Close encounters of the bitter kind - Share your experiences

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Bad Bob » Wed May 17, 2006 11:02 pm

Ciggy's fambo troubles (see Ace1983's Newkit 101 thread) got me thinking--we need a thread where Liverpool fans can post their experiences with bitter family members, co-workers, comrades or random passersby...you know, the ones that blather on about how lucky Liverpool were on Saturday (or last May), how every ref loves us, how we're media darlings, and other such nonsense.

Describe your amusing encounters with Bluenoses, Manc Scum, Chelski Glory Hunters and other bitter b.astards and give us all a laugh!   :laugh:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed May 17, 2006 11:04 pm

I don't encourage them.  I've got plenty to say on them, but when I'm in their company, I really don't encourage them or get into arguments with them.  That usually makes the worse to be honest because they think they have won when you don't argue back.
jonnymac1979

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed May 17, 2006 11:06 pm

Well a bitter mate of mine seems to think that West Hams 3rd goal was a well planned and calculated screamer of a goal, and also says the referee played too much stoppage and we cheated our way to victory.
He also thinks Liverpool cheated their way into the Champions League this season despite we won the damn thing last season, and my Uncle also says Liverpool are the worst team ever to win so many trophies :laugh:  :laugh:  :D  :laugh:  :laugh:
82-1074641017

Postby Bad Bob » Wed May 17, 2006 11:07 pm

Roberts wrote:Liverpool are the worst team ever to win so many trophies :laugh:  :laugh:  :D  :laugh:  :laugh:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed May 17, 2006 11:08 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:I don't encourage them.  I've got plenty to say on them, but when I'm in their company, I really don't encourage them or get into arguments with them.  That usually makes the worse to be honest because they think they have won when you don't argue back.

Most Evertonians I know start a argument, you reply back and all they do is repeat themselves more aggressively each time and then usually finish with the response, 'Oh fuck off you murderers'.
Its not really the team I hate, its the fans, even people Ive gone back years who are evertonians turn into proper bitter dickheads when it comes to football :nod
82-1074641017

Postby The Ace1983 » Wed May 17, 2006 11:12 pm

I think I've mentioned before that I have a mate who says he supports Chelsea (but used to be a t*ffee) who not only is so bitter towards Liverpool, but he knows nothing about football. He thought Drogba had won a world player of the year award, was convinced that Gerrard would go to Everton in the summer and was sure that Juventus wore a grey strip. Nuff said.
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Wed May 17, 2006 11:15 pm

One of my Blues*i*e mates thinks Cisse is going to Everton in the Summer because he knows someone IN THE KNOW at Goodison. Oh yes and Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso are off to Real Madrid this summer
You try and question him about it and you are a 'Typical Kopite from Norway' who doesnt know anything about Football

The Blues crack me up :D  :laugh:  :wwww  :laugh:  :D
82-1074641017

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu May 18, 2006 4:47 am

Roberts wrote:my Uncle also says Liverpool are the worst team ever to win so many trophies :laugh:  :laugh:  :D  :laugh:  :laugh:

Ever thought about cracking him on the nose?  :D

My girlfriend's brother and sister are bluesh*tes, but since we've had the measure of their crappy-little team this season, they've kept pretty quiet. (That, and I've hardly seen them!)

I had so much sh*t when they finished 4th last term. If they hadn't have been the little lady's family, there could have been bloodshed!  :D

Luckily, I can take a joke, and through perseverance and hard work, they can take the fact that Neverton are sh*t.  :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum