Christmas decorations

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby dawson99 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:58 am

dont put any up as im a scrooge. live on my own so never really been any need for decorations... but this xmas im finally spending it with family...a week in scotland, cannae wait!!!
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:47 am

dunno if i can be @rsed with a proper tree this xmas, might just get a big poster of one instead :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:03 pm

dawson99 wrote:dont put any up as im a scrooge. live on my own so never really been any need for decorations... but this xmas im finally spending it with family...a week in scotland, cannae wait!!!

When I read that it reminded me so much of that Xmas Time In Hell song of South Park with Hitler at the beginning not have a xmas tree then he eventually gets one !
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:46 pm

Still put the tree up first week in December even though my kids are grown up. It wouldn't seem like Christmas without the tree and decorations. Even though its not the same now the kids are grown I still love Christmas, and I need some new socks anyway.
account deleted by request

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:58 pm

visited my mothers house last weekend and she had 3 decorations up, she said as she has so much stuff she was going to put a piece up each day, visits her today and the lots up :D, if you say anything you get told to :censored: off its for the grandkids, of which there are 18. you wouldnt want to live there on christmas day :D

not really you cant beat having a big family, just make sure your first up each day :D
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum