Childhood memories - Toys, girls, tv, school days etc...

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby ckay » Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:53 pm

Woollyback wrote:potassium nitrate (found in any garden centre for about £2 a bag), sulphur and carbon mixed up, that's original gunpowder and burns like bejesus if it's bone-dry and ground up really fine, could burn holes in anything, evil stuff :D  potassium CHLORATE however is a different beast altogether :devil:

Think that we're gonna get closed down soon... turning into a bamb making master class!
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:03 pm

ckay wrote:
Woollyback wrote:potassium nitrate (found in any garden centre for about £2 a bag), sulphur and carbon mixed up, that's original gunpowder and burns like bejesus if it's bone-dry and ground up really fine, could burn holes in anything, evil stuff :D  potassium CHLORATE however is a different beast altogether :devil:

Think that we're gonna get closed down soon... turning into a bamb making master class!

all we need now is the rest of the kit:

b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:18 pm

hawkmoon269 wrote:
Judge wrote:
Woollyback wrote:one of the lads in our chemistry class found a recipe for making explosives, we robbed some of this chemical (potassium chlorate i think it was) from the chemistry lab and mixed it with sulphur, apparently when you violently compress it, it explodes he said

FUCK ME was he right!!  :wwww

we used to get a steel nut and fill it with the stuff, then balance a slightly smaller-fitting steel bolt on top of it, then drop a brick on it to do the "violent compression" bit, WHAT A F*CKIN BANG!! brilliant it was, used to let one go in the school yard and of course there's no evidence, just a nut, a bolt and a scorch-mark on the floor with worried teachers scurrying around wondering what the f*ck was going on :D  best we ever did was gouge a big hole in a park bench and fill it with the stuff, blew the f*cker to splinters it did, and the blast gave my mate dave slight concussion :laugh:

anyone know where you can buy potassium chlorate from, gonna scare the trick or treaters out of their pants if i can get hold of some :devil:

most mail order chemical companies, but you will be followed mate, so just go to the garden centre and buy some weed killer, that'll do it  :D

Just get yourself some fertilizer rich in K, some icing sugar, a gallon of diesel, and a food processor!!!

where you from??  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:23 pm

ffs earplugs pmsl

me and my bezzy mate once got caught stealing apples from a blokes garden and the bastard fella chased us. I dropped my walkman in his garden. 2 hours later I went back for it and found it on his garden wall, smashed to pieces. I'd only got it for my birthday 2 week earlier. So as a revenge on that night we took some industrial strength costic soda that my mates brother had in his van and set about painting the under side of his Ford sierra wheelarches and bonnet. You couldn't tell until it rained and made a right mess of his car. Just to top it off my dad knew him and walled him up in the Working Mens Club the night after, he paid for the walkman.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:51 pm

British bulldog was a good game at school during the summer .
Knock down ginger was a one of the favourites outside of school, Eventually we found the local nutters house and our nights were set .We were always guarenteed a chase ,the mad b@stard would always jump in his volvo estate and come burning round the streets after us.We always had the upper hand as we would cut down the alleys ,he would often get out and chase us but never caught us.Thank God he was a pshycopath , he would be out for a good hour and half driving around looking for us.

Another popular one was garden hopping that was great fun , until one day my mate jumped off of a garage and tried to land in a furn tree . The poor b@stard had jumped straight onto a sharp branch  it buried itself right through his lower leg.
The scar it left him is about twelve inches long up his leg, the cheeky git though uses it to pull the girls when he is down the pub. He tells them its a shark bite , and how he fought it off . Most of the time the girls are left gobsmacked and believe it and thats usually him sorted for the night.
66-1112520797

Postby Judge » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:06 pm

Woollyback wrote:
ckay wrote:

all we need now is the rest of the kit:

get your osama kit here  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:39 pm

ah, thanks for the explanation there, judge.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:16 pm

andy_g wrote:ah, thanks for the explanation there, judge.

Shouldnt that have gone in the sarcasm thread Andy  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:52 am

andy_g wrote:ah, thanks for the explanation there, judge.

i dont believe you  :p
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:12 pm

anyone remember those 'fish n chips' crisps? they were in a bag that looked like newspaper and were shaped like fishes and chips? really salty
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:20 pm

Lee J wrote:anyone remember those 'fish n chips' crisps? they were in a bag that looked like newspaper and were shaped like fishes and chips? really salty

they were well nice, used to get a pack at the sports centre canteen after swimming lessons or sometimes a flapjack

if i had enough money i used to geta slush puppy sometimes :buttrock
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:26 pm

Woollyback wrote:
Lee J wrote:anyone remember those 'fish n chips' crisps? they were in a bag that looked like newspaper and were shaped like fishes and chips? really salty, anyway enough of my girls snatch smell

they were well nice, used to get a pack at the sports centre canteen after swimming lessons or sometimes a flapjack

if i had enough money i used to geta slush puppy sometimes :buttrock

leej.......peeew  :laugh:

woolly, i loved slush puppies
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:39 pm

I've just remembered a funny incedent that happened to me. Not quite a childhood memory but I'll share it anyway.

Me (I was 17) & my best mate (17) had been to his sisters 16th birthday party at our local. All his family was there. Well, we'd gone back to his house to carry on the party. His (rather fit) mum had a boyfriend whom she stayed with on weekends so she disappeared and we decided to call it a night. My mate was asleep under the influence of way to much beer and his sister (16) and 19yr old cousin were sleeping in his mums bed. So I decided to join them. I'd been snogging the face off her cousin all night so I knew I was on for summat that night. So Im laid in between the two of them, snogging the cousin etc etc when we hears the front door close and footsteps coming up the stairs - dohh! It was my mates mum! I had no time to get out of bed so I laid very flat and still inbetween them and they pulled the covers right up. I could see through the sheet. well, his mum stood there talking for 5 minutes then says, 'I'm just collecting some things and then Im off, but I'm gonna get changed first' and she doff's off in the bedroom. I saw everything!
She left and we all burst out laffing, then we continued were we left off. (I even ended up feeling the sister up at the same time, like ya do).
Next day my mate asked where I slept? I told him on the couch but he didn't believe me, he said 'as long as you didn't bone my sister' and we both started laffing. I thought, no, I boned your cousin while feeling your sisters tads and oh by the way, I've seen ya mum in the nud too...... quality night!
Last edited by Roger Red Hat on Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:45 pm

Lee J wrote:I've just remembered a funny incedent that happened to me. Not quite a childhood memory but I'll share it anyway.

Me (I was 17) & my best mate (17) had been to his sisters 16th birthday party at our local. All his family was there. Well, we'd gone back to his house to carry on the party. His (rather fit) mum had a boyfriend whom she stayed with on weekends so she disappeared and we decided to call it a night. My mate was asleep under the influence of way to much beer and his sister (16) and 19yr old cousin were sleeping in his mums bed. So I decided to join them. I'd been snogging the face off her cousin all night so I knew I was on for summat that night. So Im laid in between the two of them, snogging the cousin etc etc when we hears the front door close and footsteps coming up the stairs - dohh! It was my mates mum! I had no time to get out of bed so I laid very flat and still inbetween them and they pulled the covers right up. I could see through the sheet. well, his mum stood there talking for 5 minutes then says, 'I'm just collecting some things and then Im off, but I'm gonna get changed first' and she doff's off in the bedroom. I saw everything!
She left and we all burst out laffing, then we continued were we left off. (I even ended up feeling the sister up at the same time, like ya do).
Next day my mate asked where I slept? I told him on the couch but he didn't believe me, he said 'as long as you didn't bone my sister' and we both started laffing. I thought, no, I boned your cousin while feeling your sisters tads and oh by the way, I've seen ya mum in the nud too...... quality night!

next time that happens lee j, give me a ring and i'll bone the mum  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Fri Oct 21, 2005 12:18 pm

Play conkers online here.....

conkers
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum