Do you have a celeb gripe - Post all your cack in here

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:20 pm

RUSHIE#9 wrote:
Also, his claim that MJ taught him to masturbate was a lie, he admitted that his Grandma taught him.

:laugh:  :laugh:

Now thats fucked up!!!

Most kids get a wherthers original off their granny, this kid got w@nkers cramp!!!

:laugh:  :laugh: i give mine advice on what being a bitter will do to her ,  :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby we all dream... » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:21 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:
Judge wrote:i said i loved his music, not him.

you could start an argument in an empty room on a deserted island gybs, ffs

Ian Huntley was a cracking caretaker mate. Shall we all have a love-in for him, too?

:wwww  :wwww :wwww
we all dream...
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:25 pm

RUSHIE#9 wrote:My celeb gripe are these "WAGS" that are only famous because they're going out with footy players. Shreks missus being the stand out culprit. She was a fecking schoolie had no real talent for anything but the minute Shrek hits the big time she's all of a sudden a big celeb and fashion critic and sh!te like that. Stevie G's missus is the same, she's only a celeb for blowing a good percentage of his pay packet on friggin' clothes and being pictured doing so.

Seen it first hand yesterday Rushie mate , girls throwing themselves at a footballer, it was fecking disgusting
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:14 pm

NANNY RED wrote:
RUSHIE#9 wrote:My celeb gripe are these "WAGS" that are only famous because they're going out with footy players. Shreks missus being the stand out culprit. She was a fecking schoolie had no real talent for anything but the minute Shrek hits the big time she's all of a sudden a big celeb and fashion critic and sh!te like that. Stevie G's missus is the same, she's only a celeb for blowing a good percentage of his pay packet on friggin' clothes and being pictured doing so.

Seen it first hand yesterday Rushie mate , girls throwing themselves at a footballer, it was fecking disgusting

I might be getting cynical here but you just wonder how many of these WAGS will stick around once the players' career is over and they are out of the limelight or the money dries up.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:30 pm

Its not about sticking around though thats gets my goat , its the way they go about snaring them , A young lad yesterday only 19 was besieged by little rats an older rats all throwing themselves at him , if he was an ordinary lad in the strret they wouldnt have botherd , But i had me little say :laugh: an fair play to the lad he was having none of it
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:54 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Its not about sticking around though thats gets my goat , its the way they go about snaring them , A young lad yesterday only 19 was besieged by little rats an older rats all throwing themselves at him , if he was an ordinary lad in the strret they wouldnt have botherd , But i had me little say :laugh: an fair play to the lad he was having none of it

In all fainess though, as much as wags wind me up, they are only following there mothers advice. "Marry someone rich who can look after you", that advice has gone around for years. Its unfortunate that this particular advice is being taken more serious now, but in  this day age, hell why not. If they cant get off with a footballer or whoever to get there money they can always get naked and "earn" their money that way.

I saw something in our local paper the other day, a picture of a young girl and her dad both looking pleased. She was the first female to pass a plumbers course, or something like that. And that gives me hope. Women have fought for years for equal rights and the like and this young lass has actually gone out there and trained in the field of a male dominant occupation and shown shes as good as anyone else. People like her I have all the respect in the world for, lousy wenches like wags who have done sod all to earn there status can rot in hell for all I care. This is our current day celebrity status.  There famous for a reason, none of us though can figure out what that reason is!
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:24 am

listen, the greatest people of the last hundred years are jackson, elvis (who dated his future wife when she was about 14), Princess Di who used the media to increase her profile, OJ Simpson who was set up by the police, chris brown (who only bit rihanna  af few times - but bitches deserve it), pope john paul ( I'm anti - allowing men fu*k children but that is my own beliefe.)

f(ck the lot of them. famous folk are scum..
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:48 am

Big Niall wrote:If 2bn people mourne his death - then that is proof that the majority of people on this planet don't give a fu*k about the man.

I expect a least 5bn to mourne my death (I expect the other billion to killl themselves on hearnig the news)

:D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:01 am

celebrity kids!!!
pixie geldof, peaches, the osbournes.. all seem to think they have a god given right to be famous as well...

Kimberley Stewarts alright tho, shes fit and she knows she cant do anything
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:23 am

what can she do for you tho daws?
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:26 am

she could do some ironing, maybe clean the oven.. thats hot :D

Celeb gripe 2 for the day: Jeremey Kyle and Matthew Wright... they both make me rather angry... argh!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:27 am

jeremy kyle - agreed dawson, hes a total di'ck
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum