Chelse forum hi jacked - Hahaha

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby RichardLFC1 » Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:42 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:I'm offski.  See thee tomororrw. 

Moderate your fuckin' selves tonight baby!!!!!!!

lol  :D

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:42 pm

Go 'ead jonny !!!  :laugh:

Back to the CFC hijacking  :p  this little bit really shows that club and its fans just couldn't find a funny bone between 'em:
This pranks falls outside the boundary of acceptable banter and exchanges between the sets of supporters, we are checking all of our logs to identify the culprit, and also checking with our legal people with regards to what action we can take. We'll be back soon, minus the scum

Taking legal action over a little prank like this is a ridiculous step to take (and no i'm not responsible before anyone jumps to that conclusion  :p  ). It'd be a complete waste of a courts time and a silly waste of money.
You can just here the judge saying whats the charge and being told the defendant is charged with turning a chel$ki website from blue to red anf putting LFC all over it. Feckin ridiculous IMO.
:p

"Tell me ma, me ma, to put the champagne on ice; we're going to cardiff twice" - Hopefully  :p
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RichardLFC1 » Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:46 pm

RUSHIE#9 wrote:"Tell me ma, me ma, to put the champagne on ice; we're going to cardiff twice" - Hopefully  :p

How twice

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:57 pm

RichardLFC1 wrote:
RUSHIE#9 wrote:"Tell me ma, me ma, to put the champagne on ice; we're going to cardiff twice" - Hopefully  :p

How twice

FA CUp Final and then the charity shield in august as cup winners.

:rasp  :p
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:19 pm

I love the way that Chelsea fansites' moderators close the site down, and ours just say "do yer feckin' worst" and stumble off to get f*cked. :D
ivor_the_injun

Postby SEERED » Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:45 pm

Far be it from me to gloat, but really...never heard of being gracious in defeat? Chelsea forum??? Chelski bore-em more like. You got whupped fair & square...deal with it.  Mourinho is like a tiny tot who didn't get his own way...diddums. Chelski, you got cash but def no dash.  Unlike the Mighty Reds. Chew on some poo, it's what you deserve, now go & huddle in your sad corner & let some real men show ya how to do it.:p :D :laugh:
SEERED

Postby Woollyback » Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:51 pm

ivor_the_injun wrote:I love the way that Chelsea fansites' moderators close the site down, and ours just say "do yer feckin' worst" and stumble off to get f*cked. :D

the north/south divide :laugh:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SEERED » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:48 am

I love the way we beat Chelski 2-1.  I've got to fall over now I've drunk me bottle of wine. Nite nite x x x L.F.C. you are utterly wonderful (altho I think we should def be wavin' goodbye to Cisse....soon. Perhaps fernando will follow. Who knows? ????? ???
SEERED

Postby 48-1119859832 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:52 am

I've been on a few Chelsea forums, they are vastly becoming more bitter & twisted than Everton fans. It's great, they were on about how Shankly & Paisley bought success, they were on about us being a "desparate cup team", they said we got "lucky" and were basically crying about all the decisions that went against them. They are also on about sacking Mourinho

I just had to laugh really, it's great to get one over on those London ©unts! Didn't have them down as being highly bitter though. but I can't blame them tho they dont have a set of supporters like ours, a stadium like ours & history of success like ours, a great team chemisrty like we have & their jealous becoz we have Rafa n they don't.

All in all I've had a(f)ucking laugh, just phoned up all my chelsea mates and had a rite :censored: take.

:laugh:
48-1119859832

Postby Dalglish » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:59 am

Chelsea have no class whatsoever and it seeps right through the club from Maureen and Kenyon right down to the playing staff and supporters.............

Instead of bitching about their snactimonius forum why don;t they offer some advice on footballing sportsmanship to their players and coach who have made bitterness into an art form with their one eyed viws and moaning disposition.

Grow up CFC , your in with the Big Boys now :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:11 am

Im disgusted I dont think its a bit funny :no

mmmwwwwaaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa :D  :laugh:  :D  :laugh:
82-1074641017

Postby ivor_the_injun » Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:51 am

It is ridiculous really. I think Mourinho's the only person in the country that thought his starting 11 was going to win him the game.

But for some reason, he's looking past that, and is now preoccupied with how his team dominated 30 mins of the game, and how "lucky" we were to get a sympathetic ref.

Quite how sympathetic Graham Poll would've looked if Drogba hadn't fluffed his first half effort, he failed to say. And apart from the free kick which led to the goal, there was not one incorrect decision that benefitted us. Meanwhile, Chelsea benefitted from all of the following:

1) Drogba allowed to play on, when clearly offside
2) No punishment for the Cudicini clash with Crouch
3) Carragher booked for one of the tamer challenges of the afternoon
4) Gerrard pulled up for a shoulder barge when we had a potential break on
5) No card for the stamp on Alonso

Chelsea: All the money in the world, but absolutely no class.
ivor_the_injun

Postby hawkmoon269 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:00 am

You forgot Cole's fluff in the dying seconds!  Also at point 1, I think Drogba controlled the ball with the top of his arm!
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:30 am

ivor_the_injun wrote:Chelsea: All the money in the world, but absolutely no class.

:bowdown

If there was ever a team that epitomized dedication, belief and hardwork.

Its LFC baby.

Its L :censored: FC.
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Apr 23, 2006 2:35 am

RichardLFC1 wrote:I wanted to go on to it too see if there was any comments about us and this message came up

After the match against Liverpool today, our forum was hijacked by some especially moronic Liverpool supporters who have decided to remind us just what worthless scum some of them really are. As if losing to them and the inevitable gloating that would ensure wasn't bad enough, having our forum turned a disgusting shade of red with the words LFC splashed all over it takes the biscuit and as such, it is closed until further notice and we may now consider a blanket ban on oppostion supporters. We at CFCnet have tried to keep a good relationship with Liverpool and all opposition supporters, we have regular contact with many of the people behind their own fan sites and have a few who pop in here every now and again, we try to keep in intelligent and respectful. This pranks falls outside the boundary of acceptable banter and exchanges between the sets of supporters, we are checking all of our logs to identify the culprit, and also checking with our legal people with regards to what action we can take. We'll be back soon, minus the scum

Ooooh!!!!! WHat are they going to do!?!

"Officer, Officer - the nasty man posted "Liverpool FC are better than Sh*tski" on my forum. Blub Blub Blub."!?!

F*cking snakes.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum