Chelse forum hi jacked - Hahaha

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby el_stinger » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:29 am

ivor_the_injun wrote:I love the way that Chelsea fansites' moderators close the site down, and ours just say "do yer feckin' worst" and stumble off to get f*cked. :D

LMAO

:D
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:41 am

Talking about sour grapes, read Mourinho's take on the post-match interview. He blames Chelsea missing chances and on the receiving end of some unfair decisions by the referee notably Liverpool's freekick which led to Riise's goal and John Terry's disallowed goal.

Bitter sour grapes with no sportsmanship at all!
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:03 am

azriahmad wrote:Talking about sour grapes, read Mourinho's take on the post-match interview. He blames Chelsea missing chances and on the receiving end of some unfair decisions by the referee notably Liverpool's freekick which led to Riise's goal and John Terry's disallowed goal.

Bitter sour grapes with no sportsmanship at all!

:censored: 'em. We won, they lost, end of story.

We win the games that count. Mourinho goes on about how they always beat us in the league. I bet he'd trade all the league wins againt us for a win in either of the semi-finals (CL and FA Cup).
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:20 am

:laugh:  so many sore losers associated with chelsea
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Wayss » Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:35 am

Hey you guys, I'm a Chelsea fan, and before you bite my head off, can you tell me why this is really so funny to you guys?? I, personally, am really annoyed at our manager and our players for our performance yesterday, and am not bitter towards Liverpool or Liverpool fans at all, yet your fans have made a sport out of deformising our forum, which had nothing to do with the defeat at all, we made no pranks on your forums, and in general have been extremely delicate on the whole issue of Liverpool fans coming onto our site and trying to screw us over - especially after the well documented events of last seasons CL Semi & Final when our system almost crashed totally. I'm not trying to brag, but we've beaten you 5 times out of 10 in 2 years, and you've beaten us twice. Yet both times you've come and tried to create chaos on our site, something way over the top than just making life uncomfortable by bragging. This has gone way too far.

Congratulations for the win yesterday, you did deserve it, but really, I find your actions, and your comments here disgusting. Shame on you.
Wayss

Postby ivor_the_injun » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:02 pm

There's nothing wrong with a bit of opposition baiting. We get it here all the time, and it can be quite entertaining. It's part and parcel of football, and taking it onto net forums is a natural extension of that.

Have never been to your site, and I didn't see any of the comments left on your forum, but to be honest if you can't rise above them, then you're pretty feeble-minded. You've almost certainly sewn up the Prem title for the second season running. If you can't have an argument with a fact like with that in your corner, then you must be f*cking useless at arguing.

To be honest, I'm a bit more concerned about the way your fans throw cr*p at our players during games, and about the fact that you've got probably the worst problems with hooliganism in the top flight. When you sort out those problems, then you can come over here crying about harmless pranks that some LFC supporters may or may not have pulled on your precious forum.

And maybe convincing your manager to get a f*cking clue wouldn't hurt as well. He's almost certainly the least sporting sports personality I've ever come across.
ivor_the_injun

Postby The Red Baron » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:08 pm

Wayss wrote:Hey you guys, I'm a Chelsea fan, and before you bite my head off, can you tell me why this is really so funny to you guys?? I, personally, am really annoyed at our manager and our players for our performance yesterday, and am not bitter towards Liverpool or Liverpool fans at all, yet your fans have made a sport out of deformising our forum, which had nothing to do with the defeat at all, we made no pranks on your forums, and in general have been extremely delicate on the whole issue of Liverpool fans coming onto our site and trying to screw us over - especially after the well documented events of last seasons CL Semi & Final when our system almost crashed totally. I'm not trying to brag, but we've beaten you 5 times out of 10 in 2 years, and you've beaten us twice. Yet both times you've come and tried to create chaos on our site, something way over the top than just making life uncomfortable by bragging. This has gone way too far.

Congratulations for the win yesterday, you did deserve it, but really, I find your actions, and your comments here disgusting. Shame on you.

Firstly Welcome,a word used to all who enter this forum,a word that obvoiusly isnt in the voacabulary of the administrators of your forum.Personally I have no wish to visit your forum,but I believe a forum is a place for views and opinions what ever they maybe.

This forum has been spammed from fans of many clubs,and to my knowledge has never slammed the door to anybody.Of course people have been banned,but others have contributed to debate and raised a few laughs.

The actions of your administrators echos the actions of your club.The its not fair attitude.Had your team beaten ours yesterday this place would have been flooded with Chelsea fans and the abuse would have been flying.So what,its a forum for God sake.It seems to me that you are all following the lead of your manager,success is one thing class is another
It seems to me your club and forum lack the latter.
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:27 pm

Wayss wrote:Congratulations for the win yesterday, you did deserve it, but really, I find your actions, and your comments here disgusting. Shame on you.

You find our actions on here disgusting? Good for you, go and (f)uck off now you stupid person. As if you don't brag when you beat us and as if you & the rest of the Chelsea "faithful" don't insult us. Shut the hell up! Have you ever wondered why we don't like your club? Simple you have bought a team and that's not a way to get respect, the way the fans, players, staff and board conduct themselves is a disgrace if anyone's a disgrace it's you and your club.

And like you lot don't swarm Liverpool forums when you beat us. So shame on you (a)rsehole.

:angry:
48-1119859832

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:53 pm

Wayss wrote:our system almost crashed totally.

:laugh:   
.Unlike you team system which crashed completely .

You can hardly blame lfc fans for your forums systems failure . Get a forum that can support more than 3 fans at a time .   :laugh:

Chelsea W*nkers   :rasp

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby taff » Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:35 pm

Thats a bit harsh Woof, their forum was created before the Russian gangster came along and was used to three fans at a time  :D
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:22 pm

most of chelsea's fans used to be fulham fans until the thieving russian joined chelsea,that is why fulhams gates are down :D
Last edited by mighty mo on Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:36 pm

Maybe Abramovich could buy them some 'anti-anti-chelsea' internet security........
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAGE UK » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:41 pm

well well well just like your chumpski manager you have nothing to brag about apart from the faked that you bought a premiership title with money that come from a USSR Muppet with nothing else to do with his cash and turned Chelsea in to just a rich mans toy nothing more nothing less your crapski team cheat in near every game you say that there was not a free kick by terry but you think the same tackle by crouch on terry was worth a booking you lost in a very important game to us to a better team again .
I just hope your russki boss drops your asses in the ©rap and back to how and where you should be and that’s behind us trying to fight Tottenham for the middle of the table.
All you need to understand is no money no shitski
Club made money not rich old kids money.
And your jose twateo boss is slagging us off saying we are not good enough to compete with shitski for the premiership title. Unless you spend like mad again
You will not see your self’s in the same position next season
LIVERPOOL FC    ….> NOW THAT’S ENTERTAINMENT <…
RAGE UK

Postby Woollyback » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:53 pm

The Red Baron wrote:
Wayss wrote:Hey you guys, I'm a Chelsea fan, and before you bite my head off, can you tell me why this is really so funny to you guys?? I, personally, am really annoyed at our manager and our players for our performance yesterday, and am not bitter towards Liverpool or Liverpool fans at all, yet your fans have made a sport out of deformising our forum, which had nothing to do with the defeat at all, we made no pranks on your forums, and in general have been extremely delicate on the whole issue of Liverpool fans coming onto our site and trying to screw us over - especially after the well documented events of last seasons CL Semi & Final when our system almost crashed totally. I'm not trying to brag, but we've beaten you 5 times out of 10 in 2 years, and you've beaten us twice. Yet both times you've come and tried to create chaos on our site, something way over the top than just making life uncomfortable by bragging. This has gone way too far.

Firstly Welcome,a word used to all who enter this forum,a word that obvoiusly isnt in the voacabulary of the administrators of your forum.Personally I have no wish to visit your forum,but I believe a forum is a place for views and opinions what ever they maybe.

This forum has been spammed from fans of many clubs,and to my knowledge has never slammed the door to anybody.Of course people have been banned,but others have contributed to debate and raised a few laughs.

The actions of your administrators echos the actions of your club.The its not fair attitude.Had your team beaten ours yesterday this place would have been flooded with Chelsea fans and the abuse would have been flying.So what,its a forum for God sake.It seems to me that you are all following the lead of your manager,success is one thing class is another
It seems to me your club and forum lack the latter.

:bowdown  couldn't have put it better myself RB  :bowdown  :bowdown 

well, actually i probably could, i just can't be @rsed  :D  :rasp
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:57 pm

the thing is though, that their forum wasn't just spammed - it was hacked. when you loaded the page it read 'LIVERPOOOOL!!!' across the top and the title of pinned topics were changed to stuff like 'liverpool better than the chelsea rent boys'. there was also a while when the whole screen went red after loading.

obviously i find this kind of childish and offensive behaviour only makes us look more stupid and crass.

but then again, f.cuk it - we won

:laugh: :laugh:

:buttrock

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum