Celebrities that support liverpool - Angelina jolie, s.l. jackson, wozniaki..

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Reg » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:50 am

metalhead wrote:
Greavesie wrote:Snoop Dogg isn't a Liverpool fan, he did the same thing in Glasgow with Rangers or Celtic, cant remember which. I think he did it in a few places on his tour if I recall correctly

Liam Neeson (Im literally taking his Taken character here) and James Bond leave us in good hands tho

Yeh, Daniel Craig is another Liverpool fan

Daniel Craig lived in Hoylake and went to Pensby school, same class as my sister in law. Hardly surprising he´s a red then, no other choice really.......  :laugh:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:35 pm

point taken :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:23 am

Reg wrote:
metalhead wrote:
Greavesie wrote:Snoop Dogg isn't a Liverpool fan, he did the same thing in Glasgow with Rangers or Celtic, cant remember which. I think he did it in a few places on his tour if I recall correctly

Liam Neeson (Im literally taking his Taken character here) and James Bond leave us in good hands tho

Yeh, Daniel Craig is another Liverpool fan

Daniel Craig lived in Hoylake and went to Pensby school, same class as my sister in law. Hardly surprising he´s a red then, no other choice really.......  :laugh:

So how is it, that he speaks 'proper' English then?  :D
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby crazyhorse » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:55 pm

I have been on telly on a documentary two weeks running... do I qualify?   :D   :p
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:37 am

From the Echo

Moneyball star Brad Pitt: I’m a Liverpool FC fan

by Katie Oakes, Liverpool EchoNov 26 2011Comments (17)Recommend (6) inShare.1 26
Brad Pitt in MoneyballBRAD PITT has joined the scores of Hollywood glitterati who are proud to call themselves Liverpool FC fans.

During an interview for his new film, MoneyBall, the A-lister revealed where his loyalties lay when it came to football.

When asked about his favourite team, he reportedly said: “I have some friends who are very close to Liverpool, so if I went another way I might be disowned.”

The whole “Brangelina” clan are now behind Liverpool FC.

Pitt’s wife Angelina Jolie declared her adopted son, Maddox, only wanted to play for the Reds after he spent three days in Alder Hey hospital while she was filming Tomb Raider in Wales in 2002.

Back in 1994, Nelson Mandela met the Liverpool squad during a tour of South Africa and was presented with a team shirt by skipper John Barnes, whom he later told he was an LFC fan.

Other celebrity Kopites include Pulp Fiction’s Samuel L Jackson, Liverpool-born Sex And The City actress Kim Cattrall, Mike Myers of Austin Powers fame and The Royle Family’s Ricky Tomlinson.

Take That’s Mark Owen, former Spice Girl Melanie C and Chris de Burgh could also belt out a version of You’ll Never Walk Alone between them in support of their favourite club.

Read More http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpo....sh5BX5H
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Lara Croft, James Bond, that guy from Taken AND Tyler Durden?

we're pretty badas.s.
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum