Bring it on dapioneer - Bluenose c*nt

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:31 pm

do you think a lot of people on here didnt already know you were a blue? ha, you d*ckhead, just shows how sad you's all are. comin onto this site cos you won ONE  derby with a sh*te goal that never would have went near the net had Kirkland not been unsighted.

ha ha, even Lee Carsley said it himself the next day "we feel like we've won the League." 

just another game to us mate, you's are sh*te and always will be. 2nd in the League my ar*e. Ipswich done that the other season, look where they ended up.

you's will never come close to achieving half of what our club has and will always be second rate, this season included.

actually we're all made up for you's. the happiness that win has gave you's is unbelievable, long may it last, better than lookin at the sad gormless faces of blues every weekend makin me feel depressed.. Go on, start makin fools of yerselves sayin "we're gonna win the league"  ha ha ha you's are so funny. why do you wonder that the press dont give you the credit eh? is it any coincidence that you's are moanin sayin "the papers wont say we're any good and the telly wont show our games." do you know why they dont? becoz you's are still SH*TE ha ha ha ha. 17 games a season it does not make.

go on i urge you to keep postin, cos it'll be funny listenin to you, sayin "we're gonna win the league, and you's are goin down."    ha ha ha,  loser  :D
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:53 pm

:D Nice one Jim Beam :;):
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:58 pm

Jim I have to take issue with you on your reference to Dapioneer as a "Blue Nose CU NT " I find that distaseful and an insult to CU NTS everywhere irrespective of  their colour.
:D  :D  :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Paul C » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:59 pm

I wonder if dapioneer will be on here next season when their fighting relegation AGAIN ???
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:01 pm

Jonymcs put a link up to bluekipper hes a bluenose b@stards that joins other forums to wind people up :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:02 pm

i feel sorry for diaper ear
hes only  a12 year old troll. he probably just discovered the family dirty laundry and his first hair in the nether region. his body clock has gone loco. i think he needs help :laugh:
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:06 pm

dawson99 wrote:i feel sorry for diaper ear
hes only  a12 year old troll. he probably just discovered the family dirty laundry and his first hair in the nether region. his body clock has gone loco. i think he needs help :laugh:

Nah he's just a sad bluenose c*nt  :D

He says that Everton is a 'local club for local people' but look here http://www.bluekipper.com/thirdeye/cod10.htm, and thats a site that he posted the link too which proves he's a soft sh1t3  :D
Last edited by Paul C on Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:08 pm

woof woof ! wrote:Jim I have to take issue with you on your reference to Dapioneer as a "Blue Nose CU NT " I find that distaseful and an insult to CU NTS everywhere irrespective of  their colour.
:D  :D  :D

ha ha ha  :D

you nearly had me there woof. when i read the first part of your mail i was thinkin "cheeky ba*tard what's he on about??" i thought you were about to start givin me sh*t for "callin fellow football fans rude names" or somethin poxy like that.

(then i saw the punchline   :D )
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:25 pm

No Jim , just didn't want cu nts placed in the same category as the Diapereater, as I have fond memories of a large number of cu nts from Bootle to Bangkok . :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:29 pm

For those that haven't seen it in the other thread
Look

I've had this now for a couple of days.  I wasn't going to post it, because I thought I was being a bit OTT with this dapioneer feller.  Admittedly, I gave him a hard time when he first come on here a few days ago because I thought he was a Bluenose.  But I jumped off that bandwagon when everybody joined in.

I'm still not sure about him.

The day before yesterday, I found this and before anyone thinks I trawled the internet for this, can I just say I found it in less than 120 seconds.  To you dapioneer, that's two minutes.

Bluekipper.com

Do you have no life fella?  What's the point of all the messing around?  You're either a red or blue, or an absolute sad ba$tard.  Make a decision lad, you're not even making decent arguments, encouraging debate or posting anything positive. 

You're just pi$$ing everyone off and I for one like and enjoy posting on here so do everyone a favour and make your mind up.
jonnymac1979

Postby A.B. » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:33 pm

What did I miss? What happened?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 100-1102639321 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:57 pm

A.B. wrote:What did I miss? What happened?

your bird getting shafted
100-1102639321

Postby dawson99 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:58 pm

dapioner,
and maybe u can shaft a bird one day when u get your first erection. for now it'll have to be just humping your pillow kid
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 100-1102639321 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:59 pm

dawson99 wrote:dapioner,
and maybe u can shaft a bird one day when u get your first erection. for now it'll have to be just humping your pillow kid

the names ian hopkins
100-1102639321

Postby dawson99 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:05 pm

is that u? :laugh: :laugh:
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to General Chat Forum