Blair announces when go

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:39 am

If that robbing b*stard gets in power, Britain is f*cked.

He'll have us signed over to Europe quicker than an agoraphobe's shopping trip.

The entire Labour party is evil.

Working man's party my left a*se cheek.

They're f*cking disgusting liars with their hands in more wallets than a veteran cockney pick-pocket.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:38 am

Whoever gets in if the USA say jump,we will ask how high..........its sad but very true :down:  :down:
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:34 am

Part of the problem is that the British government thinks that being "friends" with the United States automatically means that we must agree with everything they do.

I disagree.

Sometimes, the best thing you can do for a friend is to say "listen mate, I think you've had too many to drive tonight".
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:52 am

Big Niall wrote:Tony Blair has announced that he will be gone within a year.

He lost his own party with the debacle/disgrace of Iraq.

I am very happy now. :buttrock

In all honesty I didnt think Tony Blair was that bad a prime minister personally. Yes sure he did make big mistakes, more notibebly on a global scale with the Iraq war and the weapons inspection business. I'm sure he made some decent changes within Britain.
But think about it like this, your the prime minister of around say 50 million people. You are NEVER and no other prime minister WILL EVER make 50 million people happy. You may for arguements sake make 65% of them happy with a decision you've taken up, whether it be congestion charges, petrol prices or whatever. But the other 35% dont agree for whatever reason it may not benefit them or something, I just think its a tough job doing that, and I dont think Blair was that bad a bloke or prime minister.
66-1112520797

Postby Big Niall » Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:20 pm

Bamaga man wrote:
Big Niall wrote:Tony Blair has announced that he will be gone within a year.

He lost his own party with the debacle/disgrace of Iraq.

I am very happy now. :buttrock

In all honesty I didnt think Tony Blair was that bad a prime minister personally. Yes sure he did make big mistakes, more notibebly on a global scale with the Iraq war and the weapons inspection business. I'm sure he made some decent changes within Britain.
But think about it like this, your the prime minister of around say 50 million people. You are NEVER and no other prime minister WILL EVER make 50 million people happy. You may for arguements sake make 65% of them happy with a decision you've taken up, whether it be congestion charges, petrol prices or whatever. But the other 35% dont agree for whatever reason it may not benefit them or something, I just think its a tough job doing that, and I dont think Blair was that bad a bloke or prime minister.

On a domestic leve I think he did more right than wrong but I lost all respect for him over Iraq. I don't even know if it was just a mistake or whether he is so in awe of the president of the USA (including Clinton earlier on) that he does what he is told by his "master".

He is beginning to sound like mini-Bush as he talks about God and how non democracies cry out for democracy and all that BS. He has blood on his hands.

He did well in Northern Ireland though so a bit of a mixed bag.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum