End of - blair - Judgement day !

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Woollyback » Thu May 10, 2007 8:58 pm

wrighty (not mark!) wrote:I don't see John Prescott doing anything to sort his out.

didn't they make a film about that?   

mission impossible :laugh:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Thu May 10, 2007 11:13 pm

Can't accept "Gurden Brunn!" as leader.

Cameron for PM!!!!

Yes, it's become THAT desperate.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu May 10, 2007 11:19 pm

Big Niall wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
cheap cars,good roads

WTF :D  I take it you dont live in England.

But I understand your sentiments though, and your right it could be worse.

In Dublin - the most dingy bars charge Euro 4.50 (£3) for a pint of beer, the posher bars charge up to Euro 6 (£4). Also cars are more expensive here, especially second hand although petrol is cheaper.

I think most pubs in England are cheaper than that.

Isnt that because you've got the Euro ?

As soon as that was introduced werent all products and purchases rounded up to the nearest Euro ?
66-1112520797

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri May 11, 2007 5:01 am

Right.

Let's see JUST what that scabby grinning b*stard has done for this country during his tenure, shall we?

OK - important issues, rather than "The rate of reported crime has dropped by 7%" or some such b*llocks. (The REASON crime rates have fallen is because under this spasticated Government, the Police have neither the man power nor the financial resources to persue "petty" criminals, so no f*cker bothers reporting it. - SOmething Darling f*cking Labour neglect to mention, the snidey, back-stabbing c*nts.)

Right - come on then Blair, you useless hairy b*stard buggerer - what's your sh*theap party done for us?

Labour Pledge:

NHS - Was struggling when Labour (From now on referred to as "wanknuts") came into power, and was used as a tool in the wanknuts' election rallies, etc. They played on this, saying they'd improve it, and make it good again.

Reality:

The NHS is now f*cked beyond repair, with countless diseases and infections rife within the hospitals, less and less doctors and nurses, closures of existing hospitals, and "pay as you go" sh*te being introduced progressively due to that cocky, SScottish wankstain Brown's ballsed-up budgets.

Wanknuts pledge:

"Education, Education, Education".

Simple. They insisted that the Tories had allowed the country's children to develop from coy little lambs into graffiti-dawbing degenerates who "just needed" a gentle prod in the right direction.

Reality:

This Government's lack of a b*llock between them means that unruly little b*stards are to be treated like royalty, and those who commit serious crime should be sent on adventure holidays, rather than to a correctional facility.
In the dark decade this punk has been running the country, we have seen an invasion of gang-culture into suburban life, as these f*cking imbeciles have made it illegal to belt a kid for misbehaving. How DARE you decree that a parent cannot discipline their child, you f*cking Cheshire-cat-looking b*stard?
So - Blair's limp-wrist brigade strikes again, and rather than little sh*ts being brought into line, we now have a youth nation of chav c*nts who's idea of morals is not to be seen without a gold chain round their scrawny, unwashed necks.

Good going, you f*cking TWAT.

Wanknuts Pledge:

To improve public transport in order that we may reduce the need for cars and save the environment without undue inconvenience to drivers.

Reality:

TAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAX

Aren't you ever so proud that this runt charges you for even thinking about looking at a car? Tax bands increasing for bigger engined cars, and now there is talk of a tracking device being fitted, which charges you obscene amounts of money by the mile.

YOU F*CKING WHAT!?! You f*cking idiotic, numb-nutted, mentally challenged sack of festering a*se boils. If you think for one second people will sit back and take this up the sh*tbox, you've got another thing coming you f*cking self-centred tosspot. Just because you've got the rest of your life paid for by us sorry c*nts, you think you can take the p*ss even more by bleeding us dry? You f*cking sh*t stain on a Harlot's tampon. Get f*cked, and kiss my fat, rosey a*se whilst you're at it.

I have to drive all over the country for my job, you inconsiderate f*ckwit. You will put me and thousands of others out of work, you unfeasably moronic pr*ck.

THEN - not only that, but you and your spineless masses have the audacity to keep raping us at the petrol pumps, too!:

1997 petrol price(The year that mob of incenstuous benders came to power: 61.7p per litre.

Today's price: 93.3p per litre and still f*cking rising. That, for the uneducated amongst us, is an increase of 31.6p, or virtually 50%.

A 50% increase in the price of petrol, added to the vast increase in car prices, tax and insurance, all because Blair and Brown's b*stard babes want to buy time with their man-whores.

Well f*ck you, you Scottish w*nkers. F*ck the lot of you.

And Brown - don't EVER walk down a back alley alone (If you still CAN walk, that is, after years of being chauffeured about like a f*cking nancy), cos if there are people out there who think the same as me, you're a f*cking dead man.

Blair - you can walk down it, cos I'd just smack the sh*t out of you fro being an arrogant, grinning tw*t.

Now f*ck off and die, the pair of you. :angry:
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Fri May 11, 2007 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Fri May 11, 2007 5:17 am

The UK, circa 1997-2007 has been a failure.

No amount of spin can change that simple fact.

Children are taught garbage at schools, multi-cultural-"ism" has been a disaster, crime is worse than ever, the courts are too lenient, the "Human Rights Act" has accomplished nothing except making Cherie Blair richer, residential estates are declining due to chavs moving in, the NHS is dying and in fact many people are dying from bugs caught at the hospital when they are supposed to be going to hospital to be healed!!!, Britain is inevitably on the path to breakup, England is unrepresented, we have ceded far too much power to the European Union, social order is a joke, we have bogged ourselves down in a war in Iraq (of which only partition is the answer), people are taxed to death, councils are useless and unresponsive, fringe elements of the political spectrum such as the BNP have gained ground because of the marginalisation of British culture, transport is a nightmare, Ken Livingstone is the mayor of London, we have no national identity anymore, university education is now costly, Prime Ministers now think it's cool to play the guitar and have people call them by their first names, John Prescott is still employed etc...

What a mess.

That's the Blair legacy.

Last edited by The Manhattan Project on Fri May 11, 2007 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Fri May 11, 2007 5:38 am

does anyone really think the last 10 years would have been any different under conservitive power?

michael howard    :laugh:  (ask haus about him)
william hague  :laugh: :laugh:
john major   :laugh:

seriously guys whoever is in power will always do things you dont agree with, you can watch pm question time and see the tories and the liberals disagreeing whilst knowing full well that they would be doing exactly the same thing if they were in power, if they get in next time you wont see any changes.

people amaze me (not you lando) thinking that asbos are wrong and these people should be locked up, whilst if that was the case they would be screaming about liberties and other suc sh!te.

sorry guys too many do gooders being taken notice of by whoever is in power to solve the problems the way they should be solved
112-1077774096

Postby The Manhattan Project » Fri May 11, 2007 6:00 am

does anyone really think the last 10 years would have been any different under conservitive power?

michael howard      (ask haus about him)
william hague   
john major   

seriously guys whoever is in power will always do things you dont agree with, you can watch pm question time and see the tories and the liberals disagreeing whilst knowing full well that they would be doing exactly the same thing if they were in power, if they get in next time you wont see any changes.

people amaze me (not you lando) thinking that asbos are wrong and these people should be locked up, whilst if that was the case they would be screaming about liberties and other suc sh!te.

sorry guys too many do gooders being taken notice of by whoever is in power to solve the problems the way they should be solved

Manhattan dismisses all the political parties.

Political ideologies are nonsense anyway.

In all situations the most effective solution to a problem is the correct one, not a "conservative" or "liberal" one.

The function of a government is merely to maintain the system which enriches those who fund them.
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby flombs » Fri May 11, 2007 6:11 am

Perfectly said Mr Manhattan
"Anorexics addicted to shopping with hollow labotomised
heads". -Brazilian newspaper on British football wives.

"Long live Italy! I dont like Australia! I dont care about
the Australian team, and i dont want them to have good results!" -Chinese football commentator (Hilarious)
flombs

Postby Big Niall » Fri May 11, 2007 11:18 am

Bamaga man wrote:
Big Niall wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
cheap cars,good roads

WTF :D  I take it you dont live in England.

But I understand your sentiments though, and your right it could be worse.

In Dublin - the most dingy bars charge Euro 4.50 (£3) for a pint of beer, the posher bars charge up to Euro 6 (£4). Also cars are more expensive here, especially second hand although petrol is cheaper.

I think most pubs in England are cheaper than that.

Isnt that because you've got the Euro ?

As soon as that was introduced werent all products and purchases rounded up to the nearest Euro ?

NO

There was supposed to be no actual price increase i.e. what had cost IR£1 was supposed to cost Euro 1.27 i.e. the exact same amount.

It is getting expensive as f**k to live here though. Supermarkets in UK a lot cheaper. Our miminum wage is the equivilant of about STG£5 per hour so nothing is cheap.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Fri May 11, 2007 2:03 pm

We are so lucky in ireland because we have political parties who have stated that they can slash taxes, spend way more to improve every public service and pay off the national debt.

oh - there's an election on in a few weeks. :D
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri May 11, 2007 2:13 pm

Big Niall wrote:We are so lucky in ireland because we have political parties who have stated that they can slash taxes, spend way more to improve every public service and pay off the national debt.

oh - there's an election on in a few weeks. :D

lol  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Fri May 11, 2007 6:21 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
I disagree with the people who posted earlier who think that Britain should back America in any war - regardless of whether it is right or wrong.

Why ?

If there wrong they really shouldnt be backed, but like it or not USA are like a big brother. You may not always agree with what your brother does but you should still stand by him. I'd back them over ANY nation in Europe, as I know they'd back us. I'm fed with all this lefto-pinko bulls.hit thats thrown up at the Yanks. Bush is a twa.t thats a wole different topic. But we still do  trade with them aswell as Europe, and are Europes link to America.

It's funny really the so-called poorer nations and mass migration to the west is about wanting to live the American -type of life - the freedoms etc and yet you are right many of us, and I include myself in this are quick to condemn the American's and supporting them. It's better the devil you know, scenario ay - Its where the power is at, the wealth and opportunity to succeed and it is the only super power.. so lick ar.se it continues to be  :oh:  :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Fri May 11, 2007 7:29 pm

zarababe wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:
I disagree with the people who posted earlier who think that Britain should back America in any war - regardless of whether it is right or wrong.

Why ?

If there wrong they really shouldnt be backed, but like it or not USA are like a big brother. You may not always agree with what your brother does but you should still stand by him. I'd back them over ANY nation in Europe, as I know they'd back us. I'm fed with all this lefto-pinko bulls.hit thats thrown up at the Yanks. Bush is a twa.t thats a wole different topic. But we still do  trade with them aswell as Europe, and are Europes link to America.

It's funny really the so-called poorer nations and mass migration to the west is about wanting to live the American -type of life - the freedoms etc and yet you are right many of us, and I include myself in this are quick to condemn the American's and supporting them. It's better the devil you know, scenario ay - Its where the power is at, the wealth and opportunity to succeed and it is the only super power.. so lick ar.se it continues to be  :oh:  :D

Migration occurs in many different forms and for many different reasons. When you say mass migration to the west is about wanting to live the 'american type of life', that is simply not true. There are different types of international migration, economic migration, forced migration, lifestyle migration etc.

Many of the migrants who move to the west do so as a result of forced migration as a consequence of internecine conflict or government persecution. The fact that the west offers a safe haven for these people does not mean they crave the lifestyle, many would much prefer to live in their own country with their own culture and customs in a state of peace. It is simply a case of viability, if it is not viable for this to happen due to extreme circumstances then they would take sanctuary in a country where they can live in peace. Typical examples would be Africa > Europe, Middle East > Europe migration where conflict is most prevalant.

Other migrants, economic migrants, do move to countries such as America and Britain to look for work to send money back to their families. This is the inevitability of the world we live in, if they had as affluent a society as we do they wouldn't need to.

The two forms of migration above typically flow in an LEDC > MEDC direction. The final form of migration, lifestyle migration, is seen in more of an MEDC > MEDC flow or an MEDC > LEDC flow. This form of migration would be defined as a movement purely based on lifestyle CHOICE, where the choice is not entirely influenced by either conflict or economics. Although the latter is something that does come into play it is not the sole reason why that migrant moves. For example, UK > U.S.A migration is more likely to be due to lifestyle choice than pure economics, i.e. the financial side is not an urgent necessity. Although there are plenty of examples of migration for economic reasons, it is not forced upon them, it is purely economic choice. An example of this type of migration would be UK > Belgium and UK > Spain for tax concessions.

With regard to U.S. foreign policy, it should be treated on its own merits irrespective of what you consider it provides in terms of a 'utopian' lifestyle - a culture and lifestyle that is incompatible with many people from LEDC nations.

Our 'special relationship' with America is something that would benefit us if it was to be preserved, that is not to say we should back them unconditionally, each situation deserves its own appraisal. Many people feel that the British government's support for the U.S.A in Iraq was unconditional, i.e. Blair backed Bush to help preserve this special relationship, had he not backed Bush this 'special relationship' would in all likelihood have been soured. In my view the decision was, at the very least, influenced by our relationship with the U.S.A and the fact that they are the world's olnly superpower, i.e. the decision was not taken solely on its merits as an international affair. This, in my view, is a very dangerous way of approaching foreign policy but it is the reality of the world we live in, if it were any other nation bar America considering invading Iraq I would seriosly doubt if Blair would have been so vehemently behind them.
LFC2007

Postby zarababe » Fri May 11, 2007 7:37 pm

Of course there is different types of migration some is required by nations themselves, places like Canada who just don't have the population to sustain the country.

But in terms of asylum and fleeing persecution - up until recently - it was considered more sympathetically - genuine, now its become a joke and many people have abused the process - leaving it more of way to get in to a country because other ways are nigh impossible.

People are fleeing and jumping over several nations to come to these shores ? Why, not go to the countries in the vicinity so when the political situations improve you can go back?

Opportunity and the way of life here and its freedoms, to practice what you wish (with-in the confines of law) are appealing.

Britain is now also experiencing the life style choice of migration , with people moving to other countries for a better lifestyle, weather and tranquility etc - places like Spain, the far east, Dubai, Floria and even Eastern Europe.

However we seek to dress it up - every Bristish PM is an ally of America. It's not about right or wrong, its about self interest and preservation - of industries, economies, the nation.
Last edited by zarababe on Fri May 11, 2007 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Fri May 11, 2007 8:04 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:Right.

Let's see JUST what that scabby grinning b*stard has done for this country during his tenure, shall we?

OK - important issues, rather than "The rate of reported crime has dropped by 7%" or some such b*llocks. (The REASON crime rates have fallen is because under this spasticated Government, the Police have neither the man power nor the financial resources to persue "petty" criminals, so no f*cker bothers reporting it. - SOmething Darling f*cking Labour neglect to mention, the snidey, back-stabbing c*nts.)

Right - come on then Blair, you useless hairy b*stard buggerer - what's your sh*theap party done for us?

Labour Pledge:

NHS - Was struggling when Labour (From now on referred to as "wanknuts") came into power, and was used as a tool in the wanknuts' election rallies, etc. They played on this, saying they'd improve it, and make it good again.

Reality:

The NHS is now f*cked beyond repair, with countless diseases and infections rife within the hospitals, less and less doctors and nurses, closures of existing hospitals, and "pay as you go" sh*te being introduced progressively due to that cocky, SScottish wankstain Brown's ballsed-up budgets.

Wanknuts pledge:

"Education, Education, Education".

Simple. They insisted that the Tories had allowed the country's children to develop from coy little lambs into graffiti-dawbing degenerates who "just needed" a gentle prod in the right direction.

Reality:

This Government's lack of a b*llock between them means that unruly little b*stards are to be treated like royalty, and those who commit serious crime should be sent on adventure holidays, rather than to a correctional facility.
In the dark decade this punk has been running the country, we have seen an invasion of gang-culture into suburban life, as these f*cking imbeciles have made it illegal to belt a kid for misbehaving. How DARE you decree that a parent cannot discipline their child, you f*cking Cheshire-cat-looking b*stard?
So - Blair's limp-wrist brigade strikes again, and rather than little sh*ts being brought into line, we now have a youth nation of chav c*nts who's idea of morals is not to be seen without a gold chain round their scrawny, unwashed necks.

Good going, you f*cking TWAT.

Wanknuts Pledge:

To improve public transport in order that we may reduce the need for cars and save the environment without undue inconvenience to drivers.

Reality:

TAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAXTAX TAX TAX TAX TAX

Aren't you ever so proud that this runt charges you for even thinking about looking at a car? Tax bands increasing for bigger engined cars, and now there is talk of a tracking device being fitted, which charges you obscene amounts of money by the mile.

YOU F*CKING WHAT!?! You f*cking idiotic, numb-nutted, mentally challenged sack of festering a*se boils. If you think for one second people will sit back and take this up the sh*tbox, you've got another thing coming you f*cking self-centred tosspot. Just because you've got the rest of your life paid for by us sorry c*nts, you think you can take the p*ss even more by bleeding us dry? You f*cking sh*t stain on a Harlot's tampon. Get f*cked, and kiss my fat, rosey a*se whilst you're at it.

I have to drive all over the country for my job, you inconsiderate f*ckwit. You will put me and thousands of others out of work, you unfeasably moronic pr*ck.

THEN - not only that, but you and your spineless masses have the audacity to keep raping us at the petrol pumps, too!:

1997 petrol price(The year that mob of incenstuous benders came to power: 61.7p per litre.

Today's price: 93.3p per litre and still f*cking rising. That, for the uneducated amongst us, is an increase of 31.6p, or virtually 50%.

A 50% increase in the price of petrol, added to the vast increase in car prices, tax and insurance, all because Blair and Brown's b*stard babes want to buy time with their man-whores.

Well f*ck you, you Scottish w*nkers. F*ck the lot of you.

And Brown - don't EVER walk down a back alley alone (If you still CAN walk, that is, after years of being chauffeured about like a f*cking nancy), cos if there are people out there who think the same as me, you're a f*cking dead man.

Blair - you can walk down it, cos I'd just smack the sh*t out of you fro being an arrogant, grinning tw*t.

Now f*ck off and die, the pair of you. :angry:

:laugh:  :laugh:

That was a party political broadcast for the L.A.W.N Party;

Lando
Against
Wank
Nuts

:p
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum