Fao young members - Where are they?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:42 am

Think I'm ready to give this place a go again.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:09 pm

adamnbarrett wrote:Think I'm ready to give this place a go again.

Make sure you've thought it through thoroughly mate.  :D
66-1112520797

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:53 pm

s@int wrote:Adam posts on a couple of other sites (hes a mod as well) so I presume he no longer has enough time to post on here very often.

Modding takes time up? ???

:D
jonnymac1979

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:30 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
s@int wrote:Adam posts on a couple of other sites (hes a mod as well) so I presume he no longer has enough time to post on here very often.

Modding takes time up? ???

:D

Modding two sites at the moment, one Paul's forum and another called football forever which is quite decent.

That combined with lots of work and just being generally busy with other things.

To be honest, I wasn't planning on returning here but what do you know.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:16 am

bigmick wrote:I must confess I've been coming on here for years and have hardly looked at any of the other sites. This was the first one of the Liverpool sites i looked at and I've just never really felt the need to leave. I like it on here to tell the truth.

Besides checking the other sites out is pointless. Just read St Mick and sooner or later you'll get a good idea of what's going on on there anyhow  :D Only kidding Mick.

same goes for me. I have been a Die Hard Newkitter just as long as I have been a Die Hard LFC supporter  :D
JoeTerp

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:39 pm

JoeTerp wrote:
bigmick wrote:I must confess I've been coming on here for years and have hardly looked at any of the other sites. This was the first one of the Liverpool sites i looked at and I've just never really felt the need to leave. I like it on here to tell the truth.

Besides checking the other sites out is pointless. Just read St Mick and sooner or later you'll get a good idea of what's going on on there anyhow  :D Only kidding Mick.

same goes for me. I have been a Die Hard Newkitter just as long as I have been a Die Hard LFC supporter  :D

:laugh:  :bowdown
account deleted by request

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum