Congratulations rangers - Greatest team in scotland

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby dawson99 » Fri May 29, 2009 6:57 pm

Emerald Red wrote:well, I know that Celtic fans are notorious for being very well behaved travellers when in Europe. There was almost a quarter of a million Celtic fans that went to Seville and not a sigle arrest. Less than that went to Manchester two years ago for Rangers, and what happened there? Yeah, they tore the place up.

Yet all over Europe in all other games there was no Rangers trouble either...

If Celtic ever get to a final that is as shambolic as the one in manchester lets see how they behave
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Fri May 29, 2009 8:05 pm

Check youtube and see how the so called celtic angels behave in London
And wtf Barry that murder had nothing to do with Rangers or celtic , This thread was a congratulations to Rangers on winning the league..-THE FOOTBALL TEAM . not the fans, beats me why we have to even talk about them?
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Fri May 29, 2009 8:27 pm

because Rangers is a sectarian bigoted club  ???
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri May 29, 2009 8:38 pm

Big Niall wrote:because Rangers is a sectarian bigoted club  ???

And Celtic are a Catholic bigoted club :D

Can just see Harry Hill

"Protestants on one side, Catholics on the other... only one way to find out...FIGHT"

"We're ruled by effete a$$holes. It's a s**te state of affairs to be in, Tommy, ... there will be no men and women, just :censored:, and that's fine by me. ..."
Last edited by dawson99 on Fri May 29, 2009 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Fri May 29, 2009 8:51 pm

But you admit Rangers is a bigoted club?

I don't give a to$$ about Celtic but am surprised you support a bigoted club.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri May 29, 2009 8:55 pm

Big Niall wrote:But you admit Rangers is a bigoted club?

I don't really. just came on here to wind up the celtic fans as to be honest i have bnever liked them. And I can't stand Strachan.
And I have necver wored out that somehow its my duty to support Celtic because I support Liverpool

Plus family ties and I been to a few games so my alleigence is there. Couldn't care less in all honesty about scottish football tho
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Fri May 29, 2009 11:37 pm

Guys I was brought up a protestant and live in the most protestant town an Northern Ireland (as in percentage protestant over catholic, see if anyone can work it out :D ) and Rangers fans I know are ALL sectarian, even when they deny it they're happy to sing it in their songs, and It grated me so much so that when I was 13 I said Id never wear their colours again (yes, In my area when you were young Rangers were your 1st or 2nd team) and from then followed only the mighty Reds because I was brought up to believe in equality and tolerance not bitterness, sectarianism and paramilitary affilations.

But

I also have a friend who have ended up in the wrong part of Belfast and ended up on the end of sectarian violence from the Catholic Community, dressed in Celtic colours after a weekend game. They got friendly with him, and as soon as they found out where he was from and why he was there (girlfriend) kicked the shuck out of him.
The thing is though sometimes I think religious beliefs shroud the fact that some people are just w@nkers who get their kicks from assulting people in numbers. Ive been on the receiving end of it from the "loyalist" mob of my own community, and I got jumped one night in Liverpool by a couple of slimy b@stards for reasons known only to themselves, as I'd had zero interaction with them at any previous point in my life. Probably Bitters  :D
burjennio

Postby NANNY RED » Fri May 29, 2009 11:50 pm

Just got to say if i was Scottish my alegience would be with Celtic.

Thats all :D
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat May 30, 2009 12:16 am

celtic my @rse. club full of dirty gypos

rangers all the way for me  :p

i don't get all this made up liverpool/celtic allegiance either. yeah they gave us a lot of support after hillsborough, fine, good on them. but so did everton and i'm not about to crawl up their @rseholes either
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Sat May 30, 2009 12:24 am

Who gives a toss?
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Sat May 30, 2009 12:38 am

Reg wrote:Who gives a toss?

That is indeed the question, Reg.

And Burjennio, thats a good sensible post, fella.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Sat May 30, 2009 12:51 am

dawson99 wrote:

I don't really. just came on here to wind up the celtic fans as to be honest i have bnever liked them. And I can't stand Strachan.
And I have necver wored out that somehow its my duty to support Celtic because I support Liverpool

Plus family ties and I been to a few games so my alleigence is there. Couldn't care less in all honesty about scottish football tho

glad you said that daws, cause what's all this bu11sh1t with supporting another club anyway?

Liverpool Fc is the only way in life, like my mrs says you are obsessed with Lfc no other! but like i say & if you really mean it when you say you love LFC then you will & quite rightly so respect
celtic fc & their fans, for the way they opened up their hearts/hands after hillsborough, i don't know how old you are but believe me,everyone connected with Lfc hjc will tell you that celtic fans & the club are special to Lfc.

next time you go to Anfield please visit the HJC shop opposite the kop entrance, you will see & hea from volunteers who work in their the great work & support celtic fc have given Lfc over the years over hillsboough. remember they were the first team we played in any competition after hillsborough, a friendly - if you have never seen the game/highlights on tape/dvd please i urge you to watch it, i still have the highlights on tape to this day- believe me when i tell you that 'Y.N.W.A'  at the start & at the end of the game makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up,let alone cry me eyes out.

Y.N.W.A that day was sang in the celtic end, celtic & Lfc fans together singing, king kenny was in his own words overwhelmed by celtic Fc that day, for their support kindness & welcoming LFC with their heart in their hands.

so that is why i will always have a place in my heart for celtic FC & their will always be a special bond between the two sets of fans (not rangers) celtic fans as i'm sure you know as you follow another club, (don't know why like) at home games etc fly the HJC/LFC/CELTIC flag,& that for me is major respect that i will always love them for.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby burjennio » Sat May 30, 2009 1:50 am

redhayesy wrote:
dawson99 wrote:

glad you said that daws, cause what's all this bu11sh1t with supporting another club anyway?

Liverpool Fc is the only way in life, like my mrs says you are obsessed with Lfc no other! but like i say & if you really mean it when you say you love LFC then you will & quite rightly so respect
celtic fc & their fans, for the way they opened up their hearts/hands after hillsborough, i don't know how old you are but believe me,everyone connected with Lfc hjc will tell you that celtic fans & the club are special to Lfc.

next time you go to Anfield please visit the HJC shop opposite the kop entrance, you will see & hea from volunteers who work in their the great work & support celtic fc have given Lfc over the years over hillsboough. remember they were the first team we played in any competition after hillsborough, a friendly - if you have never seen the game/highlights on tape/dvd please i urge you to watch it, i still have the highlights on tape to this day- believe me when i tell you that 'Y.N.W.A'  at the start & at the end of the game makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up,let alone cry me eyes out.

Y.N.W.A that day was sang in the celtic end, celtic & Lfc fans together singing, king kenny was in his own words overwhelmed by celtic Fc that day, for their support kindness & welcoming LFC with their heart in their hands.

so that is why i will always have a place in my heart for celtic FC & their will always be a special bond between the two sets of fans (not rangers) celtic fans as i'm sure you know as you follow another club, (don't know why like) at home games etc fly the HJC/LFC/CELTIC flag,& that for me is major respect that i will always love them for.

and for that they always have my utmost repect....

....just dont tell the neighbours  :D
burjennio

Postby Effes » Sat May 30, 2009 5:35 am

The Kop always used to chant, Rangers..Celtic..Rangers..Celtic in the eighties.

I always shouted Celtic because they signed players regardless of their religious background, as
opposed to Rangers who refused to sign anyone who wasn't protestant.

Now, Im not bothered either way. It's LFC all the way; Barca are my 2nd team.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Big Niall » Sat May 30, 2009 5:22 pm

If I was scottish I'd follow a team that didn't hate a group of people for their religion, Rangers are the worst for it but Celtic are probablly the second worst.

Is it true that Hearts are a protestant club and Hibernian a catholic one, a diluted Edinburgh version of the Glasgow problem.

St Mirren for me :D
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum