Brib back ciggy - Now !

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Kharhaz » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:36 pm

Im guessing RAWK is her new home now.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:26 am

she'll be back....

“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:02 am

zarababe wrote:What ?.. Fo is Stu as in 'the Red' - the one that was banned and deleted etc etc ..  :no

It may 'only' be the internet - but it's become a haven for bullies, biggotts and ars.eoles who think it's ok to insult and pass judgement on ppl because of the rant and raves posted on here.

U know some of the most vicious, mogrells that abuse and swear the heads of at football matches can be some of the most passive ppl outside the ground - football and it's emotions can bring the best and worst in us all.. look at the debates surrounding Rafa - it's like being on a Manc site sometime so diverse the views are.

The forum should not become a place where cliques/gangs play there bully tactics on individuals for their own egotistical gain.. however small that is beind a screen on a keyboard  or for a laff in PM.

Ciggy and we have all had our moments on here, but there are some ppl, whose heart and soul is in the right place and whose presence and posting makes a place tick, and Ciggy is one person/member who makes this place tick

I have read how 'this place is going down hill' how its don't feel the same anymore.. well without ciggy it'll get damn right more down hill..

Come back now girl don't let the biggotts win.   :angry:

Ciggy has a racist rant after almost every European game yet you call others biggots, she gets away with more abuse than all on here.

No loss to the forum, she got one card and left, her choice to go, she wasn't banned
112-1077774096

Postby woof woof ! » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:05 am

peewee wrote:No loss to the forum,

In your opinion

There are certainly some long serving regular posters whose departure would certainly represent no loss and may even improve the forum, Ciggy is not in that category.

Thats my opinion.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby crazyhorse » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:06 pm

Ciggy is always very quick to get to the point. There is never any b   ull  :censored: although she can be ver forthright in her views and yes a little abrasive.

Better that way than talk cra p all the time.

come back Ciggy......
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks72 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:30 pm

7_Kewell wrote:she'll be back....

:nod

She'll be missing yous all before too long....  :)
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fo Dne » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:33 pm

zarababe wrote:What ?.. Fo is Stu as in 'the Red' - the one that was banned and deleted etc etc ..  :no

It may 'only' be the internet - but it's become a haven for bullies, biggotts and ars.eoles who think it's ok to insult and pass judgement on ppl because of the rant and raves posted on here.

U know some of the most vicious, mogrells that abuse and swear the heads of at football matches can be some of the most passive ppl outside the ground - football and it's emotions can bring the best and worst in us all.. look at the debates surrounding Rafa - it's like being on a Manc site sometime so diverse the views are.

The forum should not become a place where cliques/gangs play there bully tactics on individuals for their own egotistical gain.. however small that is beind a screen on a keyboard  or for a laff in PM.

Ciggy and we have all had our moments on here, but there are some ppl, whose heart and soul is in the right place and whose presence and posting makes a place tick, and Ciggy is one person/member who makes this place tick

I have read how 'this place is going down hill' how its don't feel the same anymore.. well without ciggy it'll get damn right more down hill..

Some people think that getting bullied and being victimised is when they send blag pics over the internet and get a bit of stick for it.

They also act like the internet is there own real soap opera where everyone really cares.

At the end of the day, ya turn the computer off and ya get on with life. I don't spend the rest of the day crying over the fact I get a bit of stick off some no marks on an internet forum. :laugh:

Its pathetic, it really is! Ranting on about her mansion and how her husbands going to do me and how much her husband earns... :laugh: as if I give a flyin one! :laugh:
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby Fo Dne » Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:34 pm

peewee wrote:

Ciggy has a racist rant after almost every European game yet you call others biggots, she gets away with more abuse than all on here.

No loss to the forum, she got one card and left, her choice to go, she wasn't banned

:nod
Fo Dne
LFC Super Member

Postby jkop » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:09 pm

Peace...Love...And a big hug is what we all need, well me anyway any offers ? :eyebrow
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Honolulu Bob » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:17 pm

jkop wrote:Peace...Love...And a big hug is what we all need, well me anyway any offers ? :eyebrow

Aye, I'm game if you are shipmate!  :eyebrow
When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun
Honolulu Bob
LFC Super Member

Postby jkop » Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:22 pm

Honolulu Bob wrote:
jkop wrote:Peace...Love...And a big hug is what we all need, well me anyway any offers ? :eyebrow

Thats an offer thats hard to refuse... :D
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:12 pm

Honolulu Bob wrote:

Bummers.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Woollyback » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:20 pm

love is in the air...   da da de dede dede doooo! somebody's hoisted the mainsail and is looking for somebody to take amidships down below...  :pirate
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:58 pm

ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:04 pm

It's only the internet.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<