Dirty scumbags

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Igor Zidane » Sat Feb 10, 2007 1:31 am

daxy1 wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:
daxy1 wrote:it's feckin wrong i work with kids that are treated like this i sometimes look after them as short term fostering we have been doing this for a few years i currently have two kids living with my clan at the moment a boy aged 2 and his sister aged 4 ive had them here for 9 months while the courts are waiting to see if the father can straighten himself out but there with me because of him i feel sick 24hrs a day 7 days a week knowing there is a chance these kids might go back to him because some judge who has never met a listened to these kids and what they say about the things that have gone on might take the smarmy little :censored:$ side it's a horrible world we live in and the work i do put's me in direct contact with these slimy dirty cnunts i have to count to 10 quite alot in a normal day and find i go train harder and longer when i go to gym or to class. some of the things the kids tell you breaks your heart i'm not sure how much longer i can do this anymore but if i quit i wont be helping anymore kids out of there homes and away from there abuse....  :(

Daxy, take it from me lad , these kids would have nothing in there lives if it wasn't for people like you who care. The thing is mate i know it must be hard , but what you 've got to remember is where the coming from and the difference you make in there lives. Keep it up mate , loads of respect to you and yours for what you do. :bowdown

i would never give up what were doin it's just we have had a bad week in court and it didnt go the kids way but ive been to are family support worker who promissed us they wont be going back to there dad so things will be getting better soon..  :)

That's good to hear mate.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum