Conspiracy theories - Which do you believe

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:15 am

LFC2007 wrote:Well, anyone who thinks an administration with no history of oppressing its own people would suddenly orchestrate mass genocide on its own people indiscriminately is frankly living in cloud cuckoo land.

I'm not getting into a flame war with you LFC2007, of course unless you're rude to me.  :D

But that bit about a 'nation with a history of no oppression against its own people'.

What about slavery then ?
Last edited by 66-1112520797 on Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
66-1112520797

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:38 am

Bamaga man wrote:
LFC2007 wrote:Well, anyone who thinks an administration with no history of oppressing its own people would suddenly orchestrate mass genocide on its own people indiscriminately is frankly living in cloud cuckoo land.

I'm not getting into a flame war with you LFC2007, of course unless you're rude to me.  :D

But that bit about a 'nation with a history of no oppression against its own people'.

and native american indians, not to mention the patriot act
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:52 am

Well, anyone who thinks an administration with no history of oppressing its own people would suddenly orchestrate mass genocide on its own people indiscriminately is frankly living in cloud cuckoo land.

Next thing you know, those same people will be telling us that the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour was orchestrated by the Americans.

Erm, hold on, WTF !

:D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby 66-1112520797 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:54 am

peewee wrote:
Bamaga man wrote:

and native american indians, not to mention the patriot act

Nice one Peewee  :D

For me ANYTHING is possible regarding what 'Governments' get upto. I'd like to think I'm open minded about these things and wouldnt disreguard them as the opinion's of a "nutter", for me, people who rule them out after seeing a bit of news on the T.V are naive in thinking any of the conspiracies mentioned are "boll0x".

Apart from Manhatten, who is the only "non-conspiracy" theorist in here who has debatted his arguement well. I think even the "left wing" websites that are brought in by Emerald are a good cause for debate. In fact I'd say the Conspiracy theorists are debating better using what evidence they have and are backing up their arguemsnts to a good extent.
66-1112520797

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:25 am

I agree Bamaga, I was really enjoying the thread, until it got sidetracked.

its all about the new world order people, that giant owl as well has a lot to answer for

To be honest Dawson I am more worried about peewee's 6ft giant rat  :D
Last edited by account deleted by request on Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby dawson99 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:39 am

the new world order and illuminati control the government, ergo everything that happens from bush getting elected to cover ups is due to them...

and there is a massive owl.. not even david ike would have a go at the owl with his lizard people!!!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:52 am

dawson99 wrote:the new world order and illuminati control the government, ergo everything that happens from bush getting elected to cover ups is due to them...

and there is a massive owl.. not even david ike would have a go at the owl with his lizard people!!!

Are you meaning the Bilderberg Group Dawson ?

Bilderberg: The ultimate conspiracy theory

By Jonathan Duffy
BBC News Online Magazine 

The Bilderberg group, an elite coterie of Western thinkers and power-brokers, has been accused of fixing the fate of the world behind closed doors. As the organisation marks its 50th anniversary, rumours are more rife than ever.
Given its reputation as perhaps the most powerful organisation in the world, the Bilderberg group doesn't go a bundle on its switchboard operations.

Telephone inquiries are met with an impersonal female voice - the Dutch equivalent of the BT Callminder woman - reciting back the number and inviting callers to "leave a message after the tone".

Anyone who accidentally dialled the number would probably think they had stumbled on just another residential answer machine.

Leiden in Holland, the inauspicious base of the Bilderberg group
But behind this ultra-modest façade lies one of the most controversial and hotly-debated alliances of our times.

On Thursday the Bilderberg group marks its 50th anniversary with the start of its yearly meeting.

For four days some of the West's chief political movers, business leaders, bankers, industrialists and strategic thinkers will hunker down in a five-star hotel in northern Italy to talk about global issues.

What sets Bilderberg apart from other high-powered get-togethers, such as the annual World Economic Forum (WEF), is its mystique.

Not a word of what is said at Bilderberg meetings can be breathed outside. No reporters are invited in and while confidential minutes of meetings are taken, names are not noted.

The shadowy aura extends further - the anonymous answerphone message, for example; the fact that conference venues are kept secret. The group, which includes luminaries such as Henry Kissinger and former UK chancellor Kenneth Clarke, does not even have a website.

DISCREET AND ELITE
This year Bilderberg has announced a list of attendees
They include BP chief John Browne, US Senator John Edwards, World Bank president James Wolfensohn and Mrs Bill Gates 

In the void created by such aloofness, an extraordinary conspiracy theory has grown up around the group that alleges the fate of the world is largely decided by Bilderberg.

In Yugoslavia, leading Serbs have blamed Bilderberg for triggering the war which led to the downfall of Slobodan Milosevic. The Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh, the London nail-bomber David Copeland and Osama Bin Laden are all said to have bought into the theory that Bilderberg pulls the strings with which national governments dance.

And while hardline right-wingers and libertarians accuse Bilderberg of being a liberal Zionist plot, leftists such as activist Tony Gosling are equally critical.

A former journalist, Mr Gosling runs a campaign against the group from his home in Bristol, UK.

"My main problem is the secrecy. When so many people with so much power get together in one place I think we are owed an explanation of what is going on.

Timothy McVeigh was among those who believed the conspiracy theory
Mr Gosling seizes on a quote from Will Hutton, the British economist and a former Bilderberg delegate, who likened it to the annual WEF gathering where "the consensus established is the backdrop against which policy is made worldwide".

"One of the first places I heard about the determination of US forces to attack Iraq was from leaks that came out of the 2002 Bilderberg meeting," says Mr Gosling.

But "privacy, rather than secrecy", is key to such a meeting says Financial Times journalist Martin Wolf, who has been invited several times in a non-reporting role.

"The idea that such meetings cannot be held in private is fundamentally totalitarian," he says. "It's not an executive body; no decisions are taken there."

As an up-and-coming statesmen in the 1950s, Denis Healey, who went on to become a Labour chancellor, was one of the four founding members of Bilderberg (which was named after the hotel in Holland where the first meeting was held in 1954).

"There's absolutely nothing in it. We never sought to reach a consensus on the big issues at Bilderberg. It's simply a place for discussion," says Lord Healey.

Formed in the spirit of post-war trans-Atlantic co-operation, the idea behind Bilderberg was that future wars could be prevented by bringing power-brokers together in an informal setting away from prying eyes.

"Bilderberg is the most useful international group I ever attended. The confidentiality enabled people to speak honestly without fear of repercussions.

"In my experience the most useful meetings are those when one is free to speak openly and honestly. It's not unusual at all. Cabinet meetings in all countries are held behind closed doors and the minutes are not published."

That activists have seized on Bilderberg is no surprise to Alasdair Spark, an expert in conspiracy theories.

"The idea that a shadowy clique is running the world is nothing new. For hundreds of years people have believed the world is governed by a cabal of Jews.

"Shouldn't we expect that the rich and powerful organise things in their own interests. It's called capitalism."
Last edited by account deleted by request on Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby dawson99 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:58 am

i think there is alink between bildeberg (clinton, blair rockafella to name a few members) and the NWO in all honesty, nwo is basically (cut and paste job sorry but too long to explain)

There is a worldwide conspiracy being orchestrated by an extremely powerful and influential group of genetically-related individuals (at least at the highest echelons) which include many of the world's wealthiest people, top political leaders, and corporate elite, as well as members of the so-called Black Nobility of Europe (dominated by the British Crown) whose goal is to create a One World (fascist) Government, stripped of nationalistic and regional boundaries, that is obedient to their agenda. Their intention is to effect complete and total control over every human being on the planet and to dramatically reduce the world's population by 5.5 Billion people. While the name New World Order is a term frequently used today when referring to this group, it's more useful to identify the principal organizations, institutions, and individuals who make up this vast interlocking spiderweb of elite conspirators.

The Illuminati is the oldest term commonly used to refer to the 13 bloodline families (and their offshoots) that make up a major portion of this controlling elite. Most members of the Illuminati are also members in the highest ranks of numerous secretive and occult societies which in many cases extend straight back into the ancient world. The upper levels of the tightly compartmentalized (need-to-know-basis) Illuminati structural pyramid include planning committees and organizations that the public has little or no knowledge of. The upper levels of the Illuminati pyramid include secretive committees with names such as: the Council of 3, the Council of 5, the Council of 7, the Council of 9, the Council of 13, the Council of 33, the Grand Druid Council, the Committee of 300 (also called the "Olympians") and the Committee of 500 among others.

this all comes down to whther or not you believe in the skulls as well, but i think there is an elite group who want toal control, not too hard to imagine
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:14 am

I wil obviously have to do much more reading mate, I had heard the names before, but know nothing about them.

Postby LFC2007 » Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:36 pm

Bamaga man wrote:

That's not what I said, I said this:

an administration with no history of oppressing its own people

The indication that I was referring to the present administration is here:

would suddenly orchestrate mass genocide on its own people indiscriminately

Given the debate has been about 9/11, you can equate mass genocide to the 9/11 conspiracy theory.

I was clearly referring to the Bush Administration (not 'a nation' as you put it), that has no history of oppressing its own people in relativity:

These examples are of no practical relevance. We are in 2007, not 1941/42. This is also not Cambodia, this is not a regime that oppresses its own people, it has no record of oppressing its own people in the time it's been in office

This earlier quote explains the part you quoted - it places the part you quoted in a better context.

In context I was dismissing any relative comparisons to the oppressive regimes in Germany and Cambodia with the Bush administration, with regards to the oppression of their own people.

Take it out of context, change one or two words, and hey presto you get what you wrote. I was clearly referring to the Bush administration, not American history in general. But I'll forgive you (don't go off on one).  :cool:
LFC2007

Postby The Manhattan Project » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:09 pm

no, but the supreme court ratified the election, (and i know the courts really should not be influenced by the government) showing that the american government are not squeaky clean and are well versed in pulling the wool over the eyes of americans.

They aren't squeaky clean, but using technicalities in the legal process in elections are a far cry away from organising and executing and covering up the spectacular murder of thousands of American lives in broad daylight before a worldwide television audience of billions.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:31 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Well, anyone who thinks an administration with no history of oppressing its own people would suddenly orchestrate mass genocide on its own people indiscriminately is frankly living in cloud cuckoo land.

Next thing you know, those same people will be telling us that the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour was orchestrated by the Americans.

Erm, hold on, WTF !

:D

You beat me to it. I was well aware of the conspiracy, as I am with most, about Pearl Harbor. I just didn't want to go there.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:36 pm

"George Bush hates black people, yo!" - Kanye West

Conspiracy, or ramblings of a mad rapper? You decide!
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:43 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:Conspiracy theories are for the weak minded who just cannot accept that sh*t happens.

Well, some sh*t happens for a reason, Lando. There's always a reason. And when that reason has doubt, then you invariably get suspicion. That would be like finding a dead body and walking past it and saying "ah, well - sh*t happens". There is nothing wrong with having a mind of your own, other than believe what the media spoon feeds you. You're a football and Liverpool supporter. You should at least know this.

I don't listen to the media at all - I don't tend to read the papers, and the only info on things I tend to be a*sed with is the initial reports on the news.

But I have to say it's idiotic to think:

That the Yank government/senate/whoever ordered the assassination of John Lennon. As big a pr*ck as the bloke was, there were plenty of other people doing more to disrupt the US than that long haired hippy gimp.

That the Senate/Pentagon ordered the assassination of JFK. What a load of old rubbish.

That aliens landed at "AREA 57!!!!!" and yet they've managed to cover it up all these years.

That the moon landings were fake. Do you ACTUALLY think that the Russians would have kept quiet had they found that they were infact the first nation to reach the place? And further to that - do you truly believe they wouldn't have checked?

That Bush/his crones ordered the Twin towers disaster to propagate the war on Iraq. I find that deeply insulting to the man, and beyond sick. Think about what this ridiculous notion implies. :no

Any more? Probably... But then - they'll all be a pile of W*nk aswell.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:45 pm

Emerald Red wrote:"George Bush hates black people, yo!" - Kanye West

Conspiracy, or ramblings of a mad rapper? You decide!

I've just read a summary of him, and he grew up in an upper-middle class family.

What's wrong, Kanye? Did that nasty man tax your rich a*se?

You mardy, whining, ungrateful snob c*nt.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum