Devastatin daves stress release - Get rid of your stress here

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Devestatin Dave (yeah) » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:30 pm

AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH Fu*k fu*k fu*k i hate my fu*king job it fu*king stinks its a load of w@nk, i would throw my self out my office window if i worked on a floor higher than the 1st cos i would only do some minor fu*king damage if i was to throw my self out ARRRRGGGH Pi$s ****** flaps tw@ts there all tw@ts all the bosses are [email]Tw@ts.........I[/email] feel so much better now and so could you if you released all your work day stresses right here right now. (Devestatin Daves: How to manage your stress in the correct manor volume 3 is out in all good book shops today priced 10,000,000 yen) It will get rid of your stress in a week, if not, then you are incurable and will be stressed for life.
Devestatin Dave (yeah)

Postby JBG » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:31 pm

Devestatin Dave (yeah)!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coolest name on the forum. :D :D :D :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:35 pm

I'm not stressed.  My job is a fu**in beast.  You wouldn't believe what I've been doing for the last hour.

Thanks for the offer to relieve myself anyway though. :)
jonnymac1979

Postby hawkmoon269 » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:45 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:I'm not stressed.  My job is a fu**in beast.  You wouldn't believe what I've been doing for the last hour.

Thanks for the offer to relieve myself anyway though. :)

So Johnny...tell all.....don't leave us in suspense
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:46 pm

where the hell have you been recently DD(y)?

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Devestatin Dave (yeah) » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:47 pm

Cheers JBG lad, much appriciated my stress is being lifted even more by your vibrant comments, i havent logged on since last year when i joined and im realising what a massive stress release it is just going into the General Chat room, and Jonnymac u certainly are a rare specie my friend, someone who loves there job, your what they call in stress management classes "A JAMMIE FUC*ER". I do hope to spend a lot more time in general chat because of the warm hospitality.

Also why has [email]TW@TS.......I[/email], come up as an email prompt (strange)
Devestatin Dave (yeah)

Postby andy_g » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:48 pm

Devestatin Dave (yeah) wrote:Also why has [email]TW@TS.......I[/email], come up as an email prompt (strange)

coz you put the @ sign and some dots in it you daft [email]tw@t...[/email]

:D

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Devestatin Dave (yeah) » Thu Apr 21, 2005 4:59 pm

Andy_g im glad why u ask where ive been and hopefully now you can understand my stress, in dec 2004 i appied to go on to the finnish version of Big brother which is known in finland as "The Finnish Big Brother" and i managed to win it was a massive shock as i was up against the hugely popular clown of the house Yaki Summionenisnionin and a fantastic blonde bimbo who had massive tats called helena smelana but i came out on top and won a cash prize which was the equivalent to 16,843 english pounds which bought me my own house with a swimming pool in finland (which was pointless as the warmest it got was -23 degrees and frozen the time i was there) and to cut a long story short i slept with the blonde bimbo which infuriated the press and my visa ran out so here i am back here in the uk and i still have frost bite on my fingers and im typing with my toes......But i have missed u all and its great to be back after my brush with fame in finland.
Devestatin Dave (yeah)

Postby Devestatin Dave (yeah) » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:02 pm

andy_g wrote:
Devestatin Dave (yeah) wrote:Also why has [email]TW@TS.......I[/email], come up as an email prompt (strange)

coz you put the @ sign and some dots in it you daft [email=tw@t...]tw@t...[/email]

:D

Thats class Andy, ive gone from stressed to pi$$in myself with larfter!!
Devestatin Dave (yeah)

Postby Woollyback » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:22 pm

Hey DevastatinDave (yeah!)

nice to have you back mate (yeah!)
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:23 pm

Devestatin Dave (yeah) wrote:Andy_g im glad why u ask where ive been and hopefully now you can understand my stress, in dec 2004 i appied to go on to the finnish version of Big brother which is known in finland as "The Finnish Big Brother" and i managed to win it was a massive shock as i was up against the hugely popular clown of the house Yaki Summionenisnionin and a fantastic blonde bimbo who had massive tats called helena smelana but i came out on top and won a cash prize which was the equivalent to 16,843 english pounds which bought me my own house with a swimming pool in finland (which was pointless as the warmest it got was -23 degrees and frozen the time i was there) and to cut a long story short i slept with the blonde bimbo which infuriated the press and my visa ran out so here i am back here in the uk and i still have frost bite on my fingers and im typing with my toes......But i have missed u all and its great to be back after my brush with fame in finland.

you liar  :angry:

good to have you back in these parts though kidda  :D

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Devestatin Dave (yeah) » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:41 pm

andy_g wrote:
Devestatin Dave (yeah) wrote:Andy_g im glad why u ask where ive been and hopefully now you can understand my stress, in dec 2004 i appied to go on to the finnish version of Big brother which is known in finland as "The Finnish Big Brother" and i managed to win it was a massive shock as i was up against the hugely popular clown of the house Yaki Summionenisnionin and a fantastic blonde bimbo who had massive tats called helena smelana but i came out on top and won a cash prize which was the equivalent to 16,843 english pounds which bought me my own house with a swimming pool in finland (which was pointless as the warmest it got was -23 degrees and frozen the time i was there) and to cut a long story short i slept with the blonde bimbo which infuriated the press and my visa ran out so here i am back here in the uk and i still have frost bite on my fingers and im typing with my toes......But i have missed u all and its great to be back after my brush with fame in finland.

you liar  :angry:

good to have you back in these parts though kidda  :D

Ok Andy you caught me out, what give me away or have u been to finland your self and know that naomi jimkanionen won big brother and not me!!!! nagh its good to be back and i will be in here a lot more, its just a bit mysterious if you fu*k off now and again! Gonna have to make a post in the real world now i think!
Devestatin Dave (yeah)

Postby Ciggy » Thu Apr 21, 2005 5:52 pm

(YEAH) Daves back :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Apr 21, 2005 9:13 pm

Yeah!
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby JBG » Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:13 pm

Yeah!
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member