ck me Liv, you jammie ba$tard, i couldnt even get credit for a mobile phone on contract! I dont even bother dreaming about cars cos its a complete waste of my time, but i wouldnt mind a nice clio!

you can have my focus, i'm getting rid at the end of the year. ST170 (170bhp) 17inch alloys, 6 speed box, part leather seats, all standard with no aftermarket add-ons, 26,000 miles, 1 not-so-careful owner :D

and i can have it woolly, you mean i dont have to pay, you mean i can have it for free, cheers woolly i will pick it up on december 30th, wow i cant believe your gonna give me a car, no one has ever give me anything for nothing, your great woollyback, although it would tear me apart if you was to turn around now and say you didnt mean i could have it, you meant i could buy it off you, cos i would probably kill me self if thats what you really meant. Could you throw in a mobile phone for me as well???
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby Woollyback » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:55 pm

Garymac wrote:
Woollyback wrote:
Garymac wrote:

and i can have it woolly, you mean i dont have to pay, you mean i can have it for free, cheers woolly i will pick it up on december 30th, wow i cant believe your gonna give me a car, no one has ever give me anything for nothing, your great woollyback, although it would tear me apart if you was to turn around now and say you didnt mean i could have it, you meant i could buy it off you, cos i would probably kill me self if thats what you really meant. Could you throw in a mobile phone for me as well???

trouble is the insurance for a lad of your age on a car like that would probably leave you bankrupt so you'd have a nice motor sitting on the drive doing nowt :D

as for wanting me to throw a phone in as well, now you're just taking the piss  :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:14 pm

the insurance would be huge, me mates 1st car was a dead old seat ibiza worth about 600 quid and cos he had just passed his test and because we dont live in the best area the insurance was 2 grand! And as for the phone, well a boy has gotta try hasnt he  :D
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby Afroman » Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:15 pm

:buttrock
Afroman
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:26 pm

Garymac wrote:the insurance would be huge, me mates 1st car was a dead old seat ibiza worth about 600 quid and cos he had just passed his test and because we dont live in the best area the insurance was 2 grand! And as for the phone, well a boy has gotta try hasnt he  :D

it costs me over £400 a year and i'm an old fart with plenty of no-claims bonus and living in suburbia  :(
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:45 pm

neil wrote:

So am I to take it that you dont believe me 'neil'??

Dont HATE, APRRECIATE!!!!   :laugh:

:cool:

Look if you really want I will take a couple photos on my phone and post em mate, not a problem.
Though the car will be dirty as I have'nt driven it for 6weeks, the f.ucking gearbox is gone and why pay £400 at the moment when I dont really have it and have a Mercedes S320 to use instead!!! 

:rasp

:D
76-1115222408

Postby Woollyback » Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:49 pm

has the s-class got ben hur wheels?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:57 pm

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:
neil wrote:

So am I to take it that you dont believe me 'neil'??

Dont HATE, APRRECIATE!!!!   

Look if you really want I will take a couple photos on my phone and post em mate, not a problem.
Though the car will be dirty as I have'nt driven it for 6weeks, the f.ucking gearbox is gone and why pay £400 at the moment when I dont really have it and have a Mercedes S320 to use instead!!! 

If you think your showin off Liv, get on this, im takin a taxi to work tomorrow instead of the bus, cos public transport sucks bumhole and ive got a tenner on me, so eat sh!t homies!!!

(Of course i dont really have a tenner, and i will be taking the bus) :no  :no  :no
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby Woollyback » Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:00 am

the bus is quality though, you can ride it pissed, you don't have to pay the insurance and if you decide to have a slash at the back you don't have to mop it up yourself :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:02 am

:D Nah not trying to show off, not really my style TBH G-Mac, just that neil always seem to question what i post, and TBH its getting extremely annoying.

As for Ben Hur wheels, in all honesty Wooly, I dont have the slightest what you are on about, I was not around like you in the time of Ben Hur!!! :p   
But no the S-Class, is all bog standard, even has paltry 15 inch alloys (they are c.rap) which just look too small for the car!!!  F.uck that if I do anything to it the insurance will sky rockey and it already costs me £2,100 !!! So I will leave it as it is for now, its just for work at the moment anyway!!!

:D
Last edited by 76-1115222408 on Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
76-1115222408

Postby neil » Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:04 am

[quote="LIVERPOOLANYTIME"]:D Nah not trying to show off, not really my style TBH G-Mac, just that neil always seem to question what i post, and TBH its getting extremely annoying.

As for Ben Hur wheels, in all honesty Wooly, I dont have the slightest what you are on about, I was around like you in the time of Ben Hur!!! :p   
But no the S-Class, is all bog standard, even has paltry 15 inch alloys (they are c.rap) which just look too small for the car!!!  :censored: that if I do anything to it the insurance will sky rockey and it already costs me £2,100 !!! So I will leave it as it is for now, its just for work at the moment anyway!!!

I don't care if your gay, I'll still converse with you
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:06 am

Thanks!!!
76-1115222408

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum