Favourite cars

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Judge » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:00 am

The Ace1983 wrote:I can't do cars. Give me a Harley or a Triumph anyday! :)

didnt triumph make cars
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Aug 11, 2005 8:21 am

they did, my uncle had a red dolomite for years even though he's a bluesh!te, we used to wind him up all the time about being a closet red :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby El Nino_#9 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:37 pm

Caddy Escolade-

H2 Hummer-

And if only........
El Nino_#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:42 pm

the 3rd one is cool
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:54 am

trust you woolly :laugh:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:01 pm

well let's face it the other 2 are anything but cool, they're for 2 kinds of people:

1) small children

2) grown ups with major self-esteem and penis-size issues

It baffles me how people who feel inferior think that a big tonka-toy car suddenly makes them superior, when clearly the message they send out to everybody else is "the driver of this car feels inferior"  ???

bizarre :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:12 pm

SUVs should be banned and the only people that can use jeeps etc should be people in industry, farmers and maybe the police.

SUVs are big, stupid, dangerous (not for the driver but they can crush small cars in collision), uneconomical, unenvironmental, can be difficult to overtake on narrow roads, are generally driven by "Desperate Housewives" types who cannot drive them properly anyway, cause scratches and fender benders in car parks, have headlights that could light up a small village, and are often dumped on double yellow lines with their emergency lights flashing.

Why the hell was it allowed to make a Hummer a civilian vehicle? Its a military vehicle and has no place on the roads. :angry:
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Judge » Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:27 pm

JBG wrote:SUVs should be banned and the only people that can use jeeps etc should be people in industry, farmers and maybe the police.

SUVs are big, stupid, dangerous (not for the driver but they can crush small cars in collision), uneconomical, unenvironmental, can be difficult to overtake on narrow roads, are generally driven by "Desperate Housewives" types who cannot drive them properly anyway, cause scratches and fender benders in car parks, have headlights that could light up a small village, and are often dumped on double yellow lines with their emergency lights flashing.

Why the hell was it allowed to make a Hummer a civilian vehicle? Its a military vehicle and has no place on the roads. :angry:

agreed jbg
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:45 pm

Saw the Escolade on top gear Jeremy Clarkson completly roasted it sayin it's
huge it weighs tons turning a corner and is an absolute waste of petrol mind you
it's got nice wheels :D
Last edited by mistyred on Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Siddy454 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:00 pm

Bentley or Maclaren F1
1892 - 2005 - Liverpool F.C

18 League Titles
6 F.A Cups
7 League Cups                         
5 European Cups
3 UEFA Cups
3 European Super Cups
1 Super Cup
14 Charity Shields
Y.N.W.A
Siddy454

Postby liverpoolrich » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:30 pm

new buggatti veyron
wouldnt mind have1
image/jpeg
liverpoolrich

Postby Judge » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:52 pm

liverpoolrich wrote:new buggatti veyron
wouldnt mind have1

the buggatti pictured here has a standard 1000 BHP, unlike the skyline that has to be modded to do that.

you dont wanna even know the pricetag folks
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:35 pm

I like My VR6, Black, fully body kitted, 18inch Chrome wheels, spanking interior (cream/green/leather) couple tv's in the back and one in the centre at the front.
Phat I.C.E system, 2 15inch JL Audio, and two 1200 watt Kenwood Mono Amps!!!
And best of all my private plate tha reads like this - J  60LF  K

Does me fine and is a real head turner, lets just say I have no problem atracting the ladies. I mean the car nearly looks as good as I do!!! :D

But I have always wanted a Alfa Romeo Spider , but it has to be the 'Lusso' version (Italian for luxury I believe!).
Or the other two cars I would like in the future are an Honda NSX (love this F.ucking car) or a RX8, I just like the way the rear doors are.................................S.hit I nearly forgot about probably my fav car (to buy next at least) a BMW Z1 - Hardly ever see any of these and when people do, they dont have a clue what it is!!!  I dont like to be like the rest hence this car and what i have done to my VR6, hundreds of thousands have A golf, but not one will be able to look like mine, especially with the number plate!!!

Of course I love XK8's and Zonda's etc; but TBH i cant honestly see them in my price range for the near future, so I try and stay level headed and keep i mind what i could POSSIBLY have etc;

Anyways I gotta go footy now, gonna score some crackers tonight I can feel it in my bones, I am gonna be on form tonight.

:blues:
76-1115222408

Postby adamnbarrett » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:21 pm

^^^ Mercedes SL 500 in red is well sweet ^^^

But it turns out the waiting list is years,  maybe I could order one and save up the money :D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:49 pm

LIVERPOOLANYTIME wrote:I like My VR6, Black, fully body kitted, 18inch Chrome wheels, spanking interior (cream/green/leather) couple tv's in the back and one in the centre at the front.
Phat I.C.E system, 2 15inch JL Audio, and two 1200 watt Kenwood Mono Amps!!!
And best of all my private plate tha reads like this - J  60LF  K

Fu.ck me Liv, you jammie ba$tard, i couldnt even get credit for a mobile phone on contract! I dont even bother dreaming about cars cos its a complete waste of my time, but i wouldnt mind a nice clio!
Garymac
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum