andy_g wrote:
Dundalk wrote:Balls have moved

wear tighter pants

:D

Will do
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:11 pm

Hang on a minute , did this fella say the numbers before they were drawn say an hour before , because if he did weres all the winners,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:18 pm

Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gerrard30391 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:28 pm

Nan,

He had the numbers he predicted on the stand at the start of the show (note: facing away from the camera, as not to show the numbers because i think on line you can do the lotto until the draw) then at the end of the draw he span the stand around and revealed his predictions.
"I certainly wouldn't say I'm the best manager in the business, but I'm in the top one."
Gerrard30391
LFC Super Member

Postby redhayesy » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:47 pm

thanks for that mate, i'm just thinking he should be done for fraud when we all claim our winnings!  :D  if so i will pay for his lawyer with the money - it's on me folks i insist!  :D 

what aload of bu11sh1t,that bloke doesn't need to win the lottery anyway cause he makes shed loads of money from people going to his shows in the first place, i'm so septical of sh1t like this that it's not entertainment for me, i'd be so anti what he was doing i wouldn't enjoy any part of his performance whatso ever.

to pay my hard earnt money to watch it live would a detrament to my wallet!  :D   one of my mates has seen him live an said he was awsome- after a discussion i just said we would have to agree to dis-agree cause i wouldn't waste my valuable time in life on it.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:01 am

redhayesy wrote:

thanks for that mate, i'm just thinking he should be done for fraud when we all claim our winnings!  :D  if so i will pay for his lawyer with the money - it's on me folks i insist!  :D 

what aload of bu11sh1t,that bloke doesn't need to win the lottery anyway cause he makes shed loads of money from people going to his shows in the first place, i'm so septical of sh1t like this that it's not entertainment for me, i'd be so anti what he was doing i wouldn't enjoy any part of his performance whatso ever.

to pay my hard earnt money to watch it live would a detrament to my wallet!  :D   one of my mates has seen him live an said he was awsome- after a discussion i just said we would have to agree to dis-agree cause i wouldn't waste my valuable time in life on it.

I thought it was cleverly done. Remember David Copperfield, when he made the elephant disappear? The most cynical asked "why put up the sheet?"

Simply because it is part of the grand illusion. What Derren Brown did was a trick using technology, which many magicians would agree its a bit like cheating, but it is cleverly done. If you perform a trick, the idea is to leave people wondering how it was done. And he has done that leaving enough people engrossed and to figure it out.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:47 pm

if he expects us to believe that taking averages of numbers randomly guessed increases your chances, he is taking us for a mug.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:50 pm

He's just a con artist, conning his viewers.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:50 pm

Effes wrote:He's just a con artist, conning his viewers.

but he knows he is that, and he tells us that... so, was it just a split screen?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:01 pm

I was looking forward to finding out how he did it.

That show was sh!te as he didn't fix the lottery and the average of random numbers is still random (basic maths).
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:05 pm

Effes wrote:He's just a con artist, conning his viewers.

but so is all magic.

derren brown just does it in a different way.
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:30 pm

wat a load of b.llz !! who is he tryin to fool lol  It was a camera trick , why have the predicted lottery balls sitting so far from the tv?
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:28 am

What a load of sh!te that was :angry:
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:12 pm

Anyone try that subliminal video tonight? Didn't work for me, probably too many distractions around me tbh but looked interesting.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum