Fans on facebook

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Fauxy » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:27 pm

Has anyone else noticed the amount of asian/muslim supporters on facebook?

If you have a look at comments left on the LFC page and on all the photos, I would say about 60% of them are 'mohammed's' or 'Ahmeds'.

Not being racist or anything, but they dont half talk some sh!te !!!
Fauxy

Postby dawson99 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:28 pm

no..thats not racist at all  :wwww  :wwww  :wwww
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fauxy » Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:32 pm

haha its true though!!

Go on facebook now and have a look at the rediculous comments they make.

Im not sayin english people dont talk sh!t as well, its just the amount of muslim supporters we have on facebook is staggering! Why do I never see or hear them anywere else :O
Fauxy

Postby Reg » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:02 pm

Facebook now has 500 million subscribers, as a 'community' it is third largest worldwide, after the populations of China and India.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fauxy » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Cheers for that Reg :D
Fauxy

Postby Greavesie » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:02 pm

Galatasaray are the club with the most 'fans' on facebook. After that its Fenerbahce. Turkish rivalry must be nasty I assume?
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby burjennio » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:45 pm

Everybody talks sh*te on Facebook. Its given people all across the world the false idea that the rest of the planet wants to read every single stupid moronic thought that pops into their head. The truth is if anyone has something important to talk about they'll pick up the phone or at least send a txt msg, if they feel like giving their brain an enema they go on facebook.

EDIT: I realize the irony of discussing the irrelevance of facebook comments whilst on a message board, but truthfully some of the comments in the fit birds thread on here look like Shakespeare compared to "lol so hammrd last light, Suzy soz threw up @ urs. ps may have killed ur dog lmao "
burjennio

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:03 am

burjennio wrote:EDIT: I realize the irony of discussing the irrelevance of facebook comments whilst on a message board, but truthfully some of the comments in the fit birds thread on here look like Shakespeare compared to "lol so hammrd last light, Suzy soz threw up @ urs. ps may have killed ur dog lmao "

Thats the problem with facebook. It is a network that not only allows you to talk utter cack, but you can do so without typing english. It is a community that encourages you to sit on your backside, upload photos and "poke" people !

The biggest problem is, people get obsessed with it. A lot of people I know who have facebook accounts are always on it. My missus one, sister in law another. Whenever they are home, they are on facebook playing cheap java games or talking shat !

I told my missus the other day we need some baccy. Rather than phone up our supplier, she sent a message on facebook ! I had the gall to mention using the phone and ringing them up but all I got was a blank "wha choo talking about willis?" kind of look.

And if I get one more "hold on" reply when we need to do something I am going to kill her !

Facebook is a bane. Nothing more.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:15 am

:laugh:

Good stufff... hate facebook !
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum