Bitter blues fans - How cruel and twisted can they be

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby simic_ie » Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:11 am

Sorry to hear that Dag, it's a pity there are scum like that but as yousaid they follow every time around at the moment...... including our own, best option is to react as you did happy in the knowledge that you'll have far more happy day's in the future than them :D
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Dec 29, 2005 8:37 am

Sorry to hear about that Ian , but you should not wear colours leaving the derby them bitter b@stards are vulgar and I am suprised no one was murdered last night thats how bad its become.
Hope they go down cant feckin bare them horrible bitter shower. :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ste123lfc » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:32 am

Dudeks No.1 Fan wrote:Let me tell you a story.

Back in October I picked up a pencil and paper for the first time with the aim of drawing something good to look at. I drew Legolas (from Lord of the rings) suprisingly it looked good St. Mick will confirm that when he is back off his hols :eyebrow . With this in mind I decided to practice doing facial features by drawing mug shots of Liverpool players (the ones you can buy in the club shop) I started with Dudek then Garcia then Gerrard then Alonso. Now I was very proud of them and In my humble opinion they were brilliant (considering i had only been drawing for a few months) Now I had the Idea of putting them in a frame and giving them to my dad as a present for Christmas, which I did. He was delighted with them and I have to say shed a tear. He then took it to work to put up on his office wall to which he shares with a few other people. Now some of them are everton fans and this is were I tell you the reason for this thread. The picture was vandelised the frame smashed and the picture in side torn.

This take my opinion of some everton fans to a whole new low, this was even before there derby defeat even if it was after there would have still been no excuse for an action like this.

I would like to throw this topic open for anyone else to contribute horror stories about other fans actions and just to tell my storie to you guys on the forum.

Do YOU HAVE ANY COPIES OF THE DRAWINGS THAT YOU COULD POST ON HERE. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM AND I'M SURE OTHERS WOULD TOO.
I'M SORRY TO HERE ABOUT THE ORIGINALS. SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST COMPLETE AND UTTER T WAT S. :no
From Shankly to Brendan we follow our team, Rome to Istanbul we've all lived the dream. Our journey is long, our goal stays the same, to keep for our children the famous red name.
ste123lfc
LFC Super Member

Postby neil » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:37 am

You should've kicked the welsh f. :censored:ers up and down the street.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:51 am

:censored: cun*s! just seen on RAWK that the Blue :censored: were singing about Benitez's Dad, Hillsborough and Michael Shields.
thats a new low for them, i aint suprised, I love the bones of my grandad but even he has no extremes when he gets ribbed about Everton and thats very sad.
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:49 pm

they lvoe havign a go at michael shields, its sickening... didnt think people could be so evil some of the things they have said
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 82-1074641017 » Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:53 pm

A classy 3-1 win last night, with goals from Crouch(who is really starting to prove his critics wrong),Gerrard(absolute screamer) and Cisse(taken very well).
There was murder outside the ground last night from what a mate tells me, and one of my bitter evertonian mates in the pub started screaming racial abuse at Cisse which is well out of order when the 3rd goal went in.
A few of my Evertonian buddies walked out of the pub and left their ale in a right huff after the game, and they got a cob on the minute us Reds mentioned the result, funny really these are the same Evertonians who take the :censored: all night when Everton win, they cant take banter.
They deserve to be :censored: with the fans the club has, how Everton fans get so much praise i dont know, they are jealous, bitter, bigoted thugs.
Btw i hope your okay Dalglish :)
82-1074641017

Postby Garymac » Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:53 pm

dawson99 wrote:they lvoe havign a go at michael shields, its sickening... didnt think people could be so evil some of the things they have said

Fightin in Sam Dodds last night, Then the police come and threw everyone on to the streets, not the most sensible idea but i got out of there in one piece.

Im a scouser and over half me mates are bluenoses its like im fighting with me own, its a F*cking joke, as for the Rafa Dads songs thats a all time low for them cu*ts.
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby lawrenson_sarah » Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:06 pm

Idiots!
www.myspace.com/lawrenson_sarah

www.sarahlawrenson.piczo.com

He's scouse, he's sound. He'll T-w-a-t you with a pound Carragher - Carragher
lawrenson_sarah
LFC Super Member

Postby mighty mo » Thu Dec 29, 2005 3:08 pm

bitter blue :censored: the lot of them
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feeney » Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:51 pm

I watched the match in my mates last night. He's a blue, however he's not a stupid c**t like so many seem to be these days. We watched the match, had a few beers and generally had a sound night.

He told me a story of an experience he had at Goodison when he was younger. His Nan wrote to Everton asking if he could be the mascot as he's always been a mad fan. Everton duly replied and advised that they couldn't fit him into the schedule, however he could be a ball boy for the day's match. Given his age now and then, that would make the year about 1988 when he was asked.

Imagine being 10/11 and being a ball boy at the club you love? It would be the best experience ever, wouldn't it?

Unfortunately, it wasn't so for my mate. For 90 mins he was heckled, constantly called a rent-boy, had rubbish lashed at him and was spat on by members of the crowd. THE HOME CROWD.

Now, it's one thing calling the opposition crowd names - but to do it to not only a fellow supporter, but to a child and then to spit at him? WTF?

Thankfully, my mates laughs it off now and even managed to flick a few V's to wind the hostiles up!

:angry:

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:03 am

Have been reading a few bitters forums in the last few days. The hatred on those boards is quite shocking. There are a few sensible lads but some of the stuff you read go beyond rivalry.

I mean, when its all said and done, its only a game of football, and what happened to Daglish is unfortunately more and more of a regular occurance these days. L :censored:y for Ian he had his body armour on (recently fortified with Christmas pud and turkey).
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:38 pm

jonnymac1979

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:04 pm

ste123lfc wrote:Do YOU HAVE ANY COPIES OF THE DRAWINGS THAT YOU COULD POST ON HERE. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM AND I'M SURE OTHERS WOULD TOO.
I'M SORRY TO HERE ABOUT THE ORIGINALS. SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST COMPLETE AND UTTER T WAT S. :no

Im having trouble posting picture how the hell do you do it
Last edited by Reinas No.1 Fan on Fri Dec 30, 2005 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:42 pm

I had a chat with a friend of mine who is a blue nose and he said and I quote

Supporting everton is like having your dad turn up at school p.issed and giving the teachers big sloppy kisses

:laugh:
Last edited by adamnbarrett on Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum