Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:12 am

anfieldadorer wrote:mainly all old posters to me

woof woof, JBG, dawson, woollyback, ciggy, etc etc.

and i hate LFC, he rarely posts! :p

I think I class as 'old school' even though most of my posts have been in the rumour threads  :D
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:16 pm

Paul C joined same time as me, i remember coz i thought he was my mate called paul c.

we is the old school:

me, paul c, ciggy, woolyback, jonnymac, woof woof, taff, judge...and crissy!!!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:24 pm

Getting Drummerphil and Chelseaforever together could make for an entertaining night on the beers, as could getting Barrybelfast and Liverpoolanytime together :laugh:

Seconds out...
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:35 pm

AB would also be entertaining, if he was old enough :laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ace Ventura » Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:12 pm

Rafa-Dodd wrote:Hi all,

Everyone on here has there favourite posters and their own little e- friends( how gayer am I) who they enjoy having banter with and winding each other up. This place is full of little cliques of people who stick together.

We have wonderful posters such as Sabre who offers a wonderful insight into Spanish football and lovely spammers known as Roberts. I feel everyone in there own way contributes to what makes this forum should a great place.

Anyways enough of licking your baums..   

If you had to choose only 4 people to go out for a drink with off this forum who would it be and why.

Heres mine:

1) Judge  -  Funny guy, spends far too much time on youtube.com but I find some off his posts really funny.

2) Sabre  -  I always got the impression this guy was old and wise like Mahatma Ghandi. When he put his picture up I was actually really disapointed. However his football knowledge is excellent and if it was a slow night we could all laugh at his Spanish accent .  :eyebrow

3) Leon   - Controversial - yes, tells it like it is - yes, great knowledge of Liverpool - yes, likely to end up scrapping beacuse someone in the corner looked at him funny - yes.
Leon goes a lot of games and being few years older than me I would like to hear his stories.

4) Ace Ventura  -  Top Lad. Top Poster. Also a cheaper taxi home lol.

5) A golden ticket winner - lol. Who wouldn't want to go out with us, preferably a female but I reckon i would be scared having a drink with Cggy - she comes across as a typical scouse girl, loud and all that no offence!!  :lookaround

Ta for that mate, so i did make it on to someones list of drinking partners.
It would be difficult to pick a list based on posts on a footie forum but i will give it a go.

Jonnymac would have to be there, although i would not try and keep up with him or i'd end up with me head down a bog or asleep in a bus shelter.
Roberts, anyone as crazy as him without being drunk is my kind of drinking partner, after a bevvy he would probably be even weirder, but weird is the new cool.
Leon would be interesting to have a drink with, just to see if he is as sarcastic and blunt as he is on the forum.
Cggy top girl Liverpool through and through and by the sounds of it a good drinker as well.
Rafa-dodd you would obviously be part of the crowd mate seen as though you have a sexy friend who i know that you could bring  :D
Last edited by Ace Ventura on Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:06 am

leon, dalglish, lfc#1, lando, jonnymac i've already had a booze with and would naturally be on my list as they're all geezers

others would include woof, taff, dawsonio, peewee, annieadorer, andy g, paul c, sabre, roberts (god help me   :D ) ciggy of course, drummerphil and who else but honolulu bob  :nod
oh, and any flange that wants to come along :eyebrow

apologies to anyone i've left out, i'll see you down the kebab shop later
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:16 am

cheers woolly,for a moment i thought i was drinking on my own...........yer bunch of bástards :laugh:
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:58 am

The Peeps Id pick on this forum are:

Woollyback-Good old Top Cat, he must have balls of steel parading that avatar around, and he likes the ladies which gives us a lot in common

Ace Ventura(not the film character)- Seems a funny bloke and a sound lad, had a few laughs with him on here, be good to meet him in person, someone who appreciates my crazyness can only be good.

Ciggy- Seems a typical scouser, tells it the way it is, good for a laugh and full of banter and down to earth to go with it, seems another person who Id have a scream with on the ale.

JonnyMac1979- We get on well and he seems pretty funny so why not, and hes very passionate about Liverpool.

Judge-We talk and hes funny

GaryMac-Another scouser whos nuts so why not, we are meant to be meeting up for a drink soon anyway

Stu The Red-Another one im meeting up with for a drink sometime, hes misunderstood on these forums, hes actually a sound bloke to talk to

LeonMC-It seems funny, but seriously my arch enemys end up being my best friends, after a couple of drinks and they start talking to me we end up understanding each other a lot better.
This may be the case or not? :D
82-1074641017

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:03 am

Well I don't drink, but we can go to the library if you like?  :lookaround  :D

Nah - some of the names on my p*ss-up-partners list would be:

Phil (For 'twas written in the book of Tetley; "Yey, and The God of Ale said to Lando 'Taketh this man to a Public House for he is gagging for a pint.'")
Judge (To make me look better.)
Ciggy (To give me something to look better for.)
Jonnymac (The serial p*sshead who's tales of inhebriation keeps us entertained!)
Peewee (Because he hates LA even more than me, and gets into many scrapes.)
Leon (To protect us all from dirty Bitters and make us laugh in his Jack Dee-esk style.)
Lawrenson_Sarah (For the lads.)
RafaBenitez (Just so I can call someone "Pubert".)
Sabre (So I can spend the evening calling him "Steve".)
Other names on my list would be:Stu_the_Red, Red37, Rushie_no9, John Craig, Bad Bob, and virtually everyone who's not a nob.
I'd also make a space for S@int, as I appear to have misjudged him.

Liverpool Anytime, Hustler and Chelsea forever would all be there for the punch-up that follows.

Two others I haven't mentioned (as I've already had a drink with them) are Dalglish and Woolly. Both top lads, and I owe them both one anyway!!!! :D
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby joko » Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:21 am

i won't buy none of you!
  :veryangry

i have no job and money   :down:
ImageImage Image
joko
LFC Super Member

Postby anfieldadorer » Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:37 am

Judge wrote:i'd buy AA a drink, and i missed that geezer off my list

sorry matey

thanks, matey, you're actually also on my list in the "etc"  :idea
but since you buy me first, i'll but you at the next chance  :grinning: (why like everybody never use this smiley)
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:12 am

1) Lando & Judge - to provide the laughs, (they count as one cos there a couple and sooooo in luv).

2) Ciggy - cos she'd be a scream to have a bevvie with.

3) Peewee- for his forthright views and worldly knowledge on everything female,( or should that be she-male).

4) Leon - for his forthright views and knowledge of LFC. (and to provide the muscle obviously, for when Lando and Judge have a tiff ).

and also Roberts, cos he'd provide the money for the ale and the spam butties.
and Phil cos he'd be the Turn, doing a few numbers on his Drum kit , pretending he's Cosey powell or animal out of the muppets. :D
Last edited by Igor Zidane on Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:18 pm

Paul C wrote:
anfieldadorer wrote:mainly all old posters to me

woof woof, JBG, dawson, woollyback, ciggy, etc etc.

and i hate LFC, he rarely posts! :p

I think I class as 'old school' even though most of my posts have been in the rumour threads  :D

you're rarely around lately, paul
think i must blame your missus for this  :D

some old frequent posters have also been rarely seen, like simic_ie and ckay
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum