Bitter blues fans - How cruel and twisted can they be

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:35 am

Let me tell you a story.

Back in October I picked up a pencil and paper for the first time with the aim of drawing something good to look at. I drew Legolas (from Lord of the rings) suprisingly it looked good St. Mick will confirm that when he is back off his hols :eyebrow . With this in mind I decided to practice doing facial features by drawing mug shots of Liverpool players (the ones you can buy in the club shop) I started with Dudek then Garcia then Gerrard then Alonso. Now I was very proud of them and In my humble opinion they were brilliant (considering i had only been drawing for a few months) Now I had the Idea of putting them in a frame and giving them to my dad as a present for Christmas, which I did. He was delighted with them and I have to say shed a tear. He then took it to work to put up on his office wall to which he shares with a few other people. Now some of them are everton fans and this is were I tell you the reason for this thread. The picture was vandelised the frame smashed and the picture in side torn.

This take my opinion of some everton fans to a whole new low, this was even before there derby defeat even if it was after there would have still been no excuse for an action like this.

I would like to throw this topic open for anyone else to contribute horror stories about other fans actions and just to tell my storie to you guys on the forum.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:52 am

your dad should find out who did this and kick his fecking :censored:...  fecking mindless thugs  fecking shi.tters  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:59 am

Nothing surprises me ???

I was walking back to the car tonight after the game and a set of blue :censored: took issue with my Red scarf and LFC Fleece.

One knocked my cap off and whilst I instinctively went down to retrieve it rained a few cowardly fists in for good measure. I was a bit shook up but legged it back to the relative safety of the car.

I go to plenty of away games and Man U Excepted always wear my colours but it would appear that Liverpool isn't a place you can do this anymore ??? 

I suppose there are fans like this at most teams including our own sadly but it's a first for me and just shows how embittered and obsesed EFC hae become with all things red. The Gulf in class is vast at the present time so much so that the frustration they have is demonstred by a few sly punches on a fellow football fan . very very sad day indeed :(
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:17 am

Dalglish wrote:Nothing surprises me ???

I was walking back to the car tonight after the game and a set of blue :censored: took issue with my Red scarf and LFC Fleece.

One knocked my cap off and whilst I instinctively went down to retrieve it rained a few cowardly fists in for good measure. I was a bit shook up but legged it back to the relative safety of the car.

I go to plenty of away games and Man U Excepted always wear my colours but it would appear that Liverpool isn't a place you can do this anymore ??? 

I suppose there are fans like this at most teams including our own sadly but it's a first for me and just shows how embittered and obsesed EFC hae become with all things red. The Gulf in class is vast at the present time so much so that the frustration they have is demonstred by a few sly punches on a fellow football fan . very very sad day indeed :(

hope your ok
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby TheoRacle » Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:28 am

Sorry to hear that Ian, sad indeed. Hope you are ok.
"My Maserati does one eighty five - I lost my license, now I don't drive..."
TheoRacle
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby matrix » Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:33 am

i also hope your ok dalglish...this kind of thing really gets to me  it just takes a few dic.ks to ruin your night  take it easy dalglish   :;):

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:37 am

Hard in a crowd! Hope ya got a good look at them mate  :D long runs the fox.
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:53 am

Shocked and surprised at that mate.Thats not the Liverpool i know.I really hope thats not the way its going.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:02 am

Thanks for your kind words lads. i'm fine now and at home safe and sound. More saddened by the fact i can't go to an "away" game in Liverpool and wear my colours. The idea that the Mersyside Derby is friendly is LONG gone and the games worse for it :(

You could feel the intensity of the animosity tonight and it gets worse year on year.

The few nobodies who chose to take their disappointment out on me tonight are probably guys who have no authority at work or at home cos they lead sad lives and get a  kick from h :censored:ing in packs..........

Walk on ......they didn't ruin my good looks:D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:18 am

Dalglish wrote:Thanks for your kind words lads. i'm fine now and at home safe and sound. More saddened by the fact i can't go to an "away" game in Liverpool and wear my colours. The idea that the Mersyside Derby is friendly is LONG gone and the games worse for it :(

You could feel the intensity of the animosity tonight and it gets worse year on year.

The few nobodies who chose to take their disappointment out on me tonight are probably guys who have no authority at work or at home cos they lead sad lives and get a  kick from h :censored:ing in packs..........

Walk on ......they didn't ruin my good looks:D

Glad to hear you still look like Brad Pitt mate.Sorry to hear about the assault though.Its just a pity those bitters are forgetting where they live.Liverpudlians dont do that sort of sh.it to each other.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:21 am

Thans Greenred for your concern. I'm quite taken aback by peoples concern but it is appreciated. As you know I have a 18 month old son and a wife and thats all I was thinking about as I legged it sharpish.

I'm 39 for fecks sake. My days of brawling are over ! :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:51 am

im impressed by the way you stopped the punches with your body   :D

but seriously good to know your ok mate
112-1077774096

Postby Dalglish » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:57 am

peewee wrote:im impressed by the way you stopped the punches with your body   :D

My Head, my Ears and my lighting quick responses mate  :D

i.e. I legged it !!!!!!!  :laugh:

FFS though Peter, your old enough to remember the days when the Derby was competed on a level playing field in that both teams were decent footballing sides but tonight LFC hardly broke sweat and won at a  canter......

Its almost comical these days looking at the desperate faces of the Blue :censored: as their cup final approaches only to be cruelly crushed by their superior neighbours :D

P.S. I ran back to the car down the middle section of the A580 at Walton Lane quicker than a rat up a pipe !  :p
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:18 am

Dalglish wrote:Thans Greenred for your concern. I'm quite taken aback by peoples concern but it is appreciated. As you know I have a 18 month old son and a wife and thats all I was thinking about as I legged it sharpish.

I'm 39 for fecks sake. My days of brawling are over ! :D

Hope it doesnt put you off mate.Fans like you are what make Liverpool FC great.All the best to you and your family.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:50 am

Dalglish wrote:
peewee wrote:im impressed by the way you stopped the punches with your body   :D

My Head, my Ears and my lighting quick responses mate  :D

i.e. I legged it !!!!!!!  :laugh:

FFS though Peter, your old enough to remember the days when the Derby was competed on a level playing field in that both teams were decent footballing sides but tonight LFC hardly broke sweat and won at a  canter......

Its almost comical these days looking at the desperate faces of the Blue :censored: as their cup final approaches only to be cruelly crushed by their superior neighbours :D

P.S. I ran back to the car down the middle section of the A580 at Walton Lane quicker than a rat up a pipe !  :p

it seems some of them have started to wear scarfs over their faces as well mate to hide the shame

can you see the ones who got you

:D
112-1077774096

Next

Return to General Chat Forum