End of - blair - Judgement day !

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu May 10, 2007 1:19 pm

I disagree with the people who posted earlier who think that Britain should back America in any war - regardless of whether it is right or wrong.

Why ?

If there wrong they really shouldnt be backed, but like it or not USA are like a big brother. You may not always agree with what your brother does but you should still stand by him. I'd back them over ANY nation in Europe, as I know they'd back us. I'm fed with all this lefto-pinko bulls.hit thats thrown up at the Yanks. Bush is a twa.t thats a wole different topic. But we still do  trade with them aswell as Europe, and are Europes link to America.
66-1112520797

Postby dawson99 » Thu May 10, 2007 1:22 pm

any prime minister will be the same. just a lap dog for the usa. labour, conservative, whatever, all blur into one moronic leadership.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu May 10, 2007 1:25 pm

But that's what right winged or conservative parties do all over the world, always no?   

Center-right.

I can imagine them or the equvilent (sp) being right winged in Spain definately.
Last edited by 66-1112520797 on Thu May 10, 2007 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
66-1112520797

Postby account deleted by request » Thu May 10, 2007 1:32 pm

dawson99 wrote:any prime minister will be the same. just a lap dog for the usa. labour, conservative, whatever, all blur into one moronic leadership.

I'm happy to see some one still has high hopes for our government  :D
account deleted by request

Postby dawson99 » Thu May 10, 2007 1:36 pm

well theres no difference is there? Except i can see brown destroying our country even more than it already is. people are already calling hi the -premier- not prime minister'

tax rises, immigration problems, segregation between races not dealt with, jail system a mockery, illegal wars, money laundering in the government. good times ahead :D
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu May 10, 2007 1:38 pm

well theres no difference is there?

Probably not Dawson  :D
Last edited by 66-1112520797 on Thu May 10, 2007 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
66-1112520797

Postby Woollyback » Thu May 10, 2007 1:57 pm

Good riddance Blair, oh sh*t here comes Brown :(  talk about out the frying pan into the fire

Brown is unequivocally a complete and utter cunt. The way he has systematically introduced an increasingly complex and bewildering taxation system in order to bleed the British public dry of their hard-earned money is just disgraceful. We are now almost the hardest taxed of any country in the world, yet have f*ck all to show for it.

Any other country with taxation at UK levels has first class health & education services and incredibly generous social welfare schemes. We have an NHS which is falling apart at the seams, more and more of which will be paid for at point of use by the public. The education system stinks - just look at how unemployable most 16 year olds are today and just trawl this forum to see how most of them can't read or write properly. As for welfare, well where's all my f*cking tax money gone? 3 years ago I was seriously ill and couldn't work at all for a month and not properly for 3 months. Did I get any help or benefits from the govt? Did I :censored:. Because I'm self employed I never got a f*cking penny, despite having had my hard-earned money RAPED by Gordon & his tax henchmen for years. If I was any old Joe traipsing off a plane from anywhere in the world I would've had translators paid for by the taxpayer come and show me how to claim a million and one different benefits, but since I've contributed to the taxman for years I get left on the bones of my @rse  :angry:

This country fcuking STINKS.

Cameron & the Tories would do little better - none of the parties actually have any principles any more. Politics in the UK is now a personality cult, no party has ideologies any more - they just tell the public what the public wants to hear so they get elected and then it's the same old, same old...

I'm fcuking emigrating, Britain is turning into a faceless toilet full of s*n reading complete mongs   :angry:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu May 10, 2007 1:59 pm

and the weather's sh*te too :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu May 10, 2007 2:08 pm

Woollyback wrote:Good riddance Blair, oh sh*t here comes Brown :(  talk about out the frying pan into the fire

Brown is unequivocally a complete and utter cunt. The way he has systematically introduced an increasingly complex and bewildering taxation system in order to bleed the British public dry of their hard-earned money is just disgraceful. We are now almost the hardest taxed of any country in the world, yet have f*ck all to show for it.

Any other country with taxation at UK levels has first class health & education services and incredibly generous social welfare schemes. We have an NHS which is falling apart at the seams, more and more of which will be paid for at point of use by the public. The education system stinks - just look at how unemployable most 16 year olds are today and just trawl this forum to see how most of them can't read or write properly. As for welfare, well where's all my f*cking tax money gone? 3 years ago I was seriously ill and couldn't work at all for a month and not properly for 3 months. Did I get any help or benefits from the govt? Did I :censored:. Because I'm self employed I never got a f*cking penny, despite having had my hard-earned money RAPED by Gordon & his tax henchmen for years. If I was any old Joe traipsing off a plane from anywhere in the world I would've had translators paid for by the taxpayer come and show me how to claim a million and one different benefits, but since I've contributed to the taxman for years I get left on the bones of my @rse  :angry:

This country fcuking STINKS.

Cameron & the Tories would do little better - none of the parties actually have any principles any more. Politics in the UK is now a personality cult, no party has ideologies any more - they just tell the public what the public wants to hear so they get elected and then it's the same old, same old...

I'm fcuking emigrating, Britain is turning into a faceless toilet full of s*n reading complete mongs   :angry:

Do you usually supply a rope, razorblade or poison with that speech Wooly?  :D

Sad thing is your right mate  :(
account deleted by request

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu May 10, 2007 2:11 pm

Woollyback wrote:and the weather's sh*te too :D

:D
66-1112520797

Postby jkop » Thu May 10, 2007 2:58 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Big Niall wrote:Blair did well in Northern Ireland

The only good thing he done when in power glad its sorted out now.

Agreed, and as already been said he's done feck all else, a waste of space and money.
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Thu May 10, 2007 3:24 pm

jeez!

Every country has its problems, I'd hate to hear what you'd think of living in Zimbabwe.

People always imagine a wonderful past but when in the past had you it better? see clips of the 1970s? World wars for earlier generations and most of you would have lived as peasants in 19th century.

Focus on the positive - cheap beer, cheap cars,good roads, good music.
Last edited by Big Niall on Thu May 10, 2007 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Thu May 10, 2007 3:27 pm

cheap cars,good roads

WTF :D  I take it you dont live in England.

But I understand your sentiments though, and your right it could be worse.
66-1112520797

Postby dawson99 » Thu May 10, 2007 3:41 pm

Big Niall wrote:jeez!

Every country has its problems, I'd hate to hear what you'd think of living in Zimbabwe.

People always imagine a wonderful past but when in the past had you it better? see clips of the 1970s? World wars for earlier generations and most of you would have lived as peasants in 19th century.

Focus on the positive - cheap beer, cheap cars,good roads, good music.

cheap beer? u obviously live in the country somewhere!!!

cheap anything? feck, im always skint, 1k council tax, shed loads on rent and bills... ni and paye through the roof...

when some runt who dont work and probably has only been in the country 2 weeks gets 2k a month benefits and a nice 5 bedroom house for his family...

...id rather have zimbabwe mate
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu May 10, 2007 3:52 pm

dawson99 wrote:any prime minister will be the same. just a lap dog for the usa. labour, conservative, whatever, all blur into one moronic leadership.

yea, i cant believe people think that another prty in power would be any different, those of you who are tory criticising iraq, remember your party supported it, and as for thatcher, the people praising her are obviously southern, the pedo comment about letting them run round, the law says once they have paid their penalty they can leave prison (i suppose the tories would lock them up for life, there are no perves in that party eh)

get a grip of yourselves, you people who think it would any different under another party are just deluding yourselves

anyway not my problem now, i live in a country we they just have a coup and thenreplace the government with a government who just do exactly the same thing as the previous but not as efficient.

"dont vote, the government will get in"
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum