Childhood memories - Toys, girls, tv, school days etc...

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby hawkmoon269 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:33 pm

Woollyback wrote:we used to play a game of ralio (spelling?) in the summer, it was a bit like a monster version of hide & seek but there'd be about 50 of us play it. we'd spend an entire summer holiday evening playing, with lads roaming all over town for hours on end to avoid getting caught, f*ckin brilliant it was, like a proper adventure :)  i know the mind plays tricks on the memory but it seemed like the entire summer holidays would be red hot and sunny and you could play out till late and it was still warm

we also used to set fire to anything we could, usually all the gorse bushes in the fields on the edge of town. they used to go up a treat when it was dry, when the fire brigade turned up we used to make up all theses stories about how we saw who started it and they were hiding in this house or that house etc, with hindsight it was so obviously us who'd started it but we were angelic-faced little buggers and could get away with murder  :D

the maddest we ever did was rob a rowing boat and rowed out to a big freighter that had been mothballed and moored up in the harbour, we managed to get on board and trashed all the cabins etc, then let off one of those self-inflating life-rafts inside. we took all the emergency flares form it and went back to shore, then let them off from this disused quarry, next thing we knew was it was on the news that north wales coastguard and the RAF had started a full-scale air and sea search of the area after reports of distress flares being seen coming from the direction of the cliffs. i was about 15 at the time and god i shat myself every time the doorbell went for about a month thinking there'd be a rozzer coming to collar me   :wwww

Rallio...Rallio....who's got the Ballio
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:35 pm

science lessons and vinyl pencil cases. you could fill the pencil cased with gas from the taps on the bench, zip it up, then go and light it in your mate's face. flame throwers for kids.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:37 pm

andy, have you ever turned all the gas taps on in the class, then lit them, so no matter where you walked you could get burned. :p
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:41 pm

no

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:46 pm

andy_g wrote:science lessons and vinyl pencil cases. you could fill the pencil cased with gas from the taps on the bench, zip it up, then go and light it in your mate's face. flame throwers for kids.

Vinyl pencil cases, my cousin once had an unfortunate episode on holiday p1ssed with a vinyl pencil case, a couple of pieces of wafer thin ham and some mayonaise. And that is all im saying on the matter ill leave the rest to your imagination.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:47 pm

andy_g wrote:no

dont believe you
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:47 pm

:laugh:  pmsl :laugh:

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:51 pm

tied a cat up that had scratched me, then pissed all over it
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:02 pm

Judge wrote:tied a cat up that had scratched me, then pissed all over it

thats just cruel.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:11 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Knock down ginger, :D  Knock on the door and run away, duno what ginger had to do with it though  :Oo:

Best version is when you go into a block of flats where the doors are opposite each other . We used to tie a washing line to one door knocker and then tie the other end to the opposite door knocker leaving only a few inches of slack, then you hammer like f'uck on both doors and laugh your nuts off watchin' them tryin' to open their doors .   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Woollyback » Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:17 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Knock down ginger, :D  Knock on the door and run away, duno what ginger had to do with it though  :Oo:

Best version is when you go into a block of flats where the doors are opposite each other . We used to tie a washing line to one door knocker and then tie the other end to the opposite door knocker leaving only a few inches of slack, then you hammer like f'uck on both doors and laugh your nuts off watchin' them tryin' to open their doors .   :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

i think i'm gonna try that tonight :laugh:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:27 pm

one of the lads in our chemistry class found a recipe for making explosives, we robbed some of this chemical (potassium chlorate i think it was) from the chemistry lab and mixed it with sulphur, apparently when you violently compress it, it explodes he said

FUCK ME was he right!!  :wwww

we used to get a steel nut and fill it with the stuff, then balance a slightly smaller-fitting steel bolt on top of it, then drop a brick on it to do the "violent compression" bit, WHAT A F*CKIN BANG!! brilliant it was, used to let one go in the school yard and of course there's no evidence, just a nut, a bolt and a scorch-mark on the floor with worried teachers scurrying around wondering what the f*ck was going on :D  best we ever did was gouge a big hole in a park bench and fill it with the stuff, blew the f*cker to splinters it did, and the blast gave my mate dave slight concussion :laugh:

anyone know where you can buy potassium chlorate from, gonna scare the trick or treaters out of their pants if i can get hold of some :devil:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:30 pm

My first bike was a Budgie, kinda like a mini chopper, I then progressed to a Mag burner BMX!!
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:32 pm

ckay wrote:My first bike was a Budgie, kinda like a mini chopper, I then progressed to a Mag burner BMX!!

is that it on your avatar? :Oo:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:33 pm

Yes mate, it was taken when I was just a piglet!   :D
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum