Farewell

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 82-1074641017 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:14 pm

Dom1 wrote:And i aint E7 either before u go shootin ure mouth of again Leon, cos infact this is the first i have heard of Roberts new forum? ???

you have done well 'senor sh*t' to keep me from finding out :D

Its coz it hasnt started yet, I dont want it being a disaster before its even proper off the ground :angry:
With Football Fiesta its a great forum ran on a slow engine thats why we dont get many members, I managed to get on Invision which is quicker but I dont want to launch another one and kill interest in both forums

Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby Dom1 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:17 pm

it looks a lot like its started to me, im lookin at it now ... there have been posts on it from u and E7 and a few others ...

how would it be a disaster?? ???
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby 82-1074641017 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:20 pm

Dom1 wrote:it looks a lot like its started to me, im lookin at it now ... there have been posts on it from u and E7 and a few others ...

Football Fiesta started like that people saying oh yes Ill post and Ill join, we are still waiting for about 60 of them to get off their fat @rses and do it!
When this one comes good and takes off we will then start trying to advertise it a bit more, and if people actually stick to their word and post(lets face it only about 10 of our members actually have including me and your goodself) then it will take off.
And Leon do your homework lad its not a month old it was launched on the 22nd December making it a week and a half old :)

Roberts
82-1074641017

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:20 pm

E7 logs on, says his peice and then logs off before Dom or Roberts log on...........
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:22 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:E7 logs on, says his peice and then logs off before Dom or Roberts log on...........

Do you remember Anfield Girl, yes the same member you accused me of being that time?
Well you were proven wrong then, so go and ask Supersub yet again and come back on here and tell me im right yet again, everytime something goes on on here you are the first to accuse me and near enough everytime you are wrong but you wont admit to it
82-1074641017

Postby Dom1 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:23 pm

Roberts wrote:
Dom1 wrote:it looks a lot like its started to me, im lookin at it now ... there have been posts on it from u and E7 and a few others ...

Football Fiesta started like that people saying oh yes Ill post and Ill join, we are still waiting for about 60 of them to get off their fat @rses and do it!
When this one comes good and takes off we will then start trying to advertise it a bit more, and if people actually stick to their word and post(lets face it only about 10 of our members actually have including me and your goodself) then it will take off.
And Leon do your homework lad its not a month old it was launched on the 22nd December making it a week and a half old :)

Roberts

LOL i know  :laugh:

and who is 'we'?  :D
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby 82-1074641017 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:25 pm

Dom1 wrote:
Roberts wrote:

Roberts

okay then meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D
82-1074641017

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:26 pm

Roberts wrote:everytime something goes on on here you are the first to accuse me and near enough everytime you are wrong but you wont admit to it

OK
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:26 pm

Roberts wrote:
Dom1 wrote:
Roberts wrote:

Roberts

do you want me to join or not?  :suspect:
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby 82-1074641017 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:37 pm

Dom1 wrote:
Roberts wrote:
Dom1 wrote:
Roberts wrote:

how would it be a disaster

Roberts

LOL i know   

and who is 'we'?

do you want me to join or not?  :suspect:

If you want, but dont tell anyone else yet until its successful we dont want to bury both forums before the other has taken off I will put a link on our old site in March
82-1074641017

Postby Dom1 » Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:52 pm

march LOL

i will join up later on and introiduce myself and stuff :)
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby E7. » Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:04 pm

All I said was good luck and now we’ve got the “Spanish Inquisition”…..
E7.

Postby zarababe » Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:09 pm

.. quite appropriate given our manager is spanish and we have a contingency of spanish Hunks too.. :p :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:14 pm

zarababe wrote:.. quite appropriate given our manager is spanish and we have a contingency of spanish Hunks too.. :p :D

Keep it to the hunkzone Zbabe, don't be givin us none of that hunks jibba jabba on this thread  :kungfu:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:18 pm

.. awww what's the matter Woolly... don't you agree :p
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext