Censorship - Owzat is right

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby big al » Sat May 29, 2004 12:19 am

Sorry to be so explicit but Stu sit on the outside for being gramatical proper and on the inside is a member who I consdider one of the vilest people I have ever come across, I will nat mention names.  Wolly It has not been moved its been deleted.  Obiviously a wee idiot like me from Belfast has nothing worth keeping on the forum.  Whats sad is that I owe dalglish an apology, I highjacked his euro compo with possible managers from euro 2004 and now thats gone too.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dom1 » Sat May 29, 2004 12:19 am

stu_the_red wrote:dom feck off :p lol (j/k) :;):

al whats this? you like me now? rrrr fanx *goes red* lol

listen right, i deserved a warning. if am honest, i deserve to be banned but am glad that didn't happen. but there are also one or two members who need knockin into shape. some of the things certain people say about the club, ex managers, players and other members are damn right offensive.

i do swear alot aswell but thats just the way i talk in person. ok maybe i go a bit ott on ere but still...

what we don't need is all this p.c. bull, but there has to be a line. direct slaggin of other people and comments like mine deserve a warning at least. when i say slagging, i'm on about when people get to personal and turning things into a personal spat etc.

feck it am drunk an talkin poo sorry :)

Hello to you too Stu  :D

haha it rhymed,

i'll get me coat...............
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Dom1 » Sat May 29, 2004 12:22 am

big al wrote:Sorry to be so explicit but Stu sit on the outside for being gramatical proper and on the inside is a member who I consdider one of the vilest people I have ever come across, I will nat mention names.

is it me, cheesy or beavo by any chance  :D

come on i'm a nosy bugger tonite i want names??
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat May 29, 2004 12:22 am

taxi for dom.

al no offense mate but am not totally with ya, ya startin to talk in riddles.
115-1073096938

Postby Dom1 » Sat May 29, 2004 12:27 am

irish riddles, anyway leave AL alone he is a great guy and very rare in person? :D  (in a good way)
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby Woollyback » Sat May 29, 2004 12:28 am

I personally don't take offence to any foul language if that's all it is. As long as it's part of an ordinary conversation (let's face it we all probably swear our t*ts off in daily life without any offensive intent). Abusive posts should be nipped in the bud, swearing or no swearing, but are we really gonna get censored on our language? I've only been on the forum since the beginning of March and haven't noticed any issues from the moderators (or members for that matter) about foul language. I've been swearing like a trooper since I've been here, am I gonna get banned? That would be f*cking terrible  :;):

PS. On the subject of new forums I propose another new one, the drunk forum. Can I be the first member?  :p
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat May 29, 2004 12:32 am

Dom1 wrote:.......an Ivory tower with a Free bar and Thai Waitress' :D

Sh*t I forgot about the free birds and booze !!! Must have had more than I realised.
:)  :)  :)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Dom1 » Sat May 29, 2004 12:34 am

hence the bar...............

anyway al i told you no one listened!!
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby big al » Sat May 29, 2004 12:43 am

A lot of peopel get really riled by Stu Including me, but if he was'nt her then we'd be a telling each other how great we are and what great post we make. Stu you deserve what you got for your Aids comment, and mate I know, I've saw two families suffer from that particular illness.  STu I neither like you or dislike you, maye I don't really know you.  Dom1 on the other hand has via this medium been someone I have come to appreciate.  I don't want to tlk in riddles but Stu when you've choosen to be abusive its been motivated by anger, frustration and passion.  I have found others on this forum whose motivation is simply the vilest form of arogant nazism.  I'm a scouser and your F all.  I live in Liverpool you don't, I can honestly say that in all my time in this forum I have only ever experienced one person whose motivation when arguing with people is malice.  Sorry guys this is becoming a pogram I apologise.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat May 29, 2004 12:53 am

Anno what ya mean.

Leon makes some interestin points but goes well ott at times.

I shouldn't av said what i did, i can't turn back the clock though and not say it. The fact is its been said an i regret it and appologised.

I do find your posts interestin to read even though 95% of the time i don't agree with you.

Am tryiner cut down on the abuse, i ain't sayin al never say ya talkin ****** agen an i ain't sayin i'll agree with everythin but u all have my word i will try not to call anybody an idiot unless they truely deserve it. :)

peace out boys!!
115-1073096938

Postby Dom1 » Sat May 29, 2004 12:56 am

apology accepted :D  ............only joking aL

why are you no longer a "premium member" ?
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby big al » Sat May 29, 2004 1:02 am

yep I will not post in that forum again unless it open to all except those who abuse it.
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dom1 » Sat May 29, 2004 1:05 am

so it should obviously be open to me then?
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

Postby greenred » Sat May 29, 2004 1:06 am

I think Al is still a premium member........Al I agree with you about the "elite" aspect of the restricted area.I still cant get my head around some peoples views being considered more important than other peoples.Half of the craic I get from this site is from people like Cheeso,Beavis,Dom etc.I cant see why everyone cant be allowed membership but kick anyone off(the premium section)who takes the p.iss or is abusive.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sat May 29, 2004 1:10 am

nice point, but what is craic??
when you're 4-0 up..
Dom1

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum