Congratulations rangers - Greatest team in scotland

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby dawson99 » Sun May 24, 2009 2:25 pm

Get in!!!

The SPL back where it belongs... well done lads!!

:bowdown  :buttrock
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun May 24, 2009 6:49 pm

I dont really follow Scottish footy but most over here are Celtic or Rangers mad!

There will be a lot of phonecalls taking place between Rangers supporters bars and Celtic bars in belfast tonight!
Taxi drivers being sent to the Celtic club in West belfast"Taxi for Strachan" and the like!! :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dafurf » Sun May 24, 2009 6:52 pm

dawson99 wrote:Get in!!!

With one of the worst teams youv`e had in yrs.strachan gave you the title and should be sacked.
In Rafa I trust.
dafurf

Postby JC_81 » Sun May 24, 2009 6:54 pm

These are the two worst Old Firm sides I can remember.  Scottish football is at an all time low.  Both of them are rubbish to watch this season, hardly any creativity in either team.
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Sun May 24, 2009 6:54 pm

Number 9 wrote:I dont really follow Scottish footy but most over here are Celtic or Rangers mad!

There will be a lot of phonecalls taking place between Rangers supporters bars and Celtic bars in belfast tonight!
Taxi drivers being sent to the Celtic club in West belfast"Taxi for Strachan" and the like!! :D

Don't follow it either but good to see Lafferty and Davis feature prominently.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun May 24, 2009 6:55 pm

PAH!!!
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dafurf » Sun May 24, 2009 6:57 pm

Ciggy wrote:PAH!!!

LOL.
In Rafa I trust.
dafurf

Postby dawson99 » Sun May 24, 2009 6:58 pm

Sorry cigs, just happy to tell the bitter celtics tough luck and how the best team in scotland won

Strachan gave angers the title?
I think your shi'te strikers did that mate lol
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dafurf » Sun May 24, 2009 7:01 pm

dawson99 wrote:Sorry cigs, just happy to tell the bitter celtics tough luck and how the best team in scotland won

Strachan gave angers the title?
I think your shi'te strikers did that mate lol

you were lucky,next year mate.
In Rafa I trust.
dafurf

Postby Emerald Red » Sun May 24, 2009 9:00 pm

dafurf wrote:
dawson99 wrote:Get in!!!

With one of the worst teams youv`e had in yrs.strachan gave you the title and should be sacked.

This is what I don't get about Celtic supporters. He won the league, what, three years running and I've heard Celtic supporters calling for his head. Joke they are. Imagine had Rafa won the league this season and next season after, and then United or Chelsea won it the season after and all of a sudden Liverpool supporters wanted him sacked? Unthinkable, really.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Sun May 24, 2009 11:52 pm

One of the glasgow clubs usually has a decent team, rangers 9 in a row was good enough and celtics team with hartson,larson and sutton was decent.

both rubbish now though.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Mon May 25, 2009 12:06 am

Rangers lads celebrated winning the league today in my local by beatin the shuck out of each other, classy. Scottish football still equals sectarianism and thats what drove me away from it as a young lad. The clubs can try all they like to distance themselves from it but sadly its a stain that I cant see ever leaving either, at least in my lifetime. I know alot of supporters of both clubs who arn't that way inclined but simple as, it was their community backround that decided which of the sides they followed and i would love it if another team broke their stranglehold of Scottish football and gave both sets of clubs and supporters a lesson in humility
burjennio

Postby Number 9 » Mon May 25, 2009 7:55 am

burjennio wrote:Rangers lads celebrated winning the league today in my local by beatin the shuck out of each other, classy. Scottish football still equals sectarianism and thats what drove me away from it as a young lad. The clubs can try all they like to distance themselves from it but sadly its a stain that I cant see ever leaving either, at least in my lifetime. I know alot of supporters of both clubs who arn't that way inclined but simple as, it was their community backround that decided which of the sides they followed and i would love it if another team broke their stranglehold of Scottish football and gave both sets of clubs and supporters a lesson in humility

Which pub is your local?? :D
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Mon May 25, 2009 11:19 am

Number 9 wrote:
burjennio wrote:Rangers lads celebrated winning the league today in my local by beatin the shuck out of each other, classy. Scottish football still equals sectarianism and thats what drove me away from it as a young lad. The clubs can try all they like to distance themselves from it but sadly its a stain that I cant see ever leaving either, at least in my lifetime. I know alot of supporters of both clubs who arn't that way inclined but simple as, it was their community backround that decided which of the sides they followed and i would love it if another team broke their stranglehold of Scottish football and gave both sets of clubs and supporters a lesson in humility

Which pub is your local?? :D

dont worry mate its not close enough to Belfast to come under anyones radar!
burjennio

Postby Mikz » Mon May 25, 2009 11:32 am

:buttrock Well done the gers
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum